Forums59
Topics1,039,369
Posts13,963,463
Members144,202
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: bassdude10] #13518073 04/14/20 11:02 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bassdude10
Originally Posted by Joefishin
Originally Posted by NoWeighers

We appreciate you fighting for us and I've always loved your insight! Thanks James!

Are you kidding me? Fighting for US? You’re one of the wackos on here supporting government overreach!

x2

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: NoWeighers] #13518089 04/14/20 11:21 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Well done.

[Linked Image]
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Barrett] #13518172 04/15/20 12:12 AM
Walls Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
You guys sell gift cards James? I'm in for one if you do.

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: bassdude10] #13518197 04/15/20 12:30 AM
J
jbcarroll3000 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

We appreciate you fighting for us and I've always loved your insight! Thanks James!

Are you kidding me? Fighting for US? You’re one of the wackos on here supporting government overreach!

That's kind of what I was thinking too...

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: NoWeighers] #13518379 04/15/20 03:06 AM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G

I would vote for you, if you were to run for governor. cheers

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: grout-scout] #13518433 04/15/20 04:03 AM
Walls Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by grout-scout

I would vote for you, if you were to run for governor. cheers

+1

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: jbcarroll3000] #13518892 04/15/20 02:25 PM
Joefishin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by jbcarroll3000

That's kind of what I was thinking too...

Hahaha, nice attack in a non-relevant thread. You guys really should read and try to comprehend my other comments in that same thread. Your attack on me is like reading a headline in the news and starting a thread with your opinion on an article without actually reading it. cheers

I've been a member of this board for quite some time, just haven't been on lately. There is a search function where you can see all my comments I've made in the past. Or continue with the baseless attacks because I upset you. LOL

But since you guys are clearly headline readers, let me clarify the difference to you. Falcon Lake is being closed to EVERYONE. The other thread is about holding Tournaments. I fully support our rights to hunt and fish and am doing both myself. Got a hog in the freezer I took the first week of this mess and have been to the lake several times.

Ya'll need to calm down and go for a walk or go fishing yourselves at a pond and step away from your computer. Not everyone with a different opinion is your enemy.

http://www.denalirods.com
�Some men fish all their lives without knowing it is not really the fish they are after.� -Henry David Thoreau
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Joefishin] #13519296 04/15/20 05:32 PM
H
HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein) Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
H

Ya'll need to calm down and go for a walk or go fishing yourselves at a pond and step away from your computer. Not everyone with a different opinion is your enemy.

Well said amigo.

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Joefishin] #13519339 04/15/20 06:02 PM
B
bassdude10 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Hahaha, nice attack in a non-relevant thread. You guys really should read and try to comprehend my other comments in that same thread. Your attack on me is like reading a headline in the news and starting a thread with your opinion on an article without actually reading it. cheers

I've been a member of this board for quite some time, just haven't been on lately. There is a search function where you can see all my comments I've made in the past. Or continue with the baseless attacks because I upset you. LOL

But since you guys are clearly headline readers, let me clarify the difference to you. Falcon Lake is being closed to EVERYONE. The other thread is about holding Tournaments. I fully support our rights to hunt and fish and am doing both myself. Got a hog in the freezer I took the first week of this mess and have been to the lake several times.

You need to go and read your own comments.
I see a common theme in most of these discussions. Losing of rights........ What rights have we lost? What rights are we giving up? Then it gets somehow loosely tied to a fishing tournament? I don't follow, explain to me what rights have we lost?

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Joefishin] #13519344 04/15/20 06:07 PM
B
bassdude10 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Life, Liberty and 'the pursuit of happiness' (whatever that is..........Originally Property, but some idgit got that changed before we even really got started....lol)

So you don't think 'Life' being a paramount liberty trumps prohibiting peaceful gatherings? No one is prohibiting worship, simply putting safe parameters around it. It's not about us as individuals, it's about us as a society. It is not restricting your travel either, it's simply ordering you to quarantine after you travel you know for the sake of 'other' peoples health.

This is a perspective issue IMO, it's about seeing past your own rights and looking at other peoples rights.

And this nonsense. Can’t spew this [censored] and then act like you’re all pissed off when ramps get shut down.

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Joefishin] #13519347 04/15/20 06:09 PM
B
bassdude10 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
And if I’m coming across as angry, it’s because I am. At folks like you that want to give away our rights because “it’s about us as a society” and we need to “see past our own rights.” Pure un-American nonsense. And I’ll leave now as to not hijack this thread any longer.

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: bassdude10] #13519473 04/15/20 07:20 PM
Joefishin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
And if I’m coming across as angry, it’s because I am. At folks like you that want to give away our rights because “it’s about us as a society” and we need to “see past our own rights.” Pure un-American nonsense. And I’ll leave now as to not hijack this thread any longer.

I'm not giving away any of my rights, those that can't follow the simple rules that have been put in place are doing a great job of that. This in turn forces the Govt. to get more heavy handed in enforcing their 'requests'. They closed all the State Parks on Easter because we as individuals cannot control ourselves, we forced that on the Govt.

Again since you are cherry picking to win an argument instead of trying to hold an intelligent conversation: Let me Clarify one more time:

Governor Abbot from day one has emphasized our rights as Outdoorsmen (other states have not.......i.e. Michigan). We are losing our rights as Fisherman because of a select group of people who are at the lake acting like it's Independence day everyday. That is your fellow citizens causing the Govt. to enforce things. I fully support Governor Abbot supporting our rights as Outdoorsmen as well as supporting James for fighting for our rights to Fish Lake Falcon and run his business which after all is deemed essential because it supports the Outdoor way of life that our Governor has reinforced as a Texan! There will be lawsuits against local govts. over their use of perceived authority that they do not legally have!

My initial post was a headline grabber,(In hindsight since so many seem confused, I regret posting it that way) (But I do not back away from my position) my follow up comments clarified my position. You think you have lost rights? Keep on keeping on and the Govt will be forced to actually take away your rights. You aren't some Patriot standing up for your rights like you seem to have convinced yourself. We lost far, far more rights after 9/11 with the formation of the Dept. of Homeland Security than the 'temporary' rights we have lost in the last few weeks.

You have no idea what my political beliefs are, No idea. You have reduced yourself to painting me out to be your enemy because of your anger. Calm down and actually digest what I am saying to you. We have only begun to lose our rights and we only have ourselves to blame.

And to keep this all in context, my comments are solely based on our abilities to fish because that is all both of these threads are about. Whatever else you are tying into this is on you putting words in my mouth.

I support anyone who fights for our rights as fisherman and hunters to put food on our table and enjoy nature (a right we have had since...... well forever). As to where this all started with my comments a fishing tournament? That isn't a right and at the very least it's just tone deaf to what is going on in the world right now. We all have years and years ahead of us to fish tournaments, it's been less than a month without them......

cheers

Last edited by Joefishin; 04/15/20 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling

�Some men fish all their lives without knowing it is not really the fish they are after.� -Henry David Thoreau
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)] #13519479 04/15/20 07:25 PM
Joefishin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

Well said amigo.

Thank you buddy! It's been too long!

Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Barrett] #13519492 04/15/20 07:33 PM
T
Tommar Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Well there’s someone out there right now. I can see them from my front yard.

US Army and TXARNG 1984-2014
Gulf War 90-91
Iraq 2004-05
A'stan 2009
VFW Post Commander 2013-15
Re: All of Falcon to remain closed until April 30th min. [Re: Joefishin] #13519499 04/15/20 07:38 PM
H
Hookem Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
H
Originally Posted by HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

Well said amigo.

Thank you buddy! It's been too long!

Sup?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide