Forums59
Topics1,039,794
Posts13,970,441
Members144,220
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: BCBassCat] #13170557 05/30/19 03:19 AM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by BCBassCat
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Say what you want about Zeke being in trouble by the league or not it's still incredibly frustrating that once again a promising season gets unnecessary drama over Zeke. He should not have put himself in that situation. It's just stupid.

This is spot on!!!

Tell this to every smut camera person that ever follows anybody, just waiting for the chance to get some footage...they will eventually slip up. Not realistic.

Im guessing that if you know people have cameras and are just itching to get some footage of a slip up, and if I know that, and my neighbor knows that, and the guy at the oil change place knows it...etc., chances are that Zeke knows it too. But there he still was!

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Mark Perry] #13170561 05/30/19 03:27 AM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Say what you want about Zeke being in trouble by the league or not it's still incredibly frustrating that once again a promising season gets unnecessary drama over Zeke. He should not have put himself in that situation. It's just stupid.

My feelings exactly !

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13170563 05/30/19 03:29 AM
BCBassCat Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
!

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Sawhorse] #13170565 05/30/19 03:32 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by BCBassCat

This is spot on!!!

Tell this to every smut camera person that ever follows anybody, just waiting for the chance to get some footage...they will eventually slip up. Not realistic.

Im guessing that if you know people have cameras and are just itching to get some footage of a slip up, and if I know that, and my neighbor knows that, and the guy at the oil change place knows it...etc., chances are that Zeke knows it too. But there he still was!

Exactly...he is already rich and is on the verge of being stupid rich...he has one job...not screw it up. Hire a driver, rent a club out for just you and your friends etc. Stop putting yourself in situations that you cannot control. I don't get it. I like Zeke and I really do thing he is a big old kid just having fun but damn I can't keep excusing his screw ups situation wise.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #13170597 05/30/19 04:53 AM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
Here's my deal, the Cowboys are the only team in town. I have to have an NFL team to root for. I ain't pulling up stakes on'em now. I've been with them since little Eddie LeBaron pulled his first groin muscle. Granted the ownership has went south but the Cowboys are my team and always will be . I think we'll have a decent team baring any serious injuries to Dak and Moore proves out. I think Witten is a plus because the team respects him and he'll keep the kids in line. My biggest concern will be the play calling and who's gonna do it. Hope it's Moore and not Garrett. Not worried about Zeke. He may miss preseason but that's it. We do need Weber to stand in and rest Zeke during a long season. Need a little luck and a solid year for Dak but I feel pretty good about '19. First round bye and who knows.
So what the hey, Go Cowboys. cheers

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. I concur with your assessment.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Sawhorse] #13170606 05/30/19 05:04 AM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C

This is spot on!!!

Spot on in life. As a HS coach (much less the highest level), this is a lesson I try to teach to kids. You can call it life is about choices and you must be ACCOUNTABLE for your choices. Its a hard life lesson because many adults dont understand ACCOUNTABILITY. Thats the hardest thing to teach, unlike some think, this a life lesson many HS coaches try to teach more than winning a game!!!

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13170653 05/30/19 11:44 AM
Jimbo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
To a lot of those kids they probably don't know what accountable means!
To some it's just a word, just like saying you apologize, but they need to know that it also means consequences, and that the choices they make now can follow them for the rest of their lives.

Just one more cast!

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: RayBob] #13170675 05/30/19 12:19 PM
T
tricky Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by RayBob

My feelings exactly !

4 games wouldn't shock me.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Frank the Tank] #13170680 05/30/19 12:21 PM
T
tricky Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by GIG'EM AGGIES
Both of them will probably pop a stitch or staple or both. roflmao

[Linked Image]

They both have had quite a bit of work done..... pathetic.

She still looks pretty dang good to me.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: CrazyCrappieGuy] #13170795 05/30/19 01:51 PM
D
DJB Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Wake up next to her one morning without any make up on. barf

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: tricky] #13170840 05/30/19 02:25 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by tricky

My feelings exactly !

If this happens Jerry will probably go to jail for attempted murder lol. Zeke should personally apologize to the kid for getting into his face, then Zeke should be required to have security with him anytime he goes into a public place just to keep his dumb arse out of trouble. I still think the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill, if Zeke hit the guy it would be one thing, I don't think a slight nudge justifies all this bs.

[Linked Image]
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: DJB] #13170844 05/30/19 02:26 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by DJB

Yep there's a reason that skin is so tight and it ain't make up. Saw her around Christmas promoting Salvation Army, skin was so tight she couldn't even blink.
roflmao

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: DJB] #13170850 05/30/19 02:31 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by DJB

She's 75 years old. I'm not going to ever wake up next to her with makeup or no makeup.

For 75 she's and not some overweight, moo-moo wearing slob. I'd bet you would not mind having a wife that looked like that in your twilight years . . . that is unless you're not into women.

Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: DJB] #13170856 05/30/19 02:35 PM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted by DJB

She wakes up next to me in the morning, "Im saying anything else?" Smiling all the way to the NEW BASS BOAT & TRUCK dealer!!! banana woot

GO FISH!
Re: Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season... [Re: Happykamper] #13170857 05/30/19 02:36 PM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by tricky

My feelings exactly !

If this happens Jerry will probably go to jail for attempted murder lol. Zeke should personally apologize to the kid for getting into his face, then Zeke should be required to have security with him anytime he goes into a public place just to keep his dumb arse out of trouble. I still think the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill, if Zeke hit the guy it would be one thing, I don't think a slight nudge justifies all this bs.

I agree with much of this. Dez had team provided babysitters and the Cowboys need to do something to keep this guy on the field and not separated from playing and team activities. I've even heard some interweb rumor of the security dude using racial slurs although haven't found any kind of confirmation articles.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide