Almost all of the big tournaments are held out of the marina. The marina boat ramp is always the only one left open during all the floods. Back in 2007 when the flooding was real high(8'+) it did shut down, but for a phenminal high fee they could still put you in with their high reach boat lift. TTT would not keep it if it gets this high, but as of right now at 2.5' high it's good, I'm not sure at what level that ramp would close, the main reason the other ramps close is because the water goes above the concrete boat ramp and will ruin the asphalt if you drive over it, it will probable take 5' to 6' high that's my guess as at that point the gravel drive up to the boat ramp gets flooded. I've only launched once from there during a Tournament last October so that is just a guess.
The fishing is really good right now, caught around 20 bass yesterday up to 5lbs and it's the first time I've fished it since early March. Top water bite produced a lot of them, black and blue jig, Carolina rig, and Alabama rig all produced.