Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Grapevinee Evening Fishing [Re: DarryFowose] #12379149 08/09/17 05:09 PM
B
BrianTx01 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
I have never had a card fishing license in this state. Are you talking about your Driver License? As for the Warden I can tell you he checks that area frequently but he has always been very friendly and professional when I have spoken to him.

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2001
Proud UNT Alumni
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Grapevinee Evening Fishing [Re: BrianTx01] #12379169 08/09/17 05:19 PM
D
DarryFowose Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
D
Originally Posted By: BrianTx01
I have never had a card fishing license in this state. Are you talking about your Driver License? As for the Warden I can tell you he checks that area frequently but he has always been very friendly and professional when I have spoken to him.

I take that back.... Not a card. Its the fishing license. I made a donations to veterian and texas hungry along with the $40 All water license fee. After they processed the payment. A page shows the license information and says i should print it out to use temporary until they mail my actual fishing license. Thats what i mean by card. My bad.

CATFISH IS MY FAVORITE
Re: Grapevinee Evening Fishing [Re: DarryFowose] #12379218 08/09/17 06:03 PM
C
Captain Yakker Offline
Angler
Angler
C
Originally Posted By: DarryFowose
Originally Posted By: Captain Yakker
I know it's too late now, but you can walk into any Walmart sporting goods department and get your fishing license. Since you're in Grapevine, could have walked into Bass Pro Shops too.

That's right... I never thought of that. Too late now since i already did it online. I just hope they will allow me to fish with this temporary one that i printed until they mail me the actual card

You're good as long as you have it printed out and with you, which you say you have done. Just know that unless you did the calendar year option, your license will expire at the end of this month and they don't pro-rate the fee either.

Fishin' to stock Lake Crisco.
Re: Grapevinee Evening Fishing [Re: Captain Yakker] #12379239 08/09/17 06:19 PM
D
DarryFowose Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
D
I know it's too late now, but you can walk into any Walmart sporting goods department and get your fishing license. Since you're in Grapevine, could have walked into Bass Pro Shops too.

That's right... I never thought of that. Too late now since i already did it online. I just hope they will allow me to fish with this temporary one that i printed until they mail me the actual card

You're good as long as you have it printed out and with you, which you say you have done. Just know that unless you did the calendar year option, your license will expire at the end of this month and they don't pro-rate the fee either.

It says expiration date is 8/05/2018

CATFISH IS MY FAVORITE
Re: Grapevinee Evening Fishing [Re: DarryFowose] #12381206 08/11/17 01:16 AM
C
Captain Yakker Offline
Angler
Angler
C

It says expiration date is 8/05/2018

Good deal then. You got the calendar year version. It costs more than the regular one, but at least it's good for a whole year no matter when you buy it.

Fishin' to stock Lake Crisco.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide