Forums59
Topics1,039,344
Posts13,963,203
Members144,201
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295813 09/28/19 04:22 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
It's just something about her demeanor that smells fishy. You cannot rightfully sob as hard as she did without flowing tears. Where were they? Most of her actions are a put on, IMO....

Judge Dan agrees all that was fake AF.

If she is upset I think its about the fact she might do time. She is sad for herself not the man she murdered or his family and friends.

But as Judge, I am impartial. Just saying....

She lost me there. So fake.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #13295835 09/28/19 04:45 PM
F
FXfromTx Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
F
Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
Here's an analogy, a weak one but an analogy. Yesterday I was hitting into a green that was around the corner from some trees. I could see the bottom half of the green but not the flag. I hit a hook around the corner, the ball hit the side of the green and kicked left but I couldn't see where it landed. My partner ask where my ball was, I said not sure because I didn't see where it stopped. There were 3 balls on the green and I knew none were mine. As we rounded the corner he said there it is on your left. I grabbed a wedge and chipped on the green. When I bent over to mark the ball I realized it wasn't my ball because I mark my ball. Looked a little farther up and there was my ball settle down in some grass. Too late, I got myself a 2 stroke penalty for hitting the wrong ball. Guyger gets a penalty for being in the wrong apartment. The question is will it be a 2 stroke penalty. I could have taken the time legally to identify my ball to make sure it was mine, Guyger had no time in her mind to identify her apartment, there was a huge black man walking toward her. Will the jury take that into consideration ? No idea. Will Guyger live with this the rest of her life ? You betcha. She has as they say a hard row to hoe the rest of her life. Sorry for her, her family, the deceased and his family. No winners to be found.

A big black man walking towards her isn't grounds for shooting. Most people in today's world have seen a black man walking towards them. The guy was in HIS OWN HOME. Somebody runs in gun drawn, of course he jumped up, wouldn't you?

Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
Guyger had no time in her mind to identify her apartment, there was a huge black man walking toward her.

Just take a look at this sentence from your comment. Do you seriously believe that a black man walking towards her is reason enough to pull a gun and shoot? I mean I understand she thought she was at her apartment and she was in fear, but the guy didn't pull a gun, she hasn't said he was running at her and acting aggressive, he got up and took a couple steps towards her according to her testimony. She wasn't within arm's reach where he could hurt her without a weapon. Deadly force was so incredibly far from necessary. This was a major lapse in judgement on her part and she should have to pay for that. I feel for her and her family as well, but I feel much worse for the innocent man whose life was taken from him, and the family and friends who he was taken from.

Last edited by FXfromTx; 09/28/19 04:47 PM.

"The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad."
Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: FXfromTx] #13295845 09/28/19 05:02 PM
B
barndoor Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by FXfromTx
I feel much worse for the innocent man whose life was taken from him, and the family and friends who he was taken from.

Nuff said.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: barndoor] #13295846 09/28/19 05:06 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased OP
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by barndoor
Originally Posted by FXfromTx
I feel much worse for the innocent man whose life was taken from him, and the family and friends who he was taken from.

Nuff said.

Judge Dan agrees with Officer Barndoor

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295849 09/28/19 05:09 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
I guarantee if you went through a high level shoot - don't shoot simulator 90% of you would fail miserably.....you're continually ignoring what the law says because "you feel, or you think" it should be this or that. The law is the law, period. You don't get to ignore it because it's not going to punish her enough.

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: txmasterpo] #13295853 09/28/19 05:14 PM
junbengreat Offline
not so great
not so great
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
I guarantee if you went through a high level shoot - don't shoot simulator 90% of you would fail miserably.....you're continually ignoring what the law says because "you feel, or you think" it should be this or that. The law is the law, period. You don't get to ignore it because it's not going to punish her enough.

Would we have to walk into a wrong apartment in this simulator? If she doesn’t walk into the wrong apartment a person wouldn’t be dead. She is 100% liable and deserves 100% of the consequence

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295859 09/28/19 05:27 PM
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Judge Dan also thinks we need to consider WHY we put people in jail.

Is it REHABILITATE them? We fail at that miserably if that is the point. Its a joke actually. Does Guyger need rehabilitation anyways? No.

Is it to PROTECT society from the perpetrator? I dont feel she is a risk at all to anyone. She wont do this again I am sure of it. Best I can tell she spent her life helping people (and helping herself to their husbands, but I digress).

Is it PUNISH the perpetrator? If so then lets throw her in jail. So lets punish her. Give her 20 years to think about the innocent man she killed.

So Judge Dan says yes, lets do this. GUILTY. But be sure you know why you want that. It is to punish so we feel better. So her and her family suffer like the victim did as he lay dying on his living room floor...guilty of nothing but not closing his door well enough....or standing up when someone busts in with a gun on him. So she suffers like his family does everyday.

Lets not fool ourselves here, its not justice we are after. This was a sick accident of fate. There cannot be justice here. But there can be vengeance...make no mistake that is what this is all about.

I am sad to say it because we makes me less of a fully realized human being, lest Christ like and more like a devil, but fact is Judge Dan supports this payback.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: junbengreat] #13295861 09/28/19 05:32 PM
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by junbengreat

Would we have to walk into a wrong apartment in this simulator? If she doesn’t walk into the wrong apartment a person wouldn’t be dead. She is 100% liable and deserves 100% of the consequence

The Judge recognizes the great Junebens point. Would we walk into the wrong apartment?

In the simulator would we also not follow our Police training and protocol of backing up to a safe place and calling for back up to assist or in the simulator do we bust in and start shooting at anything that moves like little Amber did?

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295867 09/28/19 05:44 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Is it REHABILITATE them? We fail at that miserably if that is the point. Its a joke actually. Does Guyger need rehabilitation anyways? No.

Is it to PROTECT society from the perpetrator? I dont feel she is a risk at all to anyone. She wont do this again I am sure of it. Best I can tell she spent her life helping people (and helping herself to their husbands, but I digress).

Is it PUNISH the perpetrator? If so then lets throw her in jail. So lets punish her. Give her 20 years to think about the innocent man she killed.

So Judge Dan says yes, lets do this. GUILTY. But be sure you know why you want that. It is to punish so we feel better. So her and her family suffer like the victim did as he lay dying on his living room floor...guilty of nothing but not closing his door well enough....or standing up when someone busts in with a gun on him. So she suffers like his family does everyday.

Lets not fool ourselves here, its not justice we are after. This was a sick accident of fate. There cannot be justice here. But there can be vengeance...make no mistake that is what this is all about.

I am sad to say it because we makes me less of a fully realized human being, lest Christ like and more like a devil, but fact is Judge Dan supports this payback.

Another key “purpose for punishment” that you failed to mention is...punishment can serve as a deterrent to others.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295868 09/28/19 05:44 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru

The Judge recognizes the great Junebens point. Would we walk into the wrong apartment?

In the simulator would we also not follow our Police training and protocol of backing up to a safe place and calling for back up to assist or in the simulator do we bust in and start shooting at anything that moves like little Amber did?

Follow up question- do we have to/ get to look at D pics during the simulator?

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13295871 09/28/19 05:47 PM
Jr Deputy Dan
OP Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.

Follow up question- do we have to/ get to look at D pics during the simulator?

This question is sustained.

Mr. txpasterpro please answer the question as presented by Mr. El Coyote esq. Will we have to look at D pics in the simulator?

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Sawhorse] #13295879 09/28/19 05:59 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Another key “purpose for punishment” that you failed to mention is...punishment can serve as a deterrent to others.

yes
if nothing happens
any LEO that doesn't like someone
can re-create this same scenario

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295910 09/28/19 07:00 PM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T

Your Honor: you failed to address restorative justice. I ask for a brief recess until you address this failure.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: junbengreat] #13295915 09/28/19 07:13 PM
B
bloo_rainger Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B

The answer to your question is yes. The simulation would be setup and your understanding is you will be entering your own apartment. BUT in fact, you have entered the wrong apartment. We then get to see how you process what is about to happen. That is the real life simulation that happened.

Re: Lets solve this Guyger thing... Justice OT STYLE [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13295916 09/28/19 07:13 PM
T Bird Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Couple things.....some of y'all are GD dense [censored] holes.....and some are clearly cop haters.....there's no such charge as involuntary manslaughter in Texas, I posted the law already. The facts support a conviction on manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide.....I would agree with either conviction, and I'm a 30+ year LEO that has my Master Peace Officer Certification for more than 10 years. I have been a criminal DEFENSE investigator for the last 5 years on a statewide public defenders office that only works CAPITAL MURDER cases. I've been a part of 22 different capital murder investigations during that time.

So butch and soggy and the others that think cops don't want other cops that [censored] up to be punished, you couldn't be more wrong. Most of your blather shows you to be full of [censored] actually. Bitter and ugly for whatever reason.

I hope you never have to face life or death in a split second....and if you do, I hope you get the same [censored] you've been giving.

MJ

Yeah well I am a Judge! I am the law not you so simmer down! Your GD dense [censored] is in contempt!

Extreme judicial prejudice! Immediate grounds for mistrial.
argue

Okie by birth, Texan by choice.
[Linked Image]
USAF "Thunderbirds" Alumni 1985-1989

Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide