Forums59
Topics1,039,390
Posts13,963,754
Members144,202
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367459 12/10/19 02:58 PM
C
Chris G Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
I don't have the time or the desire to go back and read all 24 of his posts trying to bash MLF. But in the few I've read on this thread, I can't seem to figure out exactly what he's saying the deep dark hidden MLF/BPT agenda is. I just see a bunch of chicken little stuff. This guy is obviously either an angler who wasn't asked to be a part of FLW or is tied directly to one. His passion or anger" about it seems to come from pain in some way or another. Reminds me of the crazy dems trying to impeach Trump.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Chris B] #13367460 12/10/19 02:58 PM
R
Ranger1 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
Damn did any of you guys see the price of tea in China?

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367461 12/10/19 02:58 PM
C
coachallentca Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
C
popcorn2

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Chris B] #13367466 12/10/19 03:05 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Chris B

So you've never heard of Bass Boat Central but claim to know it all about MLF's inner workings? Why don't you start with sharing your name.

Nope, not until just now and I went to it and had a quick look at the various forums and can see why I’ve never paid much attention to it even if I had run across it in the past. It’s mostly bass boat discussion and I didn’t see any forums pertaining to bass fishing per se. What seemed to have the most activity was something called the lounge or something similar and it’s subject matter seems to be everything but fishing... everything from football to coffee was subjects, but not fishing or bass... so again, I can see why I never paid it much attention if I even had come across it in the past.

What’s your point? Are you one of Marks associates that is trying to deflect from the subject at hand and implying I am a multi persona person manipulating all the social media sites and discussion forums?

Maybe this link will dispel that notion - it’s just one of many already out there, and if trends continue, of many more to come.. I know, I know... it’s all the work of one person! Right, and I right, or what??

See: > https://youtu.be/PD-XKr5uSgM <

How many people do you think he is speaking for?

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367514 12/10/19 03:41 PM
BMCD Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Whose getting ripped off? I just wanna know.

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367531 12/10/19 03:53 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Big O Florida, are you actually trying to tell us that this Seminole Wind isn't you (notice the Big O Florida below) and you don't know what the BBC is? And you expect us to believe that? We are simply trying to understand as this same account started spamming BBC around the same time with the same MLF posts. Can you advise?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367535 12/10/19 03:54 PM
D
Douglas J Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
[Linked Image]

#MFGA
Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Ranger1] #13367536 12/10/19 03:54 PM
Mark Jones Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Ranger1
Damn did any of you guys see the price of tea in China?

Lol

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Mark Jones] #13367546 12/10/19 04:01 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Mark Jones
Big O Florida, are you actually trying to tell us that this Seminole Wind isn't you (notice the Big O Florida below) and you don't know what the BBC is? And you expect us to believe that? We are simply trying to understand as this same account started spamming BBC around the same time with the same MLF posts. Can you advise?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bet you a buck he says that's not him

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Mark Jones] #13367571 12/10/19 04:14 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B

I guess you didn’t read my post before that. And I am also presuming you think I am the only one who sees the same things the way I do? What I find even more interesting is you and others seemingly would prefer to go around to multiple message boards that I am not even aware of and try to compare account creation dates of people, topics being discussed by people, and whatever else your inept cyber sleuthing can concoct and imagine, INSTEAD OF, addressing the matters being brought up for discussion in my posts, that just so happens to reflect negatively on your client(s). This has been happening since I joined here, and frankly it’s being viewed by me as nothing but a diversionary tactic. I will reiterate what I said before, if your role and agenda is to have a social media presence to try and defend the indefensible for MLF, then you’ve been setup to fail. I am sure that video Travis just put out will get a lot of traction... he has a pretty big following and could be considered an influencer... um, something you’re maybe trying to be?

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: BMCD] #13367577 12/10/19 04:18 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by BMCD
Whose getting ripped off? I just wanna know.

See: > https://youtu.be/PD-XKr5uSgM <

Just to give one example. MLF recently reversed course on one other, and did so in the name of FLW LLC, which puzzling since it’s been reported the new entity was going to be named MLFLW.

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367589 12/10/19 04:27 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Are we tearing down people who don't like the mlf (because I know I do not and I have been very outspoken about it), or are we bashing because he isn't posting his real name? Seems like the post went from debating the MLF (or stating something that was heard) to ripping a guy who "doesn't have enough posts" to express his opinion or needs to show everyone what his name is. It is a public forum. It doesn't matter if you have 1 post or 1 million posts. It also doesn't matter if you want to state your name or not. I do, but I don't care if people like me or not. I have my opinions, others have theirs. I am not going to dislike someone because we don't share the same view points. Hell, I have given Mark Jones a bunch of grief on here, don't agree with his view, still don't know who he is and what real affiliation he has with BPT, but as a person I have nothing against him. If Ol Florida wants to remain anonymous and share his opinion, then let him. Maybe he has an agenda, maybe not. Sometimes we just feel strongly about something and will debate it as long as we see fit. I have no agenda, I just think BPT is boring and is a mickey mouse ran organization who doesn't have the anglers best interest in mind (G-Man would agree with me). That is all.

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: J.H.S.] #13367616 12/10/19 04:46 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by Josh Seale
Are we tearing down people who don't like the mlf (because I know I do not and I have been very outspoken about it), or are we bashing because he isn't posting his real name? Seems like the post went from debating the MLF (or stating something that was heard) to ripping a guy who "doesn't have enough posts" to express his opinion or needs to show everyone what his name is. It is a public forum. It doesn't matter if you have 1 post or 1 million posts. It also doesn't matter if you want to state your name or not. I do, but I don't care if people like me or not. I have my opinions, others have theirs. I am not going to dislike someone because we don't share the same view points. Hell, I have given Mark Jones a bunch of grief on here, don't agree with his view, still don't know who he is and what real affiliation he has with BPT, but as a person I have nothing against him. If Ol Florida wants to remain anonymous and share his opinion, then let him. Maybe he has an agenda, maybe not. Sometimes we just feel strongly about something and will debate it as long as we see fit. I have no agenda, I just think BPT is boring and is a mickey mouse ran organization who doesn't have the anglers best interest in mind (G-Man would agree with me). That is all.

It seems that way. I am starting to think none of the posters know what “Big O” Florida refers to and I presume they also think I might be the only one who does or may be from there. They refer to someone that goes by “Seminole Wind” and it also appears they don’t see the relationship to that name and Florida. It
matters not to me, but does make clear those who engage in it are more interested in trying to find a way to
discredit people than discuss or debate the subject at hand. I can’t say I blame them really, it’s very hard to try and defend the indefensible... Too many people these days are engaged in just that, trying to defend the indefensible and at same time not recognizing how that impacts their own reputation of character.

The only reason I joined this message board in the first place was because i was reading as a non-member some posts about MLF, data and analytics and wanted to point out his glaring omission of sponsorship confidence having a huge impact. That lack of confidence is playing out more and more every day, and just so happens to be the primary topic of this post.

Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367619 12/10/19 04:52 PM
Fishinfellow Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

I guess you didn’t read my post before that. And I am also presuming you think I am the only one who sees the same things the way I do? What I find even more interesting is you and others seemingly would prefer to go around to multiple message boards that I am not even aware of and try to compare account creation dates of people, topics being discussed by people, and whatever else your inept cyber sleuthing can concoct and imagine, INSTEAD OF, addressing the matters being brought up for discussion in my posts, that just so happens to reflect negatively on your client(s). This has been happening since I joined here, and frankly it’s being viewed by me as nothing but a diversionary tactic. I will reiterate what I said before, if your role and agenda is to have a social media presence to try and defend the indefensible for MLF, then you’ve been setup to fail. I am sure that video Travis just put out will get a lot of traction... he has a pretty big following and could be considered an influencer... um, something you’re maybe trying to be?

Dude Shut up.....
troll

Thats my money fish
[Linked Image]
Kris Winhold
Re: Wow (if true) - Ranger Boats and Bass Pro Shops out [Re: Big O Florida] #13367659 12/10/19 05:20 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
These posts from Big O/ Seminole wind as well as Redfish99 do nothing but insults the intelligence of fishing fans. There are agendas and affiliations but they claim to be regular posting members. It truly insults fans that can see through the mirage. I have no doubts Redfish99 is affiliated with MLF in some capacity and not sure if Big O is with BASS or a former FLW/Costa angler etc that got caught up in missing out on the Cup after the buyout.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide