texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
WR6819, 88champion, delaney304, TexasA&M, Southern Sports (The VI)
119384 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 121,803
hopalong 121,182
Bigbob_FTW 99,784
Bob Davis 88,297
John175☮ 86,096
Pilothawk 83,535
Mark Perry 73,308
Derek 🐝 68,418
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,047,068
Posts14,100,555
Members144,384
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 107 of 140 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 139 140
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771438 11/15/20 04:37 PM
B
Bentman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
I see that the BLM and Antifa are attacking people (mostly women and the elderly)who were at a peaceful march yesterday. Oh, they also attacked people at restaurants. You liberals are violent and pathetic.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13771443 11/15/20 04:45 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
Originally Posted by Bentman63
I see that the BLM and Antifa are attacking people (mostly women and the elderly)who were at a peaceful march yesterday. Oh, they also attacked people at restaurants. You liberals are violent and pathetic.

I cannot imagine aligning myself with those animals

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bentman63] #13771444 11/15/20 04:46 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

#unite!

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771450 11/15/20 04:54 PM
J
J.P. Greeson Online Content OP
the janitor
OP Online Content
the janitor
J
I just spent half an hour editing personal attacks ... and it would take hours to remove them all from this thread. We're trying to leave this open so people can discuss until there is a resolution, but the personal attacks have to stop. Any more following this post will result in a ban. So if you have that much of a need to insult someone, just do it knowing you will have to take a 2+ week vacation from the TFF.

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13771476 11/15/20 05:09 PM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

#unite!

This country will never unite or be United again some have shown their true intentions and colors!

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771554 11/15/20 06:43 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I live in California ( I know , cringe !! ) ( I am a lifelong Republican ) --- but my son lives in Texas and that why I visit this site . All of you bashing Trump , should be really careful . If Texas turns into California --- not ONE of you will like it . When I bought my house in 84 , the city on San Jose had a few " hundred" homeless , last year we passed 7000 !!!! The Police are told by management/unions to do NOTHING to the homeless unless they are being violent . They are allowed to steal , [censored] , piss , litter anywhere and everywhere . Mexican and Vietnamese Gangs run the inner city at night. The local media NEVER reports any of this anymore . Every year , we pass the all time high for murders . All the while , the State and local politicians ask for more taxes to solve problems they created and allow to continue .
San Francisco is worse ---- and if Harris becomes President ( most likely to happen --- planned all along ) she is straight out of San Francisco and is even considered a " super " liberal by most Californians .
If Texas turns blue and becomes like Cali , the US will become a democrat nation ---- forever . NOT ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL LIKE IT !!!!!!
As for systemic fraud --- it happened to my wife and I . The California ballot insisted we use a ballpoint pen ONLY . After we registered ( both of us are republicans ) , the two ladies that registered us went into a closed door area , came out and gave us our voting ballots , immediately after we both went to out stalls to vote , two seperate men showed up to our booths and insisted we only use " sharpies " . They didn't go to anyone else . I questioned this twice and was told it would read the vote " better " . When we left the voting area , I told my wife I have never felt more uneasy voting in my life . We both questioned the Sharpie thing , but didn't connect the dots until the Sharpie topic came up in Arizona . IMO --- the democrats did fraud in many ways , and voting by mail was the main goal all along .
We need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

Re: Election 2020 [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13771558 11/15/20 06:48 PM
206champion Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
I live in California ( I know , cringe !! ) ( I am a lifelong Republican ) --- but my son lives in Texas and that why I visit this site . All of you bashing Trump , should be really careful . If Texas turns into California --- not ONE of you will like it . When I bought my house in 84 , the city on San Jose had a few " hundred" homeless , last year we passed 7000 !!!! The Police are told by management/unions to do NOTHING to the homeless unless they are being violent . They are allowed to steal , [censored] , piss , litter anywhere and everywhere . Mexican and Vietnamese Gangs run the inner city at night. The local media NEVER reports any of this anymore . Every year , we pass the all time high for murders . All the while , the State and local politicians ask for more taxes to solve problems they created and allow to continue .
San Francisco is worse ---- and if Harris becomes President ( most likely to happen --- planned all along ) she is straight out of San Francisco and is even considered a " super " liberal by most Californians .
If Texas turns blue and becomes like Cali , the US will become a democrat nation ---- forever . NOT ONE ON THIS FORUM WILL LIKE IT !!!!!!
As for systemic fraud --- it happened to my wife and I . The California ballot insisted we use a ballpoint pen ONLY . After we registered ( both of us are republicans ) , the two ladies that registered us went into a closed door area , came out and gave us our voting ballots , immediately after we both went to out stalls to vote , two seperate men showed up to our booths and insisted we only use " sharpies " . They didn't go to anyone else . I questioned this twice and was told it would read the vote " better " . When we left the voting area , I told my wife I have never felt more uneasy voting in my life . We both questioned the Sharpie thing , but didn't connect the dots until the Sharpie topic came up in Arizona . IMO --- the democrats did fraud in many ways , and voting by mail was the main goal all along .
We need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

Dang you knew it was going to happen.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13771567 11/15/20 07:09 PM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
IWe need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

This is where we failed this year. So many people voted for Biden because they didn’t personally like Trump. I hope they are prepared for 4 years of failed policy from the Democrats.

"We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke. And you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, but just stay more woke than less woke”. Kamala Harris (2017)
Re: Election 2020 [Re: HasBen] #13771576 11/15/20 07:29 PM
B
Bentman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by HasBen
IWe need to teach our fellow Americans --- your voting for policy's ---- NOT personalities .

This is where we failed this year. So many people voted for Biden because they didn’t personally like Trump. I hope they are prepared for 4 years of failed policy from the Democrats.

They and the liberal media will love every bad policy Kameltoe has for America.
You never heard liberals or the bias media say anything bad about Obamas bad policies.
it will be the same with kameltoe. If they actually get away with the voter fraud.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: 1oldbassguy] #13771582 11/15/20 07:37 PM
B
Bentman63 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Some people (libs) will love all the bad stuff in your post to happen to Texas. Why? Because Orange Man Bad.

[Linked Image]
Re: Election 2020 [Re: HasBen] #13771733 11/15/20 10:42 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

I have to agree with you 100% HasBen. We should understand instead of calling names and blaming others we should look at where we dropped the ball (and what we can do better next time). President Trump could have also helped. Maybe I'm the only that feels this way but if President Trump's 1st debate been handled the same manor as his 2nd, he wins hands down.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771751 11/15/20 10:53 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
[Linked Image]

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Tsunami_1] #13771783 11/15/20 11:20 PM
N
Nickbyrd Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
N
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1

I have to agree with you 100% HasBen. We should understand instead of calling names and blaming others we should look at where we dropped the ball (and what we can do better next time). President Trump could have also helped. Maybe I'm the only that feels this way but if President Trump's 1st debate been handled the same manor as his 2nd, he wins hands down.

The first debate was a Train wreck ...

Re: Election 2020 [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13771791 11/15/20 11:25 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I use my wife as a gage. She's fine with his policy but hates his mouth. It doesn't bother me, but I have to acknowledge that reality.

Re: Election 2020 [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13771794 11/15/20 11:30 PM
J
JackMason Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
[Linked Image]

Unfortunately, another fake tweet. Wish they stop this chit!

Page 107 of 140 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 139 140
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide