I truly believe Vic can fabricate any thing you want done to your boat. You could bring it in loaded on a truck in 10 pieces and his guys can put it back together better than it was from the factory. He came highly recommended to me from a friend that had massive interior work done to his boat. I wanted a new step built between the two consoles with a Pedestal Base on top so the third guy in the boat has a place to set. We are all OLDS; so standing all day is not an option. I appreciate Vic getting the work done withing a week and a half. It is done right with fiberglass over Marine Plywood and carpet from Skeeter. With the shape of the area between the consoles the step drops in and attaches to the two rails that the existing step was attached to. NO HOLES drilled in my fiberglass. ZX 225 Skeeters do not come with sit down chairs and pedestals; only the two Butt Seats. Vic took care of that for half the price of what Skeeter was charging for the chairs.

Thank you Vic and crew for a job well done. I am a happy customer. Here is the contact information for those of you that live close to Lake Ray Hubbard to get exactly what you want done at a very reasonable price.

Vic's Marine and Fiberglass Repair
3021 Main St.
Rowlett, TX. 75088

Office: 469-304-0129 - CELL: 214-674-4849 - Website: vicsmarine.com

[Linked Image]

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic