Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: O hail [Re: Bob Davis] #12706904 04/07/18 03:34 PM
RedRanger Online Content
burro desagradable
Online Content
burro desagradable
Originally Posted By: Bob Davis
Hi, I'm Jet Johnson. I will bring a crew of illegals to carp in your backyard and tack down some cheap shingles on your roof. We believe in speed, not quality. One or two nails are plenty to hold the shingles down until the first wind. Thanks$$$$$ !

Were you the person that actually happen to experience that?

I remember reading about that a few years ago on the TFF

Re: O hail [Re: FXfromTx] #12706909 04/07/18 03:37 PM
RedRanger Online Content
burro desagradable
Online Content
burro desagradable
Originally Posted By: FXfromTx

Looks like Frankie the Weather dude of Youtube

Re: O hail [Re: RedRanger] #12706928 04/07/18 03:45 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted By: RedRanger
Hi, I'm Jet Johnson. I will bring a crew of illegals to carp in your backyard and tack down some cheap shingles on your roof. We believe in speed, not quality. One or two nails are plenty to hold the shingles down until the first wind. Thanks$$$$$ !

Yes unfortunately. My neighbor behind us has a 2 story, mine is a 1 story. She can easily see into my back yard unbeknownst to the roofers. I came home one evening and she called and told me "Hey guess what I had to witness today?" She told me where and sure enough, there was a barely covered pile of squat and a napkin sticking up out of the ground. I made the roofer trailboss dig it up and throw it in the trash. Another time was a landscape crew that I hired to trim the shrubs. Same thing. This time I had to dig it up and get rid of it. Oh, and here is something else folks should know. I paid some big $$$ extra to have the heavy duty 30 year shingles. Hail impact resistant. Significant upcharge but I wanted some quality because I was thinking this would be my wifes and mine death house.
I decided to go to work late the morning of them starting the job. The truck comes and drops off two pallets of shingles. I go and look at them and they were the cheap thin shingles not the impact resistant ones. Of course none of the folks present could speak English so I had to call the sales goober and said, "I am not letting them start until you get the right shingles." Had I not been there to check them prior, I would have paid for cheap shixt. I could go on and on about other shixt I had to have them re-do. Pitiful racket and sham perpetrated on the public.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: O hail [Re: Bob Davis] #12706949 04/07/18 03:54 PM
RedRanger Online Content
burro desagradable
Online Content
burro desagradable

Yes unfortunately. My neighbor behind us has a 2 story, mine is a 1 story. She can easily see into my back yard unbeknownst to the roofers. I came home one evening and she called and told me "Hey guess what I had to witness today?" She told me where and sure enough, there was a barely covered pile of squat and a napkin sticking up out of the ground. I made the roofer trailboss dig it up and throw it in the trash. Another time was a landscape crew that I hired to trim the shrubs. Same thing. This time I had to dig it up and get rid of it. Oh, and here is something else folks should know. I paid some big $$$ extra to have the heavy duty 30 year shingles. Hail impact resistant. Significant upcharge but I wanted some quality because I was thinking this would be my wifes and mine death house.
I decided to go to work late the morning of them starting the job. The truck comes and drops off two pallets of shingles. I go and look at them and they were the cheap thin shingles not the impact resistant ones. Of course none of the folks present could speak English so I had to call the sales goober and said, "I am not letting them start until you get the right shingles." Had I not been there to check them prior, I would have paid for cheap shixt. I could go on and on about other shixt I had to have them re-do. Pitiful racket and sham perpetrated on the public.

Wow

Re: O hail [Re: Bob Davis] #12706959 04/07/18 04:00 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

thats why you don't hire door knockers
or low ballers
roofing is hard work & you get what you pay for

Re: O hail [Re: RedRanger] #12706961 04/07/18 04:00 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: FXfromTx

Looks like Frankie the Weather dude of Youtube

that is hilarious

Re: O hail [Re: Chris B] #12706971 04/07/18 04:10 PM
elcoyote, esq. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Does Jet have a tumor growing on his left jawbone?

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide