Originally Posted by Laker One
Originally Posted by ifishalot
I turned 70 years of age one year and two days ago. After having lived for 70 years with extraordinarily good health, a great family, wonderful children and grandchildren, several different, good productive jobs, and plenty of outdoor hunting and fishing excursions throughout... things do change, and sometimes not necessarily for the better... I was diagnosed with three different kinds of cancer in October and November of 2019.... BUT NOW...... only now... I can look back at year 70 as the BEST YEAR of my life! THAT, my good friends and Brothers and Sisters on this fishing forum...and certainly within the context of my soul's ETERNAL EXISTENCE with God... THAT is exactly what "the PEACE which passeth all human understanding" means! I have the Love of God, and I must say... THAT PEACE, which comes from God's boundless Grace and Mercy and Assurance to me... is a PEACE which IS beyond all human understanding! That PEACE, which comes only from my CREATOR and your CREATOR, is what "THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL". means to me. Praise God for the day I accepted Christ! Nothing..... NO THING WHATSOEVER, can ever separate me from the Love of God.

Well said and Amen!

Side Note: Love threads like these. There is still a lot of super people and good things happening in this world. God Bless the USA and the World. We need a lot of prayer! angel2

God Bless you ifishalot and very well said! As Christians we shall pray for those who do not know the true peace beyond any understanding. The true peace is only found in the Lord Jesus Christ! I thank God everyday for his love. I am only a sinner saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ! I will be praying for all those who do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as their own personal savior! angel2

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !