Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: TM487VS] #11773769 08/12/16 08:36 PM
P
PaPa@fork Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
hung

If it was easy, everyone would do it
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: TM487VS] #11773783 08/12/16 08:44 PM
flexpress Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
hope they get cought real soon

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: Kay Dyson] #11773831 08/12/16 09:16 PM
west tex angler Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
I'm not going to quit fishing Fork just because this happened to me , I've "cooled down" since then.. All I can do is keep my truck locked, probably get an alarm for it, and keep on fishing.
Sorry, I thought I got all of the glass cleaned up.

Last edited by west tex angler; 08/12/16 09:19 PM.

PB 9lbs 13oz
Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: flexpress] #11774042 08/13/16 12:02 AM
P
PaPa@fork Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted By: flexpress

I hope some of us catch them in the act, they need a GOOD A__ wiping, just taking them to jail doesn't work because they just go back to doing the same thing over and over again

boxing

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: PaPa@fork] #11774046 08/13/16 12:07 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: PaPa@fork

I hope some of us catch them in the act, they need a GOOD A__ wiping, just taking them to jail doesn't work because they just go back to doing the same thing over and over again

boxing

I'm thinking a rope and a horizontal tree limb.
2cents

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #11774083 08/13/16 12:31 AM
P
PaPa@fork Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

boxing

I'm thinking a rope and a horizontal tree limb.
2cents

hung

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: TM487VS] #11774211 08/13/16 01:49 AM
L
lakeforkfishon Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
L
Emory TX and Rains County are Crime infested.
Those are Family criminals.
Look at what they get away with.
Strangest thing I've ever seen.

emoryobserver.com

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: lakeforkfishon] #11774550 08/13/16 11:54 AM
P
PaPa@fork Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted By: lakeforkfishon

emoryobserver.com

You hit that nail square on the head with that statement. I was told to don't waste your time reporting what I'm seeing "drug dealers "

I'm still thinking about trying to see if someone from the outside of Rains County would come in and clean it up, it would be a big news story...

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: Longeye] #11774562 08/13/16 12:08 PM
P
PaPa@fork Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted By: Longeye

emoryobserver.com

You hit that nail square on the head with that statement. I was told to don't waste your time reporting what I'm seeing "drug dealers "

I'm still thinking about trying to see if someone from the outside of Rains County would come in and clean it up, it would be a big news story...

I used to know folks that worked on the Emory police force. I'm convinced they either don't care or even in on some of it....

Sadly your right about that.

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: Longeye] #11774566 08/13/16 12:12 PM
RedRanger Offline
burro desagradable
burro desagradable

emoryobserver.com

I used to know folks that worked on the Emory police force. I'm convinced they either don't care or even in on some of it....

That has been the rumor for many many years. I used to have land there.

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: 89javelin100] #11774572 08/13/16 12:16 PM
RedRanger Offline
burro desagradable
burro desagradable
Originally Posted By: 89javelin100
why would you leave your guns in your truck and not take w you on boat for protection as well? I just heard recently some people were shot at on a local dfw lake because homeowner said he owned the water around his dock, bla bla, and homeowner shot at the boat. No lie, guy got arrested and gun taken. I personally witnessed the lake patrol officer at marina say "you are aloud to have your weapon in your boat" also he said "if that would've been me the guy would've been laying in a pool of blood"

Many of the lakes are Corps lakes and it is illegal to have a firearm in your boat, even with a CHL.

You get some prick game warden and he will arrest you, they tried that to me on Lewisville.

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: Longeye] #11774617 08/13/16 01:11 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

emoryobserver.com

Shouldn't be long before the local Gendarmes hear or read this and realize they are being watched just as much as the thieves. My suggestion to the Raines and Wood county police dept., the local game wardens and the SRA would be to show you care and install security cameras at all the public ramps. This thing has gotten that big and needs to be addressed.
soap

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: TM487VS] #11774660 08/13/16 02:02 PM
Curtbass Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Texas Rangers perhaps.... I'm not talkin baseball either...

ELITE POWER SYSTEMS/ Elite Fishing Products
Lithium Battery & Charging Systems, Soft Plastics, Tackle,Tokyo Rigs
Tight lines & stay safe out there.Gods blessings
Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #11774769 08/13/16 03:24 PM
T
Txduckhunter Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

emoryobserver.com

Shouldn't be long before the local Gendarmes hear or read this and realize they are being watched just as much as the thieves. My suggestion to the Raines and Wood county police dept., the local game wardens and the SRA would be to show you care and install security cameras at all the public ramps. This thing has gotten that big and needs to be addressed.
soap

Man this [censored] gets old. I've asked before, whose going to pay for all these cameras,install and monitoring?
I know the new sherif for Wood County very well, both wardens, several deputies and several troopers- ALL of them do their jobs to the best of their ability. They do it because it's how they are made inside, to make false accusations based on heresay is a disservice to them. And pretty cs imo.

Re: Lake Fork Thieves [Re: Txduckhunter] #11774908 08/13/16 05:33 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

I used to know folks that worked on the Emory police force. I'm convinced they either don't care or even in on some of it....[/quote]

soap [/quote]

Man this [censored] gets old. I've asked before, whose going to pay for all these cameras,install and monitoring?
I know the new sherif for Wood County very well, both wardens, several deputies and several troopers- ALL of them do their jobs to the best of their ability. They do it because it's how they are made inside, to make false accusations based on heresay is a disservice to them. And pretty cs imo.[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who did you ask about the cameras and what was their reply ? Not saying law enforcement isn't doing their job but haven't seen or read any news where they caught or arrested any thieves. There are two main public ramps on Fork, 515 and 154 that have had break ins. Probably 2 cameras at each location would do the job. DVR's would be located at or near the site for recording and would only need monitoring after an incident. Both Wood and Rains county already have security contractors on board so maybe they and the local law enforcement combined would share in the cost. Everyone, local businesses, homeowners, tournaments and tourist lose when these thieves are allowed uninterrupted to continue vandalizing. Sooner or later one or more of these thieves are going to get caught red handed and law enforcement is going to have a homicide on their hands and it will be harder than difficult to find a witness.

Last edited by GIG'EM AGGIES; 08/13/16 08:49 PM.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide