Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945267 04/02/21 04:48 PM
a777pilot Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
The only person to cause George Floyd to die is George Floyd. He is the one that took two and a half times the lethal dose of Fentanyl......and no one else!

Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's an EMP!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945270 04/02/21 04:49 PM
a777pilot Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
This trial is just wrong!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945273 04/02/21 04:52 PM
a777pilot Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
The LEO is no more than sacrifice to the gods of the black mob to help the city not get burn to the ground.

Sad, so very sad that this is what our "justice" system has come to.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Tommar] #13945274 04/02/21 04:52 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Tommar

Ok, Alice. So if you cause someone to die you’re guilty. Got it.

What about the drug dealer who sold him enough for a fatal dose? Did he kill him?

What about George himself who consumed the fatal dose? Did he kill himself?

Interesting point. The coroner said he had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system but did not die from it. When asked if that much would automatically kill someone he said no. That was pretrial and I don't know if he has testified or what he has testified to.

If he had died prior to being under the police's custody we could see a totally different person on trial and it probably would not have been a national story.
Pleoger just answered whether it was proper for Chauvin to use that hold for 9 minutes and he said he did not. I'm sure the jury had a community "duh" on that question.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13945278 04/02/21 04:54 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Haven't watched the whole trial, nor probably seen all the video footage of the incident. Have they covered why they pulled him out of the squad car and put him on the ground? I would think that once they had him in the back of the car they would simply close the doors and it would have been over.

Pretty sure they never got him fully inside.

looked like he was basically fully in with feet out the sidewalk side and one cop drug him out the road side from one short clip I saw during the trial yesterday or the day before. Just wondering. Know most police cars have the partition between the front and back and the back doors only open from the outside.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945282 04/02/21 04:58 PM
C
COFF Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Again it is important to note that we are still in the prosecution phase of the trial. At this point in time, EVERY PERSON appearing on the witness stand has been hand picked by the prosecutor to TELL A STORY OF GUILT.

All the defense has done so far is to pick apart some of the stories and find areas that show they have biased or incorrect information.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13945283 04/02/21 04:58 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Haven't watched the whole trial, nor probably seen all the video footage of the incident. Have they covered why they pulled him out of the squad car and put him on the ground? I would think that once they had him in the back of the car they would simply close the doors and it would have been over.

looked like he was basically fully in with feet out the sidewalk side and one cop drug him out the road side from one short clip I saw during the trial yesterday or the day before. Just wondering. Know most police cars have the partition between the front and back and the back doors only open from the outside.

From what I understand that's when he became combative. He's a big guy and they suspected he was high. No way I'd want to sit on that jury.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945285 04/02/21 05:00 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
No, I looked for that but what happened is they had both doors open. Two on one side with Floyd trying to get him into the SUV. The one on the other side was trying to keep him in, pulling at first then trying to make sure he didn't leave by that side.
They kept trying to push his feet in on the side with the two when all of a sudden Floyd moved out and onto the ground on the other side. I believe what happened is they got his feet in the vehicle and then he pushed against the door frame to eject himself out the other side.

Looking back, if they would have left the right side door closed but with the window open this probably never would have ended in a death.

Floyd was not combative until they started trying to make him get in the SUV. They took him out of his car, handcuffed him and sat him down against a wall for a while. Then stood him up and walked him down towards the SUV. Thats when he started to rebel.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945289 04/02/21 05:07 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
I think it would be an easy Murder 3 charge, pushing for a Murder 2 charge might be stretching it looking at the MN Statutes. Where they might be trying to go:

Murder 2
Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.......(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order.

But they have to show he was intentionally trying to inflect bodily harm. He was kneeling casually for 9+ minutes, he wasn't grinding the knee into the neck. Think that is where they could lose a juror or 2. Meanwhile, the easier to call this is Murder 3.

Murder 3
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13945290 04/02/21 05:11 PM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
I think it would be an easy Murder 3 charge, pushing for a Murder 2 charge might be stretching it looking at the MN Statutes. Where they might be trying to go:

Murder 2
Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.......(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order.

But they have to show he was intentionally trying to inflect bodily harm. He was kneeling casually for 9+ minutes, he wasn't grinding the knee into the neck. Think that is where they could lose a juror or 2. Meanwhile, the easier to call this is Murder 3.

Murder 3

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

Both of those state “Causes the death”. That’s the crux.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Sawhorse] #13945291 04/02/21 05:13 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Murder 2

Murder 3

The coroner ruled that the knee to the neck was the cause of death. The drugs and heart condition were listed only as contributing factors.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13945292 04/02/21 05:14 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Murder 2

Murder 3

The coroner ruled that the knee to the neck was the cause of death. The drugs and heart condition were listed only as contributing factors.

No he did not.

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945299 04/02/21 05:23 PM
F
Frenzy Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
F
George Floyd is a lifetime criminal scumbag who brought this on himself. He is a druggie who has assaulted people, been arrested for it, been imprinsoned for it, and he's held a gun to a black pregnant womens belly while his buddies robbed her, he tried to use counterfeit money....on .....and on....and on......

His OWN actions lead to his death....nobody else is responsible.

PS Emit.....the coroner testified that had the scumbag been found dead in his home they would have ruled it a drug overdose...

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: T Bird] #13945302 04/02/21 05:32 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Re: George Floyd Trail [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13945304 04/02/21 05:40 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D

From what I understand that's when he became combative. He's a big guy and they suspected he was high. No way I'd want to sit on that jury.

I wish I was.
Not guilty on all charges

Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide