Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Darin S.] #13937518 03/26/21 05:30 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
For someone that hates MLF you sure are tuned in and watching if you know all of this! roflmao

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: BigDozer66] #13937524 03/26/21 05:33 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BigDozer66
For someone that hates MLF you sure are tuned in and watching if you know all of this! roflmao

I guarantee he never misses a second

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Darin S.] #13937542 03/26/21 05:42 PM
R
RKT Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
R
I would like to see them change to MLF format to where the first four days stay the same, but once they get to the elimination day and championship day it then goes to the traditional 5 biggest bass. If the guys want to claim to be the best let them show they are good with numbers and size.

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: BigDozer66] #13937545 03/26/21 05:43 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

He is probably sitting watchin Ott and j*acking off wishing he was Ott's judge today

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: BigDozer66] #13937546 03/26/21 05:43 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B

One doesn’t have to be tuned in to know... just looking at the score tracker will tell you. A year ago they changed the minimum from 1lb to 2lb to try and mitigate the image they were earning as “mostly little fish” - but even 2lb minimum isn’t going to help them shake that image if this is what they are going to do with frequency. I am all for a legal length (by jurisdiction) fish being eligible for score, but in the majority of formats being employed by other tournaments, those barely legal length fish aren’t going to win you anything, and rightfully so. Ott can sit on that pod of little fish all day and win this thing; and that’s just further exposing the flaw in the system they use. Perhaps 3lb minimum would have been more appropriately for this event?

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Big O Florida] #13937573 03/26/21 06:04 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

One doesn’t have to be tuned in to know... just looking at the score tracker will tell you. A year ago they changed the minimum from 1lb to 2lb to try and mitigate the image they were earning as “mostly little fish” - but even 2lb minimum isn’t going to help them shake that image if this is what they are going to do with frequency. I am all for a legal length (by jurisdiction) fish being eligible for score, but in the majority of formats being employed by other tournaments, those barely legal length fish aren’t going to win you anything, and rightfully so. Ott can sit on that pod of little fish all day and win this thing; and that’s just further exposing the flaw in the system they use. Perhaps 3lb minimum would have been more appropriately for this event?

This just in.... it's how they score the game. It's not a flaw, it's on purpose and he's playing the game by the rules the anglers and the league developed. Why can't you come to terms with the fact that you're not a part of the decision making team? Lol

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Mark Jones] #13937600 03/26/21 06:20 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Mark Jones

This just in.... it's how they score the game. It's not a flaw, it's on purpose and he's playing the game by the rules the anglers and the league developed. Why can't you come to terms with the fact that you're not a part of the decision making team? Lol

I can just imagine the MLF director of TV production now calling into the ear piece of the Marshall that’s with Ott, reminding him this is a TV show to be broadcast in 3 months time and telling him to just stay put, but we they need to create some suspense and drama, so to start throwing hookless baits only and to shake the biters off until a couple other of the players can catch up. And then with a half hour to go and he’s behind in weight he can put hooks back onto his baits and start catching them again for the last minute win!

Why is it not so hard to imagine that scenario, score tracker has had him without catch for a little while now? lmfao

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Darin S.] #13937614 03/26/21 06:33 PM
L
Lone_Wolf Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
Anyone think the live coverage is causing pressure in the areas the anglers are in? Biffle just said he has never seen so many people were he is at.

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: RKT] #13937621 03/26/21 06:37 PM
L
Lone_Wolf Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
Originally Posted by RKT
I would like to see them change to MLF format to where the first four days stay the same, but once they get to the elimination day and championship day it then goes to the traditional 5 biggest bass. If the guys want to claim to be the best let them show they are good with numbers and size.

The were considering something like that for FLW current pro circuit when MLF bought them, while the idea of hybrid tournament might be ok for a specialty event or a one off deal, I don't like it. I honestly don't like them staying one the same lake for the entire MLF event, I think the best ones where they changed lakes for every round.

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: SC-001] #13937623 03/26/21 06:38 PM
T
Tx Tree Grower Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by SC-001
Interesting Ott b!tching about the impedance rule, I did not know this existed

v. IMPEDANCE: The MLF Angler cannot knowingly put the Boat Official or camera operator in a situation where they are unable to perform their job. This includes being in an area where there is no connectivity with the SCORETRACKER© Scoring System Device for more than 15 consecutive minutes.
Once the boat enters an area where the SCORETRACKER© Scoring System Device loses connectivity, the Boat Official will announce “We have lost SCORETRACKER© connectivity. You have 15 minutes before you must return to an area of connectivity.” Once the 15 consecutive minutes has elapsed, the Boat Official will announce “You have reached your 15 minutes of connectivity loss. You must stop fishing and return to an area of connectivity.” At this point the MLF Angler must immediately stop fishing and return the boat to an area of SCORETRACKER© connectivity. Failure to do so will result in a penalty. This includes making another cast after the Boat Official has announced the 15 minutes of lost connectivity has elapsed.
Any bass caught between the time after the Boat Official has announced the 15 minutes of lost connectivity has elapsed and before the SCORETRACKER© Scoring System Device has regained connectivity will be deemed un-scorable

I've watched quite a bit today but certainly not all day. Only saw Ott on "live" for a few minutes early this morning. Did they actually make him move to get back into signal area? I missed when he was griping. I was thinking that MLF probably wasn't wild about their leader basically being MIA on the live feed.

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Darin S.] #13937637 03/26/21 06:44 PM
L
Lone_Wolf Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
No they didn't make him move thats up to him, but he's going to move if they are not counting any fish catches after 15 miniutes

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Big O Florida] #13937703 03/26/21 07:56 PM
U
UTDmiller Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
U
Originally Posted by Mark Jones

I can just imagine the MLF director of TV production now calling into the ear piece of the Marshall that’s with Ott, reminding him this is a TV show to be broadcast in 3 months time and telling him to just stay put, but we they need to create some suspense and drama, so to start throwing hookless baits only and to shake the biters off until a couple other of the players can catch up. And then with a half hour to go and he’s behind in weight he can put hooks back onto his baits and start catching them again for the last minute win!

Why is it not so hard to imagine that scenario, score tracker has had him without catch for a little while now? lmfao

You going to back up your accusations with any facts? Im betting not because you never do, clown

John Miller
Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Lone_Wolf] #13937709 03/26/21 07:59 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Anyone think the live coverage is causing pressure in the areas the anglers are in? Biffle just said he has never seen so many people were he is at.

I don't think the Live Coverage has anything to do with the total number of anglers in an area of Rayburn.

There is an ABA tourney going on today and this weekend there will be many tourneys going on. cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Darin S.] #13937764 03/26/21 08:45 PM
bklem Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Something big is on fire in the background of some of the shots! What the heck?

Re: MLF Rayburn [Re: Big O Florida] #13937765 03/26/21 08:45 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by UTDmiller
Looks like Ott is walking away with it this morning

It looks like Ott is just reinforcing the MLF nick name... just like when Wheeler runs away with them. Mostly Little Fish. When I looked at score tracker he had 10 for 21+lbs... that the barely legal schooling fish he’s on.. he’s caught 20 of them and probably could have caught them all on a bare shiny hook being dragged through the water. And they call themselves “pro’s”... maybe they should set their minimum standards on what the bush league tournaments typically bring in any given week on the same fishery.

Ott’s not a pro? That’s what you’re going with? roflmao

[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide