Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Originally Posted by Ibock
Thanks for the help I may just wait til Black Friday . I really like dobyns rods. I love the visual look of the Xstacy. I just don’t think they are that sensitive for the price. I did see the New Steez rods the other day in store and really wanted one. After selling all my gear I am down to 1 bait caster and 1 spinning rod. Both are the new NRX plus. I am obsessed with those rods. But at 600 a rid it’s going to be a long time before I can get anymore.

Wow! You got $1200 wrapped up in two rods and it's the only two in your arsenal? You're gonna get tired of retying, but then again you may only throw two baits.

Dobyns are good rods from what I've read. Not everyone has the same opinion. I've never put a Dobyn's in my hands so I prolly just need to hush it up. Good luck with finding a deal.

Yeah I just am in love with the NRX plus. I found myself picking that rod up over all the others. I will probably either save for more NRX or I will just get $100 rugs for moving beach like chatter baits crank baits. Basically noncontact baits

Ibock

PB between 8-9 pounds.