Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: Sawhorse] #14028694 06/11/21 05:07 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Stump jumper
I asked a buddy in WA. if he was getting a shot and a joint. He said he does not need a vax to get a joint. He has his own.

That little saying he used (e.g. “I don’t need a vax...etc.”) is one of those lines that only impress the people who don’t think about it. Dolts love lines like that. A thinker knows it’s not about joints...it’s about FREE joints.

There's enough THC in my system. If Covid did get in. It would get high and forget what it was there for. Then pass out.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: COFF] #14028699 06/11/21 05:11 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by COFF
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
I got the shots because I wanted to. I researched the info, spoke my my PCP of over 25 years as well as several other healthcare professionals with no direct ties to the vaccine. It made sense for me after a lot of research and thought.
I don't really care who gets it or not. Its gotten absolutely stupid with the division on this whole vaccine deal. You are not a hero if you get the vaccine and you are not a patriot if you don't. Just choose whatever fits your situation and opinion the best and get on with living your life. The I Got the Vaccine stickers are about as dumb as the I Voted stickers.

Yup. I just get a kick out of the stupidity of the whole thing. You get a shot to make yourself immune from a virus. Then you try to force someone to get the same shot in order to protect yourself? So why get the shot in the first place if your protection depends on what someone else is doing?

COFF ... it doesn't make anyone immune. It only has the potential to lessen the severity of symptoms. It also doesn't prevent one from spreading the infection but can increase the likelihood of one being a silent spreader (because of the potentially less severe symptoms).

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: hopalong] #14028708 06/11/21 05:17 PM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Countless medications on the market that have been through rigorous testing. Allegedly. All have a long list of side effects. But hey let's encourage the entire population to be lab rats on a rushed vaccine. F that. Trust big pharma all you want. I'm not going to.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: RickS.] #14028714 06/11/21 05:29 PM
C
COFF Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by RayBob
I got the shots because I wanted to. I researched the info, spoke my my PCP of over 25 years as well as several other healthcare professionals with no direct ties to the vaccine. It made sense for me after a lot of research and thought.
I don't really care who gets it or not. Its gotten absolutely stupid with the division on this whole vaccine deal. You are not a hero if you get the vaccine and you are not a patriot if you don't. Just choose whatever fits your situation and opinion the best and get on with living your life. The I Got the Vaccine stickers are about as dumb as the I Voted stickers.

Yup. I just get a kick out of the stupidity of the whole thing. You get a shot to make yourself immune from a virus. Then you try to force someone to get the same shot in order to protect yourself? So why get the shot in the first place if your protection depends on what someone else is doing?

COFF ... it doesn't make anyone immune. It only has the potential to lessen the severity of symptoms. It also doesn't prevent one from spreading the infection but can increase the likelihood of one being a silent spreader (because of the potentially less severe symptoms).

If that is true RabBob, then I'd argue that the vaccine actually hinders herd immunity, rather than helps.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: Jpurdue] #14028715 06/11/21 05:32 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Originally Posted by Chasdev
First post on the forum, been reading past posts for a while to try to get up to speed but I have to chime in on this.
My sister runs a Covid ward in a large VA hospital in Chicago and you do NOT want to get this or give it to your wife, kids, friends or anyone else believe me.
I'm just about at the point where I want a law passed that anyone who refuses the shot and gets the rona should be denied care, sort of the Darwin cure.
The newest version is the worst of all so far and even folks with the shot are only 80% safe.
Perhaps an upgrade of news/info would help the liberty crowd understand what's going on and that if this thing mutates a few more times your favorite end of the world plot movie may come to pass.

Good luck with any of that message on this site. A solid 40% of these guys still think COVID is some version of a hoax (we had a poll). People from the forum died of it, but still a hoax.

That's just dumb. I don't think anyone really thinks it's a hoax, except maybe WAWI. Folks are just triggering the woke crowd like you and Chasdev. I'm not getting an experimental injection and shake my head at folks that do. All FDA long term safeguards are bypassed. You, nor Chasdev, nor tsunami nor any of the other wokers that chide the ones not interested in putting something that has no long term record into their bodies should be pressing for anyone to do so. That's quite a personal decision.

WOKE crowd SMDH! This holier than thou attitude is so frikken tiresome.

And at some point the government will force people to take it so just bide your damn time. But just to reiterate ... you ain't immune with the injection series!!!

I understand that Chasdev is new around here. Nobody needs a lecture on how the SARS-CoV-2 can be deadly to some but so can influenza on certain populations. I know as well as any! And I've chronicled it here. And don't get me started on giving children this experimental injection for an illness that will only be serious in a very, very, minute percentage of that population.

The government's handling of this gets more atrocious every day!

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: COFF] #14028718 06/11/21 05:34 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R

If that is true RabBob, then I'd argue that the vaccine actually hinders herd immunity, rather than helps.

Well, yes !

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: RickS.] #14028720 06/11/21 05:36 PM
C
COFF Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by RickS.
Countless medications on the market that have been through rigorous testing. Allegedly. All have a long list of side effects. But hey let's encourage the entire population to be lab rats on a rushed vaccine. F that. Trust big pharma all you want. I'm not going to.

Absolutely. In order to sell a medication, you have to get the micromachine guy to read through that entire list on their commercials. The only side effect they talk about with the covid vaccine is the free junk they give you for taking the shot.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: COFF] #14028721 06/11/21 05:39 PM
Tneel Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Tneel
Getting my first shot today and only for one reason! Work place no mask if you're vaccinated. I cant believe ninety percent of the vaccinated at work are still wearing masks,mine goes in the trash in 14 days.

How does your work know whether or not you got the shot?

They have to see your CDC vaccination card and your employee ID is noted as vaccinated. Yes,it has already started with everybody knowing who is vaccinated and who is not. Non vaccinated are treated way different by fellow employees

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: Tneel] #14028725 06/11/21 05:46 PM
C
COFF Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Getting my first shot today and only for one reason! Work place no mask if you're vaccinated. I cant believe ninety percent of the vaccinated at work are still wearing masks,mine goes in the trash in 14 days.

They have to see your CDC vaccination card and your employee ID is noted as vaccinated. Yes,it has already started with everybody knowing who is vaccinated and who is not. Non vaccinated are treated way different by fellow employees

As far as I know, that is a HIPA violation. I'd sue the chit out of my company if they published medical information on my badge.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: RayBob] #14028783 06/11/21 06:43 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Originally Posted by Chasdev
First post on the forum, been reading past posts for a while to try to get up to speed but I have to chime in on this.
My sister runs a Covid ward in a large VA hospital in Chicago and you do NOT want to get this or give it to your wife, kids, friends or anyone else believe me.
I'm just about at the point where I want a law passed that anyone who refuses the shot and gets the rona should be denied care, sort of the Darwin cure.
The newest version is the worst of all so far and even folks with the shot are only 80% safe.
Perhaps an upgrade of news/info would help the liberty crowd understand what's going on and that if this thing mutates a few more times your favorite end of the world plot movie may come to pass.

Good luck with any of that message on this site. A solid 40% of these guys still think COVID is some version of a hoax (we had a poll). People from the forum died of it, but still a hoax.

That's just dumb. I don't think anyone really thinks it's a hoax, except maybe WAWI. Folks are just triggering the woke crowd like you and Chasdev. I'm not getting an experimental injection and shake my head at folks that do. All FDA long term safeguards are bypassed. You, nor Chasdev, nor tsunami nor any of the other wokers that chide the ones not interested in putting something that has no long term record into their bodies should be pressing for anyone to do so. That's quite a personal decision.

WOKE crowd SMDH! This holier than thou attitude is so frikken tiresome.

And at some point the government will force people to take it so just bide your damn time. But just to reiterate ... you ain't immune with the injection series!!!

I understand that Chasdev is new around here. Nobody needs a lecture on how the SARS-CoV-2 can be deadly to some but so can influenza on certain populations. I know as well as any! And I've chronicled it here. And don't get me started on giving children this experimental injection for an illness that will only be serious in a very, very, minute percentage of that population.

The government's handling of this gets more atrocious every day!

I went back and looked at the poll. It was 19% that claimed the virus was a hoax.

It's true we don't know what the long term effects of the vaccine are. It's also true we don't know what the long term effects of getting infected with a Chinese made super virus are either. Given you were infected, I'll I guess you'll let us know wont' you RayBob. Who knows what long term damage the virus will cause in a person, it'll take decades to know for sure.

Anyway, you do what you want. I certainly don't care, the vast majority of red blooded Americans don't care what you do either. As for me, I'll take my chances with the American made vaccine over a Chinese made virus.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: COFF] #14028803 06/11/21 07:07 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN

As far as I know, that is a HIPA violation. I'd sue the chit out of my company if they published medical information on my badge.

[Linked Image]
https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-issues-updated-covid-19-technical-assistance#:~:text=Federal%20EEO%20laws%20do%20not,1964%20and%20other%20EEO%20considerations.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: hopalong] #14028808 06/11/21 07:13 PM
C
COFF Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by John175☮

[Linked Image]
https://www.eeoc.gov/newsroom/eeoc-issues-updated-covid-19-technical-assistance#:~:text=Federal%20EEO%20laws%20do%20not,1964%20and%20other%20EEO%20considerations.

My problem is not about requiring a vaccine. Companies are not allowed to even ask about medical issues of their employees, much less publish medical statistics on a badge for everyone to see.

Re: so ya got the shot? [Re: COFF] #14028812 06/11/21 07:14 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
Originally Posted by John175☮

[Linked Image]

My problem is not about requiring a vaccine. Companies are not allowed to even ask about medical issues of their employees, much less publish medical statistics on a badge for everyone to see.

Understood, but in this crazy world it is apparently fine with the Federal Government. What next? Proof of flu shot?

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide