Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: Dubee] #13951311 04/07/21 07:11 PM
C
coachallentca Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Ed
I guess the two TC's I bought for $5 each at Academy will go on the auction block! I like my jackhammers.

And proud to be in the company of those who have pissed Al off on BBC!!!

A bunch of us are banned. Screw that anti America pos

I use to be on bbc a lot but because of Al I look to see what I can learn about garmin or my Ultrex and to see what people are selling.. To many people getting kicked off..

I never seem to catch fish on a bladed jig for some reason so I don't have a clue..

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951318 04/07/21 07:15 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by bockscar
Originally Posted by Tyler Kalishek
And Grout, what did you get banned for now on BBC?

Al called me and another guy racist. I told him that he was “bat s**t crazy” and clueless about what really happens in America. I can be called many things that I’ll agree with, but a racist is not one of them. Then in typical fashion, he deleted the thread that show what an a** that he was.

He seems to think that America has a huge racism issue because of what he watches on tv. rolleyes

I always thought you were just on a weekly ban schedule 🤷‍♂️

Dont sleep on Picasso stuff. Starts up just as well as the jackhamer and is comparable in every other aspect too.......except for staying down. the picasso still stays down very well....but the JH can take being reeled faster and not blowing out than the Picasso could. thats pretty much been the only negative to the picasso.

Weekly ban??? Sure felt like it, not this time though.

I’ve seen the Picasso, couldn’t hurt to try one out.

So what I’m gathering, nobody here has a hammer (or any chatterbait) tied on one rod and a TC tied on another rod? I think I might be onto something here...I’m going pro! Watch for my YouTube videos, I’ll whine even more than Randy B.

I think they are or were at one point just a 2-3 dollar difference...for them being that close I never even considered the TC. Those picassos tho, I was impressed with and beside the JH staying down a little better than picasso while being burnt was very impressed and they are my go to......

Now with that said, i got VERY VERY high hopes not only due to the head shape, but also the price point....that the new chatterbait will be my new goto. Gonna add them in to my next TW order. i shouldnt post them since ZMan will either jack up the price or change the head design once everyone starts buying them roflmao

Im likely gonna chop off the weedguards, but the head design looks bottom heavy similar to the JH and older Custom which I like and feel is what keeps the JH down.....try these out.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Z-Man_Crosseyez_Chatterbait/descpage-ZMCH.html

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951319 04/07/21 07:15 PM
P
Phoenix 920 Pro xp Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
P
Al is a pos. jackhammer for me. i do like the hook the crickets use though

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: coachallentca] #13951321 04/07/21 07:16 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by coachallentca

I never seem to catch fish on a bladed jig for some reason so I don't have a clue..

If you are only trying it with a zako style of trailer, switch to a zoom super chunk or a strike king menace grub for awhile. Turn the trailer so that it kicks like a scuba divers flippers. Some fish seem to like the look of the trailer this way, especially if your lake has a lot of crawdads.

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: Dubee] #13951336 04/07/21 07:23 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Dubee
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Ed
I guess the two TC's I bought for $5 each at Academy will go on the auction block! I like my jackhammers.

And proud to be in the company of those who have pissed Al off on BBC!!!

A bunch of us are banned. Screw that anti America pos

Ive been banned twice.

Once for literally cracking jokes about him on a thread I posted when my truck burnt up. About half the thread were making assumptions out the wazoo making it seem like I was driving a junker and trying to get one over on some one.....so yea, i started talking [censored] and it devolved and ol Cencorship/dictator Al had to chime in...and I let him have it too roflmao

Second time I joined (new name and new registration city)....just to piss of the lounge. Stroked his ego making a post thanking him for his "no politics" rule and it 100% bought me more time to mess with the jokers (like grout) LOL then one day I decided to comment how its hilarious that Megabass charges $25 for a jerkbait.....but uses a free, clunky resource like google forms to harvest consumer data under the guise of a giveaway.....and that was too negative for him so I told him to boot me again.

He emailed me trying to talk trash and I still let him have it.....he then googled me and saw I was a realtor. He threatened to call my "boss" and tell him about the situation..........and too bad for Al he doesnt know how Real Estate works in the US.....I AM (pretty much) MY BOSS!!!! LOL I literally just LOL'd and haha'd him and told him to do it and let me know how it goes! I think i even asked him to record it. He didnt like that and hasnt replied to any more emails roflmao

Does he still threaten to sell the site every few weeks after mentioning site traffic? He wouldnt sell that site for 10 million dollars because he would have no where to go and stroke his ego 🤷‍♂️

Last edited by bockscar; 04/07/21 07:26 PM.
Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: bockscar] #13951341 04/07/21 07:26 PM
G
TFF Guru
OP Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G

Ive been banned twice.

Once for literally cracking jokes about him on a thread I posted when my truck burnt up. About half the thread were making assumptions out the wazoo making it seem like I was driving a junker and trying to get one over on some one.....so yea, i started talking [censored] and it devolved and ol Cencorship/dictator Al had to chime in...and I let him have it too roflmao

Second time I joined....just to piss of the lounge. Stroked his ego making a post thanking him and it 100% bought me more time to mess with the jokers like grout LOL then one day I decided to comment how its hillarious that Megabass charges $25 for a jerkbait.....but uses a free, clunky resource like google forms to harvest consumer data under the guise of a giveaway.....and that was too negative for him so I told him to boot me again.

He emailed me trying to talk trash and I still let him have it.....he then googled me and saw I was a realtor. He threatedned to call my "boss" and tell him about the situation..........and too bad for Al he doesnt know how Real Estate works in the US.....I AM (pretty much) MY BOSS!!!! LOL I literally just LOL'd and haha'd him and told him to do it and let me know how it goes! I think i even asked him to record it. He didnt like that and hasnt replied to any more emails roflmao

Does he still threaten to sell the site every few weeks after mentioning site traffic? He wouldnt sell that site for 10 million dollars because he would have no where to go and stroke his ego 🤷‍♂️

Damn I suspected that was you, but I couldn’t remember your screen name there. I remember both of those threads. But yeah, he always says “I should sell this site”....Most of us wish he would! A few bad apples there, but most guys are bueno.

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951343 04/07/21 07:28 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
So its not cost effective for me anymore since the place I got the baits prices went way up.....but my pretty much go to trailer was a Keithech style swing impact or swing impact fat with the boot cut off. Twitches very nicely and gives a good profile. Havent caught a ton of chatterbait fish, but i do like that combo when I throw it and the fish seem to like it

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951345 04/07/21 07:32 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Ive been banned twice.

Second time I joined....just to piss of the lounge. Stroked his ego making a post thanking him and it 100% bought me more time to mess with the jokers like grout LOL then one day I decided to comment how its hillarious that Megabass charges $25 for a jerkbait.....but uses a free, clunky resource like google forms to harvest consumer data under the guise of a giveaway.....and that was too negative for him so I told him to boot me again.

He emailed me trying to talk trash and I still let him have it.....he then googled me and saw I was a realtor. He threatedned to call my "boss" and tell him about the situation..........and too bad for Al he doesnt know how Real Estate works in the US.....I AM (pretty much) MY BOSS!!!! LOL I literally just LOL'd and haha'd him and told him to do it and let me know how it goes! I think i even asked him to record it. He didnt like that and hasnt replied to any more emails roflmao

Damn I suspected that was you, but I couldn’t remember your screen name there. I remember both of those threads. But yeah, he always says “I should sell this site”....Most of us wish he would! A few bad apples there, but most guys are bueno.

You probably think im a prick (I can be LOL)....but i dont think im a bad or negative person...so im not trying to run away from my screen name. Try to be helpful when I can be....and also call things like I see them regardless of who agrees....both things that I dont count against people.

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: bockscar] #13951356 04/07/21 07:40 PM
G
TFF Guru
OP Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G

You probably think im a prick (I can be LOL)....but i dont think im a bad or negative person...so im not trying to run away from my screen name. Try to be helpful when I can be....and also call things like I see them regardless of who agrees....both things that I dont count against people.

No, actually the opposite. I think you’re a scatter brained whackerdoodle, lol. (Proper term might be “eccentric”) No offense by that, some of us (myself included) are just oddballs. cheers

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951365 04/07/21 07:43 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

No, actually the opposite. I think you’re a scatter brained whackerdoodle, lol. (Proper term might be “eccentric”) No offense by that, some of us (myself included) are just oddballs. cheers

yea me and you disagree a lot....but im of the thinking that id rather be on a discussion board where there is some people I disagree with...versus some 1984 style same train of thought for everyone. I dont take it personal when people disagree with me, just as im sure you dont.....as it should be.

cheers

Last edited by bockscar; 04/07/21 07:43 PM.
Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951391 04/07/21 07:56 PM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I've tried the thunder chickens but they seem to rise too easily if retrieving faster then a slow crawl

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951445 04/07/21 08:33 PM
361V Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I try not to like those dang Jackhammers and not support overpriced baits but them simply work. 🤔🤷‍♂️$

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13951532 04/07/21 10:07 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E

Al called me and another guy racist. I told him that he was “bat s**t crazy” and clueless about what really happens in America. I can be called many things that I’ll agree with, but a racist is not one of them. Then in typical fashion, he deleted the thread that show what an a** that he was.

He seems to think that America has a huge racism issue because of what he watches on tv. rolleyes

Have you noticed that it is only the left wing radicals that keep stirring up the racial issue. It isn't coming from the right. The left wing Demorats love to keep things stirred up with all their lies.

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: ezbassin] #13951563 04/07/21 10:34 PM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by ezbassin

Have you noticed that it is only the left wing radicals that keep stirring up the racial issue. It isn't coming from the right. The left wing Demorats love to keep things stirred up with all their lies.

Yes

Re: Jackhammer vs Thunder Cricket [Re: grout-scout] #13952023 04/08/21 03:57 AM
M
McLovin’ Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M

I think Al has a “burgina” because he gets butt hurt wayyyy too easy

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide