Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439419 02/14/20 02:57 PM
G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Big O’ has single handily tripled the post on the Bass fishing page, maybe he’s employed by the TFF. The man just keeps suckering you white bass in. You guys are his clickbait farm.

Definitely makes this site more entertaining to read.

Last edited by grout-scout; 02/14/20 03:00 PM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: grout-scout] #13439432 02/14/20 03:02 PM
Champion_Ag Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Originally Posted by grout-scout
Big O’ has single handily tripled the post on the Bass fishing page, maybe he’s employed by the TFF. The man just keeps suckering you white bass in. You guys are his clickbait farm.

I am really quite shocked that the TFF staff continues to let him post all his non-sense on this forum. He is not interested in a discussion, only pushing a make believe narrative, and he continuously uses inflammatory language (calling some of the biggest names in bass fishing shysters, frauds, etc...) without a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439452 02/14/20 03:16 PM
C
CashFishingTeam Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Maybe since he had to put info in when he created profile TFF knows who he really is, and that’s why they allow it!
😳 I love a good conspiracy though! Lol

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Champion_Ag] #13439461 02/14/20 03:23 PM
Bruce's Online Sad
TFF Celebrity
Online Sad
TFF Celebrity

[/quote]I am really quite shocked that the TFF staff continues to let him post all his non-sense on this forum. He is not interested in a discussion, only pushing a make believe narrative, and he continuously uses inflammatory language (calling some of the biggest names in bass fishing shysters, frauds, etc...) without a single shred of evidence to back any of it up. [/quote]

Says the person with 2 posts both on this topic. That joined in May.
nuts

Last edited by Bruce's Guide Service; 02/14/20 03:24 PM.

Bruce's Sprinkler Repair
817-798-7246
52 years experience
State Licensed Irrigation
LI0017483

Fishing Texas lakes one at a time

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: criglizard] #13439467 02/14/20 03:29 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by criglizard
Little fish, bank beaters, purse snatchers, no weigh ins, no fans, and now click farms....

As they say...arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is still going to [censored] on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Big O is not making valid points. He throws out theories like they’re facts and then attacks people when they have another view. “Disprove my made up nonsense”. Yea ok.

Life is too short to be around crazy people.

Nice summary of the past month.

Big O, Luke, whatever your name really is. Let's have a talk. Man to man. Someone NEEDS to have this talk with you. It's time to stand in front of the mirror and take a good look at what you see. Life isn't going the way you had hoped and the reason is right in front of you. This has nothing to do with your current MLF or FLW obsession. You're tripping yourself up by the way you speak to others and you're need to convince everyone how right you are. Psalm 46:10 says "Be still, and know that I am God." which in today's vernacular would loosely translate...... chill.

Try taking some deep breaths and go fishing. Spend some time relaxing and let go of your current agenda. It's going to be okay. There are ways to influence people and you're going about it all wrong.

Let me know if you have any questions.

JB

[Linked Image]
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Bruce's] #13439469 02/14/20 03:32 PM
Champion_Ag Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
I enjoy both BASS and MLF. I hope they both continue to succeed.

I have also frequented the forum in year's past under the user name Ranger_Ag, even sold my Ranger on this website back in 2015. I stopped fishing for a while to start a business and am just now getting to the point to be able to get back into a sport that I truly love. I forgot my user login information and did not have access to the email address I needed to recover it.

And I have read enough of his non-sense to call it exactly that...

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439474 02/14/20 03:36 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I like both formats as long as they keep it to where they actually have to catch a "keeper" size bass in MLF. The thing that cracks me up is everyone thinking it's going to grow and revolutionize the sport. It's 80 guys that were for the most part already established enough that they weren't paying an entry fee out of their own pocket anyway. Like Larry Nixon said, he hasn't paid an entry fee in 20 some years. It makes for a good TV show, but there are only 80 spots, and 10 years from now it's going to be probably a lot of the same 80 guys. I'm happy for those guys, but how is that going to put BASS or anyone else for that matter out of business? I mean, there are only 80 cast member spots available, how is that number going to magically grow?

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Big O Florida] #13439477 02/14/20 03:37 PM
TwoLakes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
You are funny.

I built my first VPN server in 1997. Started building proxy servers around 1999.

A VPN only encrypts the packet payload. The IP address has to remain visible so the routers between the two endpoints can pass the traffic back and forth. Proxy servers can be utilized to mask your location, but there are tactics in place to identify that type of traffic as well.

They look for data anomalies to prevent click fraud. There is an entire industry being built around preventing click fraud.

This is the standard black hat/white hat battle that rages on. Call it cops and robbers.

You can bet your paycheck that the advertisers are aware of this activity and have strategies in place to ensure they aren't wasting budget on fraudulent clicks.

Say an executive at Toyota decides to spend 30 minutes googling click fraud like you have done and come across this discussion. They see Big O has figured out that 1/3 of the data MLF is presenting to them is fraudulent. They simply go back to MLF and let them know they're only going to pay for 66.666% of the clicks because Big O has determined that 33.333% of the clicks are being generated by MLF hiring illegal click farms in Ethiopia to inflate the veiwer numbers.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439478 02/14/20 03:38 PM
R
rxkid2001 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
R
Amazing how people get their undies in a wad over this. The change refreshes things, otherwise stuff gets stale and people lose interest. Wonder what the forums would have said back when bass transitioned to the current model vs the original format. “This sucks, they only bringin in 5 fish. Gonna be boring”.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: Champion_Ag] #13439545 02/14/20 04:21 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Champion_Ag

I am really quite shocked that the TFF staff continues to let him post all his non-sense on this forum. He is not interested in a discussion, only pushing a make believe narrative, and he continuously uses inflammatory language (calling some of the biggest names in bass fishing shysters, frauds, etc...) without a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

No different than Mark Jones stating "facts" that can't be backed up. He says these are non-disputable facts, yet follows it by saying "you guys aren't privy to that information". Well, I am sorry, but I operate based upon facts and proof, not a TFF member's word. So, if they can do it, then Big O can do it. My opinion is Big O seems to be more believable. His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

Last edited by Josh Seale; 02/14/20 04:25 PM.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: rxkid2001] #13439547 02/14/20 04:24 PM
SAKS Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by rxkid2001
Amazing how people get their undies in a wad over this. The change refreshes things, otherwise stuff gets stale and people lose interest. Wonder what the forums would have said back when bass transitioned to the current model vs the original format. “This sucks, they only bringin in 5 fish. Gonna be boring”.

At this point I think these guys are just having fun with this. People like to argue even if it's not hostile. I don't know that anyone is really all that bent out shape about it anymore if ever. Not even the Big O himself.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439565 02/14/20 04:34 PM
N
nitroslim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
I like it, I don't think that it is anti-climatic at all. The cut days are great, watching the line.

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: beartrap] #13439569 02/14/20 04:37 PM
Chris B Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by beartrap
the most important and indisputable improvement MLF has offered a professional fisherman is increased television exposure and the financial opportunities that offers...
B.A.S.S. had 50 years to grow the sport and the best they could do was 35-40 hours TV per year on one network...their shows were short 1/2 segments and gave little exposure even to the top 2-3 finishers.Fishermen were also required to pay large entry fees and in effect were fishing for their own money..
MLF has already proven to be the top rated outdoor program and has contracts with 5 networks for 850 hours programming this year....they have eliminated entry fees and with their 1-2 hour shows,each fisherman and their sponsors receive far more exposure than in previous years...

Beartrap, your starting to sound like BigO. BASS started live streaming bass tournaments years ago. That's six hours a day of coverage at each tournament. Bassmaster tournaments are also broadcast on the pursuit channel now. BASS also made several of those anglers millionaire's and famous. And like was stated earlier, those guys haven't paid their own entries for years. Now your predicting BASS will be gone in three years. Not sure what BASS did to you but your getting worse than Big O. I can only hope that MLF can learn to play nice and this division will stop and we can enjoy both.

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: J.H.S.] #13439580 02/14/20 04:43 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Josh Seale
Originally Posted by Champion_Ag

No different than Mark Jones stating "facts" that can't be backed up. He says these are non-disputable facts, yet follows it by saying "you guys aren't privy to that information". Well, I am sorry, but I operate based upon facts and proof, not a TFF member's word. So, if they can do it, then Big O can do it. My opinion is Big O seems to be more believable. His rhetoric is at least more sophisticated and well thought out.

Sophisticated and well thought out. roflmao

Re: MLF’s anticlimactic endings [Re: slim 285] #13439606 02/14/20 04:56 PM
Brent S Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Anyone know if the fish are spawning yet?

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide