Forums59
Topics1,039,536
Posts13,966,068
Members144,208
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Media Bass East Texas Teams Lake Tyler May 7, 2016 moved to Lake Palestine [Re: Fast Lane] #11599124 05/12/16 04:27 PM
U
UTDmiller Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
U
Originally Posted By: Fast Lane
Originally Posted By: Tommy Morton
Sorry Robert, come fish with me sometime...I will pay your entry and if you get a check I will double it.. if not, leave me alone...
You are always negative....please think about the positive that we have done in east texas that didn't involve having to go to Rayburn or Toledo...
I know Tyler is your deal and it is for some others, but I have to make tough decisions and it never fairs well for all. Give me a break, its not my first RODEO....
TM

TM that wasn't directed at you as much as it was the smart Alec's above. I am not negative, I am just straight forward and call it right down the middle. The truth hurts but I am going to say it regardless. I don't need you to pay my entry but thanks anyway. I will fish your next one on Tyler like I planned to on May 7th. This isn't my first Rodeo either bud.

A guy extends a generous offer and you reply in a condescending manner. Classy

John Miller
Re: Media Bass East Texas Teams Lake Tyler May 7, 2016 moved to Lake Palestine [Re: UTDmiller] #11599493 05/12/16 06:35 PM
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted By: UTDmiller
Originally Posted By: Fast Lane
Originally Posted By: Tommy Morton
Sorry Robert, come fish with me sometime...I will pay your entry and if you get a check I will double it.. if not, leave me alone...
You are always negative....please think about the positive that we have done in east texas that didn't involve having to go to Rayburn or Toledo...
I know Tyler is your deal and it is for some others, but I have to make tough decisions and it never fairs well for all. Give me a break, its not my first RODEO....
TM

TM that wasn't directed at you as much as it was the smart Alec's above. I am not negative, I am just straight forward and call it right down the middle. The truth hurts but I am going to say it regardless. I don't need you to pay my entry but thanks anyway. I will fish your next one on Tyler like I planned to on May 7th. This isn't my first Rodeo either bud.

A guy extends a generous offer and you reply in a condescending manner. Classy

The so-called generous offer was nothing more than a arrogant remark.

Re: Media Bass East Texas Teams Lake Tyler May 7, 2016 moved to Lake Palestine [Re: TxBrad] #11599507 05/12/16 06:39 PM
F
Fast Lane Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
I told one person. That's exactly what I said and exactly what I meant.

Re: Media Bass East Texas Teams Lake Tyler May 7, 2016 moved to Lake Palestine [Re: Tommy Morton] #11599933 05/12/16 10:23 PM
Tim Haugh Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Fast Lane, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but why don't you just go out and purchase all the stuff needed to run tournaments, start your own trail and have them all on Lake Tyler since that is your hot button. I think you will find that there is a lot more to running tournaments than everyone thinks. As the tournament director, sometimes you have to make calls that some folks won't like; just the nature of the beast. I'm all for free speech and all, but dude, give Tommy a break. He made a call that was best for his trail, not you in particular. You provoked him by trashing his decision and I don't blame him one bit for firing back. In the future you might ease up a little as Media Bass' rules and most other trails say "Tournament Director reserves the right to refuse entry of any person", or something very similar. It could get to the point where TD's may start refusing your entry because of things like I have read in this topic. Just my opinion.

President, Texas High School Bass Association (THSBA)
www.thsba.net
President, Collegiate Bass Trail of Texas (CBTT)
www.collegiatebasstrailoftexas.com
Re: Media Bass East Texas Teams Lake Tyler May 7, 2016 moved to Lake Palestine [Re: Tommy Morton] #11601802 05/13/16 10:28 PM
T
Tommy Morton Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
T
Your opinion is yours, and thats fine.
My decisions are mine and thats fine.
You continually picking on Media Bass is just a little over board.
I respect your opinions, but when you fire at me I am going to fire back....
Your last post on this subject is fine by me, I don't need your rhetoric to get thru my week.....I just have to defend myself when I get bashed for no reason....

Have a great weekend!!!

TM

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide