Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13790398 12/01/20 04:11 AM
S
Sawhorse Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Picks Mitch Trubisky ahead of Patty Mahomey?!?!

Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Happykamper] #13790434 12/01/20 05:58 AM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by CCTX
Jalen Ramsey, Ronnie Staley, or DeForest Buckner instead of Zeke any day.

Chris Jones, Xavian Howard, or Deion Jones instead of Jaylon Smith.

[Linked Image]

If they had taken Ramsey the Cowboys would not be in any different place right now, actually Dak would not be the QB so I kind of wish they had taken that loud mouth Ramsey, they would have been horrible with Romo getting hurt and no Zeke, they would have had another top pick in the draft, could have been Mahomes.

Jerry drafting mahoney
roflmao

No. He would have drafted mitchie T. It’s just what he does roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13790533 12/01/20 01:21 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by CCTX
Jalen Ramsey, Ronnie Staley, or DeForest Buckner instead of Zeke any day.

Chris Jones, Xavian Howard, or Deion Jones instead of Jaylon Smith.

[Linked Image]

If they had taken Ramsey the Cowboys would not be in any different place right now, actually Dak would not be the QB so I kind of wish they had taken that loud mouth Ramsey, they would have been horrible with Romo getting hurt and no Zeke, they would have had another top pick in the draft, could have been Mahomes.

Jerry drafting mahoney
roflmao

No. He would have drafted mitchie T. It’s just what he does roflmao

He drafted Dak, a QB who you say is top 5-6 in the NFL, it was his second pick of the fourth round, he is a genius.

[Linked Image]
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13790580 12/01/20 02:03 PM
F
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Never said that. Dak was a 4th rounder. That’s where he should have been drafted. Cows got Very lucky With him. Dak has worked his tail off and made something of himself. He’s one of my favorite cowboys ever. If football man Jerry would have drafted better in early rounds and spent any time on defense so he could win rather than tickets sales, they might be decent. But he can’t. He’s a clown. Dak is TREMENDOUS value for 4th round. If Jerruh had 2nd pick Th at year he would have effed it up. We all know Th at. Probably would have drafted another RB and signed him to a big contract too. roflmao best contract EVER!! Ugly ewok contract. roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13790585 12/01/20 02:07 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Never said that. Dak was a 4th rounder. That’s where he should have been drafted. Cows got Very lucky With him. Dak has worked his tail off and made something of himself. He’s one of my favorite cowboys ever. If football man Jerry would have drafted better in early rounds and spent any time on defense so he could win rather than tickets sales, they might be decent. But he can’t. He’s a clown. Dak is TREMENDOUS value for 4th round. If Jerruh had 2nd pick Th at year he would have effed it up. We all know Th at. Probably would have drafted another RB and signed him to a big contract too. roflmao best contract EVER!! Ugly ewok contract. roflmao

Cows got lucky but had bellicek drafted him it would have been genius, I got it.

[Linked Image]
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Happykamper] #13790609 12/01/20 02:21 PM
F
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F

Cows got lucky but had bellicek drafted him it would have been genius, I got it.

yep, going off body of work. Look, we know we are diabolically opposed on this. I think he's a clown of a football man which has been proven for 25 years (some folks need longer for it to register) & you've admitted he's your hero. We won't agree. That's OK. I still like you HK. The only dynasty now days is a great coach and great player working together. Bellicheeks and Brady are proving that this season.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13790834 12/01/20 05:22 PM
R
redskeet100 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
The moronic thing about it is he traded up to pick this guy on top of passing on Mahomes and Watson. Now granted, Mahomes would be nothing in this organization, as it is one of if not the worst run organization in all of sports.

Won't find a bigger dumpster fire than the Chicago Bears, run by a handful of folks who have zero football knowledge.

Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: redskeet100] #13790880 12/01/20 05:57 PM
F
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by redskeet100
The moronic thing about it is he traded up to pick this guy on top of passing on Mahomes and Watson. Now granted, Mahomes would be nothing in this organization, as it is one of if not the worst run organization in all of sports.

Won't find a bigger dumpster fire than the Chicago Bears, run by a handful of folks who have zero football knowledge.

i can think of one bolt

Jesus loves all of us
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13791070 12/01/20 08:49 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

yep, going off body of work. Look, we know we are diabolically opposed on this. I think he's a clown of a football man which has been proven for 25 years (some folks need longer for it to register) & you've admitted he's your hero. We won't agree. That's OK. I still like you HK. The only dynasty now days is a great coach and great player working together. Bellicheeks and Brady are proving that this season.

Do you think McCarthy and that Lawrence kid could be great together ? I heard an NFL draft guy on the radio talking about it, he said because of Covid and the salary cap Dallas will not be able to pay Dak 40M and field a good team around him, he predicted Dallas would trade Dak and pretty much the entire draft for the number 1 pick in order to draft Lawrence, I say go for it, whats the worst thing that could happen ? be mediocre for another 10 years ? If the Cowboys feel like one of those top QB's is the guy they will try and make it happen, but from listening to them they are all in on Dak, but their lips were moving so you know what that means. I really think they will just load up on defense in the draft and hope for the best, just cannot see Dak outplaying Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, and few others, its going to take a very good defense.

[Linked Image]
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13791076 12/01/20 08:52 PM
F
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Jerry is incapable of that kind of move. Won’t happen. Could They be good together? Yes. I think Lawrence is going to be very good. Dallas has offensive weapons. No doubt. I don’t know about McCartney. Think The game has passed him by.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13791286 12/02/20 12:37 AM
David Welcher Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
What you all are failing to realize is it's not an exact science. No one predicted the Tom Brady pick would be the greatest pick ever. Nor Joe Montana or Russell Wilson, just go back thru the last 8 years in the draft and look at all the mistakes that were made just in QBs in the first 3 rounds. Y'all sit here and talk as if you knew Patty Mahomies from Texas Tech, yes the great QB producing Factory out in Lubbuck, was going to be better than Brady. Pass that [censored] y'all are smoking over this way!

Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: David Welcher] #13791302 12/02/20 12:47 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by David Welcher
What you all are failing to realize is it's not an exact science. No one predicted the Tom Brady pick would be the greatest pick ever. Nor Joe Montana or Russell Wilson, just go back thru the last 8 years in the draft and look at all the mistakes that were made just in QBs in the first 3 rounds. Y'all sit here and talk as if you knew Patty Mahomies from Texas Tech, yes the great QB producing Factory out in Lubbuck, was going to be better than Brady. Pass that [censored] y'all are smoking over this way!

Red raider faithful new Mahomes was good, it’s a shame he was on such a bad team in Lubbock. He is the reason Baker Mayfield left Lubbock and KK new he what he had with Patrick coming into the program. Andy Reid wanted Mahomes so he must have had some kinda idea what kinda talent he had.

Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: David Welcher] #13791317 12/02/20 12:54 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

No no one really knows, but what most people know is it takes a great QB to consistently win, especially to win a SB, while I think Dak is a very good QB I do not believe he is elite or that he will ever be elite, I would do everything in my power to try and find one of those guys, if you get one you will be in the hunt for a long time. Or you can play it safe and basically be mediocre for a long time.

[Linked Image]
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13791324 12/02/20 12:55 AM
Team Skeeterless Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I thought this was a post about anyone that voted for Hidden Biden🙈

Nick Larsen
Re: What gigantic moron...... [Re: Happykamper] #13791544 12/02/20 03:59 AM
F
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
F

No no one really knows, but what most people know is it takes a great QB to consistently win, especially to win a SB, while I think Dak is a very good QB I do not believe he is elite or that he will ever be elite, I would do everything in my power to try and find one of those guys, if you get one you will be in the hunt for a long time. Or you can play it safe and basically be mediocre for a long time.

I think we can both agree this has been jerruh's strategy now for a while

Jesus loves all of us
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide