texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Kickinbass903, Joshep P, Doc_0424, Vital, TX Salty Bay
115219 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 101,789
hopalong 96,131
Pilothawk 80,817
John175ā˜® 78,930
Bigbob_FTW 73,160
JDavis7873® 67,402
Mark Perry 62,619
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,146,663
Posts15,673,811
Members140,219
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Quarantine 15....... #13540128 04/30/20 12:42 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Okie Poke Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Unfortunately, that's where I'm at. Not quite 15, but darned close. Ever since this virus caught hold with the world, my desire for clean eating and living has gone out the window. Drinking has been a bit of a problem as well. Not addiction-wise, but weight-wise. Weight today is 233lbs. Yes, I know. That's pitiful! Peaks and Valleys is where I live. Would you like to come join me? mad


2018 Skeeter FX20LE w/ Yamaha 250 SHO šŸ˜Ž




Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: Okie Poke] #13651433 07/31/20 11:53 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,147
lakeforkfisherman Online Happy
Elliptical Mechanic
Online Happy
Elliptical Mechanic
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,147
Iā€™m with ya. I got the COVID12 over the last few months. Steadily working it back down, but getting motivated is a challenge.


I approve of this message.
Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: Okie Poke] #13651989 07/31/20 07:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,548
T
Txduckhunter Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
T
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,548
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Unfortunately, that's where I'm at. Not quite 15, but darned close. Ever since this virus caught hold with the world, my desire for clean eating and living has gone out the window. Drinking has been a bit of a problem as well. Not addiction-wise, but weight-wise. Weight today is 233lbs. Yes, I know. That's pitiful! Peaks and Valleys is where I live. Would you like to come join me? mad


233?
I only dream of 233......

Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: Okie Poke] #13733399 10/16/20 08:35 PM
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 23,712
NoconaBrian Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 23,712
Man I've blown up. I've worked more this year than any other year in my life, and have had zero desire to workout when I'm home. I'm holding out that a simple diet fix and work out routine will knock off 20ish lbs relativly easy. Turn 34 tomorrow, guess after that party its going to be time to buckle back down...



LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: NoconaBrian] #13734028 10/17/20 01:52 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Okie Poke Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Originally Posted by NoconaBrian
Man I've blown up. I've worked more this year than any other year in my life, and have had zero desire to workout when I'm home. I'm holding out that a simple diet fix and work out routine will knock off 20ish lbs relativly easy. Turn 34 tomorrow, guess after that party its going to be time to buckle back down...


You and I both, bro...I'm just scared to death when I have to start putting on work clothes again. I keep thinking once Covid is over I will crank it up and lose 15-20 that I've gained. The real scary part is that it may never be over. I haven't drank like I have been in years, or actually never in my life. "Covid gotta hold on me" ought to be the name of a song....


2018 Skeeter FX20LE w/ Yamaha 250 SHO šŸ˜Ž




Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: Okie Poke] #13734930 10/18/20 03:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,297
C
Curt0407 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,297
I have gone the other way. I am down over 10 pounds. I had a mild case of the Covid and have been busy taking care of my wife. She had a pretty serious dose of the Covid and ended up in the hosp. for a few days.

Re: Quarantine 15....... [Re: Curt0407] #13735461 10/19/20 02:00 AM
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 10,000
BCBassCat Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 10,000
Originally Posted by Curt0407
I have gone the other way. I am down over 10 pounds. I had a mild case of the Covid and have been busy taking care of my wife. She had a pretty serious dose of the Covid and ended up in the hosp. for a few days.


Sorry sir, hope all is well with your wife.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3