Re: Tackle stores [Re: Minner Bucket] #12671015 03/13/18 07:24 PM
J
Jeff Gilbert Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: dmr183
Originally Posted By: texasbassdude
Tackle stores can come and go in Zapata, I'm glad FLT has made it 10 years.

A few years ago (7 or 8?), a newer one opened up that I think was called D&D. It was next to Subway. It was plenty big inside and all, but the next time I was in Zapata it went bye-bye.

If the new tackle store is run by Boerne Marine, it's gonna take them having some super special bait to get me in there. On a few different occasions, I've had nothing but trouble after taking my boat to Boerne Marine. They even recently re-did the hubs in one of my buddy's trailers, and not a month or two after that, he was stranded on the side of the road with hub problems.

Dang, I just started going there, I sure hope they are reputable. Im even considering buying a new Skeeter from them. I really dont want to have to drive up to Dallas for a good dealer.

Ken Parker and the guys at Boerne are class acts and great service.

Never will you hear a dealer give respect to another dealer but in this case I have to. If you sell enough boats, try to meet customers demands, rely on the factories to do what they say and basically commit your life to this business- occasionally your going to have an unhappy customer. That being said, Boerne Marine goes above and beyond to be fair and honest, and their customer approval is top notch. I'm proud to have them representing Skeeter and Phoenix right along with us. If your in their market area, you won't go wrong buying from them!

Here's to ruttin' bucks, cuppin' ducks, & kicker fish luck!

OWNER- FUN-n-SUN BOATS & TACKLE SALES
Cleburne & Hurst Texas
(817)279-1991 & 280-0303
www.funnsunboats.com
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Tackle stores [Re: Jeff Gilbert] #12671278 03/13/18 10:40 PM
B
bigbass94 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

A few years ago (7 or 8?), a newer one opened up that I think was called D&D. It was next to Subway. It was plenty big inside and all, but the next time I was in Zapata it went bye-bye.

If the new tackle store is run by Boerne Marine, it's gonna take them having some super special bait to get me in there. On a few different occasions, I've had nothing but trouble after taking my boat to Boerne Marine. They even recently re-did the hubs in one of my buddy's trailers, and not a month or two after that, he was stranded on the side of the road with hub problems.

Dang, I just started going there, I sure hope they are reputable. Im even considering buying a new Skeeter from them. I really dont want to have to drive up to Dallas for a good dealer.

Never will you hear a dealer give respect to another dealer but in this case I have to. If you sell enough boats, try to meet customers demands, rely on the factories to do what they say and basically commit your life to this business- occasionally your going to have an unhappy customer. That being said, Boerne Marine goes above and beyond to be fair and honest, and their customer approval is top notch. I'm proud to have them representing Skeeter and Phoenix right along with us. If your in their market area, you won't go wrong buying from them!

Good stuff right there! I take my boat to Boerne Marine and they are top notch!

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." - Doug Larson
Re: Tackle stores [Re: bigbass94] #12671380 03/14/18 12:20 AM
Minner Bucket Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: bigbass94
Originally Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Good stuff right there! I take my boat to Boerne Marine and they are top notch!

Good to hear!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide