Forums59
Topics1,039,716
Posts13,969,286
Members144,214
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13195922 06/25/19 08:11 PM
U
UTDmiller Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
U
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by Kisndismis
First thing that I noticed on the video is him looking around a lot to see if anyone is watching him, that seems very suspect right out of the gate. Someone made the comment about people that get locked onto fish and sky would have to fall for them to break concentration...did not see this desire in Mr. Long. He should never be able own a rod or fish again in his life. There is a similar thread on the hunting boards about the " Prince of Poachers" same thing to me, white trash scumbags that deserve to be in jail, especially since they were so cavalier about their exploits.

Nope not if ALL someone ended up with in their pocket was 150k like mike longs supposed career take... thats spare change for that many years of hassling

That is his winnings from tournaments... what about endorsements/free gear/ etc? you have to think about that stuff too, it was made possible because of his cheating ways

John Miller
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13195923 06/25/19 08:13 PM
shotgunwilly Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
First thing that I noticed on the video is him looking around a lot to see if anyone is watching him, that seems very suspect right out of the gate. Someone made the comment about people that get locked onto fish and sky would have to fall for them to break concentration...did not see this desire in Mr. Long. He should never be able own a rod or fish again in his life. There is a similar thread on the hunting boards about the " Prince of Poachers" same thing to me, white trash scumbags that deserve to be in jail, especially since they were so cavalier about their exploits.

Nope not if ALL someone ended up with in their pocket was 150k like mike longs supposed career take... thats spare change for that many years of hassling

Why do your comments always have no relevance to what you comment on? Are you high all the time?

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: leethefishking] #13195928 06/25/19 08:16 PM
C
coachallentca Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
[/quote] Add Tim Griffin to that list at Falcon and Amistad. Always weighed in one big fish at Amistad that obviously looked like a Falcon fish. Finally got busted at Champs weighing in a 13 he caught on practice day. SOB stole a lot of money from us competitors
[/quote]

Never heard about that one. How did he get caught?

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: coachallentca] #13195932 06/25/19 08:21 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by coachallentca
[/quote] Add Tim Griffin to that list at Falcon and Amistad. Always weighed in one big fish at Amistad that obviously looked like a Falcon fish. Finally got busted at Champs weighing in a 13 he caught on practice day. SOB stole a lot of money from us competitors

Never heard about that one. How did he get caught?[/quote]

I forgot about "Fat Tim"

#MFGA
Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: leethefishking] #13195941 06/25/19 08:27 PM
S
SC-001 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Originally Posted by Sinkey
It's funny that all these anglers that are "SUSPECTED" of cheating by fellow anglers and others. Normally comes out that they do cheat or they do get busted.

Mike Long is great example. Robby Rose is a great example. The guy with the hair piece that fished Media Fork years ago with all of us is another great example.

All 3 of these are guys I know that people suspected of cheating for years. And all 3 got busted doing it.

I mean, is winning a tournament or catching a fish that dang important to basically ruin your name in the industry or around the world? Stupid if you ask me!
Add Tim Griffin to that list at Falcon and Amistad. Always weighed in one big fish at Amistad that obviously looked like a Falcon fish. Finally got busted at Champs weighing in a 13 he caught on practice day. SOB stole a lot of money from us competitors

...and don't forget Ryan Lovelace and his long record, he made the news again just recently for helping the Gainsville high school team cheat.

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Douglas J] #13195943 06/25/19 08:28 PM
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Originally Posted by coachallentca
Add Tim Griffin to that list at Falcon and Amistad. Always weighed in one big fish at Amistad that obviously looked like a Falcon fish. Finally got busted at Champs weighing in a 13 he caught on practice day. SOB stole a lot of money from us competitors

Never heard about that one. How did he get caught?[/quote] He caught a 13 in front of many competitors on a community hole at basschamps championship on practice day. Lo and Behold he weighs in a 13 the next day. Word was out and they polyed the hell out of him and he cracked. He would sign up with his dad but fish by himself.

I forgot about "Fat Tim" [/quote]

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Charlie Brown III] #13195945 06/25/19 08:29 PM
C
Chasin Hogs Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
[Linked Image]

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: shotgunwilly] #13195947 06/25/19 08:34 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by shotgunwilly

Why do your comments always have no relevance to what you comment on? Are you high all the time?

Not sure why it quoted that post, I hit reply to this one.

"I mean, is winning a tournament or catching a fish that dang important to basically ruin your name in the industry or around the world? Stupid if you ask me!"

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: UTDmiller] #13195949 06/25/19 08:37 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by UTDmiller

That is his winnings from tournaments... what about endorsements/free gear/ etc? you have to think about that stuff too, it was made possible because of his cheating ways

I dont think that was his tourney winnings, that guy who wrote it listed out the winnings for many many tourneys and they were all low money tourneys that 150k must include the 3-4 years he won that bass bounty deal.

Could be wrong I was just reading the same story as everyone else. The only real $ I saw listed was the bass bounty deals.

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: San Diego] #13196043 06/25/19 09:58 PM
J
Jersey Dan Offline
Guido
Guido
J
Originally Posted by San Diego
The other article posted is even crazier. It's very long, but worth the read.

https://sdfish.com/general/dark-secret-americas-big-bass-guru-mike-long/

If you are serious fisherman you need to read this. Half way thru and it's pure madness

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Jersey Dan] #13196300 06/26/19 01:23 AM
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Jersey Dan

If you are serious fisherman you need to read this. Half way thru and it's pure madness
He needs to be strung up. Also Im convinced these guys he was fishing with are either lying to save face or they are total
Idiots. How in the hell does your partner retrieve two fish from compartments, string them out then start fighting them in before you know whats going on.

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: leethefishking] #13196302 06/26/19 01:25 AM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Originally Posted by Jersey Dan

He needs to be strung up. Also Im convinced these guys he was fishing with are either lying to save face or they are total
Idiots. How in the hell does your partner retrieve two fish from compartments, string them out then start fighting them in before you know whats going on.

I have to agree with you

[Linked Image]
Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: SkeeterEater] #13196322 06/26/19 01:49 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by SkeeterEater
Wow, I wonder why this took so LONG to come out?(No pun intended) I mean that's a ton of evidence. Crazy article! must read!

All circumstantial and hearsay until the video footage came out. coach

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Charlie Brown III] #13196401 06/26/19 02:50 AM
N
nitroslim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Looks like he was most recently with Airrus rods. They posted on their FB that they donated all his signature series rod to a charity for kids fishing or something like that. The Dobyns 806 is still a great swimbait rod.

Re: Mike Long - Exposed Snagger [Re: Charlie Brown III] #13196411 06/26/19 03:01 AM
O
outfishdya Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
O
I take away 2 things from this mess....
1 I knew those big swim baits didn't catch fish.
2 At least he didn't break their jaws

Woke up this morning
Got yourself a gun....
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide