R
ReelBusy Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted by WAWI
Hoax

The response sure is. Idiocy is spreading far faster and is more dangerous than the virus.

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600616 06/19/20 12:18 PM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
It will die.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: ReelBusy] #13600649 06/19/20 12:41 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Hancock
What is it some of you are getting your panties all twisted up about?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sure is funny pattern there, people just mysteriously die less every 6-7 days, over & over....

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600754 06/19/20 01:48 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
Angler
Angler
H
I might get sick and not die from it but I'd rather not get sick. "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". I'm not scared because I never liked hanging around with people anyway. I do like fishing on boats and to prevent sunburn I've always worn a gaiter that covers my face and neck. I've had to wear a mask for the last several years to help put my father in law on his dialysis machine so my life hasn't changed much. I will not criticize others for taking precautions or doing what makes them feel comfortable. I do put my hand and arm out to back people away but I've done that since I was a kid. I don't like my intimate zone violated unless there is good reason. grin

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600789 06/19/20 02:05 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Stay safe. hahahahahahaha roflmao

From OSHA personnel:

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT
I wanna cover 3 things
• N95 masks and P95 masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.
• N95 masks and ported P95: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from P95 (ported) masks are vented to breathe straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Stewart’s and the guy with Covid has P95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart’s (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out)

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGG these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask with render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment”

Cloth masks: today three people pointed to their masks as the walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” the “pshh’d” me.

By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

Ultimate Answer: Ported P95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person and N95 holes are larger than the coronavirus and does not block particles that small. And most importantly, asymptomatic transmission is not happening anyway.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)

Cloth masks are WORSE than none.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work.

*Occupational Safety & Health Administration sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security.

If stores stopped enforcing it no one would continue this nonsense.
==============================
If work requires you to wear a mask, OSHA requires that your employer verifies you are receiving a minimum of 19.5% oxygen level by law! Are your oxygen levels being monitored while at work? Are you experiencing dizziness and headaches? This is a written law NOT a recommendation! I guarantee if employees started citing law and demanding their employers follow the law then the masks would go away!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: Bob Davis] #13600849 06/19/20 02:40 PM
_
_Mike_ Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
_
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Stay safe. hahahahahahaha roflmao

From OSHA personnel:

So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT
I wanna cover 3 things
• N95 masks and P95 masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks

Okay so upon further inspection OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick you can be sued.
• N95 masks and ported P95: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from P95 (ported) masks are vented to breathe straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Stewart’s and the guy with Covid has P95 mask his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Stewart’s (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out)

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGG these masks very Very quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask with render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it You become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment”

Cloth masks: today three people pointed to their masks as the walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” the “pshh’d” me.

By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks health. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

Ultimate Answer: Ported P95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person and N95 holes are larger than the coronavirus and does not block particles that small. And most importantly, asymptomatic transmission is not happening anyway.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale. (Like a vacuum bag it only works one way)

Cloth masks are WORSE than none.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work.

*Occupational Safety & Health Administration sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
If your mask gives you security wear it, just know it is a false sense of security.

If stores stopped enforcing it no one would continue this nonsense.
==============================
If work requires you to wear a mask, OSHA requires that your employer verifies you are receiving a minimum of 19.5% oxygen level by law! Are your oxygen levels being monitored while at work? Are you experiencing dizziness and headaches? This is a written law NOT a recommendation! I guarantee if employees started citing law and demanding their employers follow the law then the masks would go away!

Stolen directly from a far right wing publication of USED toilet paper.

Meanwhile.................Gov. Abbot continues to sit on his arse and does nothing but look like a confused puppy twisting his head while trying to figure out his reflection from a mirror.

Mike
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600859 06/19/20 02:47 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Riots slow, the virus will need to be brought back until they find another crisis, the virus is only excuse to keep ole Joe out of the public eye so the 3 people that havent figured out he is a dope stay in the dark. (I'm not sure stay in the dark is woke so forgive me if its not) Also need to prevent Obamagate and any talk of Hillary killing people......

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: _Mike_] #13600862 06/19/20 02:50 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by _Mike_

Meanwhile.................Gov. Abbot continues to sit on his arse and does nothing but look like a confused puppy twisting his head while trying to figure out his reflection from a mirror.

Stay safe, please wear your mask when out in public so we can identify weak minded leftists who like to make fun of wheelchair bound people.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: Bob Davis] #13600866 06/19/20 02:51 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Stay safe, please wear your mask when out in public so we can identify weak minded leftists who like to make fun of wheelchair bound people.

The tolerant left. roflmao

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13600873 06/19/20 02:58 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

The tolerant left. roflmao

Yeah, lemmings with no common sense. I am glad that the libs wear these false security masks, it is easy to pick out who to stay away from.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600878 06/19/20 03:02 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
Angler
Angler
H
I wonder what would happen if we stopped depending on the government to keep us safe and handled our own business. People are looking for answers in the wrong places. You can't move a mountain when everyone is pushing in a different direction.

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: hook_n_line] #13600885 06/19/20 03:06 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by hook_n_line
I wonder what would happen if we stopped depending on the government to keep us safe and handled our own business. People are looking for answers in the wrong places. You can't move a mountain when everyone is pushing in a different direction.

That sir, is rich.

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: TexDawg] #13600958 06/19/20 04:15 PM
F
forkduc Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Don’t even suggest that to out flaming libs😳

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600962 06/19/20 04:19 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by stroker46

You and the rest of your lady friends should be here rioting and looting right now. Our cops do their job.
[Linked Image]

Re: COV19 is dying out? [Re: stroker46] #13600963 06/19/20 04:20 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN
I need more charts to make a decision.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide