Coach Hark Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by stroker46
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Not written by Ted Nugent, the guy who soiled his pants to avoid the draft. People like you co-opted the kneeling as an attack against the US military. Kaepernick originally protested without kneeling, but on Sept. 1, 2016, he transitioned to taking a knee in protest instead. This was based on advice from retired Green Beret Nate Boyer, who suggested kneeling during the ceremony would be more respectful towards veterans.

I just copied and pasted from a Facebook post and sharing differing opinions. I have no clue who wrote it and don’t care. Just sharing different opinions.

yes! you have no clue!

And I promise you I have more of a clue, seen more and more intelligent than anyone from pearly white Marble Falls, Texas.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Kicker16] #13603549 06/22/20 02:03 AM
J
John Peebles Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by Kicker16
The kneeling will happen at the HS level as well, and the ones that don't will have a tough time at school. I predict

Glad my son attends a private conservative Christian school. I can guarantee there will be no kneeling for the National Anthem.

Re: Taking a knee [Re: John Peebles] #13603553 06/22/20 02:06 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by John Peebles
Originally Posted by Kicker16
The kneeling will happen at the HS level as well, and the ones that don't will have a tough time at school. I predict

Glad my son attends a private conservative Christian school. I can guarantee there will be no kneeling for the National Anthem.

thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603566 06/22/20 02:13 AM
doctorxring Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

Just as there is no crying in baseball. There is no kneeling in Texas.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Re: Taking a knee [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13603571 06/22/20 02:16 AM
G
Gourdbuster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Im a veteran I joined during desert storm to serve my country like my dad and his dad who both went to war, vietnam and ww2...

I was deeply offended in 2016 by kapernick and his kneelingl, but I now see if they dont do it in a way to get people to talk, think or care their protest will go unheard.

Im fine with the taking of the knee, now....

thanks for you're and your families service.

I do not now nor ever will think it's fine to kneel

I really don't care if they protest thugs getting killed while resisting arrest or while breaking the law. They want to quit being killed quit resisting arrest and breaking the law. I do not feel sorry for them. good riddance. I am tired of hearing about a bunch of thugs getting shot for their criminal activity then burning our towns and business because we wouldn't just step back and let them destroy our country. screw them and blm and the POS kap

they are making racist out of people that were never racist before

Because that's how it works. I got a news flash for you. If recent events "turned" someone racist. They were already racist.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
We're all part of the same compost heap.
We're the all singing, all dancing [censored] of the world.”

-Chuck Palahniuk

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603577 06/22/20 02:19 AM
F
FishDFly Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
F

I really don't care if they protest thugs getting killed while resisting arrest or while breaking the law. They want to quit being killed quit resisting arrest and breaking the law. I do not feel sorry for them. good riddance. I am tired of hearing about a bunch of thugs getting shot for their criminal activity then burning our towns and business because we wouldn't just step back and let them destroy our country. screw them and blm and the POS kap

Very well said, from a Veteran.

FDF
Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603584 06/22/20 02:24 AM
T
TLW Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Farve compares "tha kneeler" ta Pat Tillman of all things............ whatta has been bittch!

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/...s-san-francisco-49ers-green-bay-packers/

Last edited by TLW; 06/22/20 05:23 AM.
Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603591 06/22/20 02:29 AM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H
Favre should be a case study in the effect of too many concussions.

“There’s no such thing as too much horsepower, just not enough traction”…..Carroll Shelby
Re: Taking a knee [Re: Gourdbuster] #13603603 06/22/20 02:43 AM
921 Phoenix Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Gourdbuster
Im a veteran I joined during desert storm to serve my country like my dad and his dad who both went to war, vietnam and ww2...

I was deeply offended in 2016 by kapernick and his kneelingl, but I now see if they dont do it in a way to get people to talk, think or care their protest will go unheard.

Because that's how it works. I got a news flash for you. If recent events "turned" someone racist. They were already racist.

NEWS FLASH

BURNING BUILDING BY THUGS TO PROTEST THUGS BEING KILLED BY COPS WHILE THEY ARE RESISTING ARREST IS TURNING PEOPLE THAT WOULD NEVER BE A RACIST BEFORE, AGAINST THE BLM AND BLACKS IN GENERAL FOR AGREEING WITH IT AND NOT STOPPING OR SPEAKING AGAINST IT.

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Gourdbuster] #13603605 06/22/20 02:45 AM
921 Phoenix Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

and if standing against thugs resisting arrest and getting killed and thugs burning our towns and business makes me a racist I will gladly wear the badge

Last edited by 921 Phoenix; 06/22/20 02:46 AM.
Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603615 06/22/20 02:50 AM
G
Gourdbuster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G
The fact that "thug" seems to be your new favorite word, and your insistence that you think people are being turned racist sure makes it seem like you might think it has turned or might turn you racist. I can assure you it hasn't, it won't, and it can't, don't worry.

-Chuck Palahniuk

Re: Taking a knee [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13603616 06/22/20 02:52 AM
G
Gourdbuster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G

and if standing against thugs resisting arrest and getting killed and thugs burning our towns and business makes me a racist I will gladly wear the badge

You sure love that word.

-Chuck Palahniuk

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Gourdbuster] #13603618 06/22/20 02:55 AM
921 Phoenix Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
The fact that "thug" seems to be your new favorite word, and your insistence that you think people are being turned racist sure makes it seem like you might think it has turned or might turn you racist. I can assure you it hasn't, it won't, and it can't, don't worry.

You have no clue what may or may not turn someone racist. People our getting way past caring about these thugs/BLM/criminals getting killed while resisting arrest. This has gone way past helping any black man or women. This is just criminal and nothing more. They are taking over cities stopping traffic beating people up. There is nothing about this peaceful.

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603620 06/22/20 02:57 AM
921 Phoenix Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

You sure love that word.

just a word that represents what these criminals are nothing more.

Re: Taking a knee [Re: Coach Hark] #13603622 06/22/20 02:59 AM
G
Gourdbuster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G
Why not just say "criminals"?

-Chuck Palahniuk

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide