Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11328524 01/07/16 02:02 PM
J
jasoniam Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Amazing site!!! Really like the custom jig walkthrough!! I've always said if someone had the ability to do that it'd be a game changer!! Nice work and good luck to ya!!

[Linked Image]
Re: New Jig Website [Re: jasoniam] #11328615 01/07/16 02:46 PM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: larry mays
You have a class jig and same goes for the website. I would say you are going to have all of the work you want.
I pray you're right, Mr. Mays!

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish
Very nice work Jerry. Looking very good.
Originally Posted By: Gamblinman
clap
Thanks for the support, fellas.

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
Those are some great looking jigs and Web-Site. I need to learn how to Crappie fish, either way I will be ordering some of those jigs.. May you have an abundant and Successful business.
My man! Thanks for your continual support, buddy. Means a lot! We'll have to dunk a jig when the fishing gets good locally. cheers

Originally Posted By: koobycrappie
Jerry, thanks for the samples, they look great!
Your website is one of the best I have ever seen, really like what you did with it! What hooks did you use on the samples you sent?
Mr. Kubiak, those are some of the Gamakatsu you mentioned you wouldn't mind trying. Hollar at me for anything you wanna try and I'll get you a few of these #4 Black Chrome on the way. The quality of this batch I just received is BY FAR the best heads I've EVER seen. Not one imperfection in this trial order of 1,000 jigs - I'm just AMAZED!

Thanks for the super compliment on the website.

Originally Posted By: Mike S.
I roamed around on the site for a while last night checking it out. Looks great. Mighty fine looking jigs as well sir.

Mike
Thanks for continual kind words, Mike. Enjoy your jigs!

Originally Posted By: cyclefish
Can't wait to try mine out Jerry! Thanks again
Yes sir, hope you get a 3lber on 'em. smile

Originally Posted By: SlabbedSilly
Jerry put ALOT of work into his website...ALOT!! He is one talented individual and his attention to detail is second to none. This is just the beginning of great things from Jerry. Congrats again brother....I believe this one is gonna stick...BUT, you may never have time to fish again...LOL
Chris, thanks for the words of encouragement along my journey. You da man. flehan

Originally Posted By: pepop
Great looking jigs Jerry! Is that Gold Slinger a plated head & hook or powder paint? Beautiful, however you did it!

Yeah - that's some alchemy Jigum taught me. He not only spins up great jigs, but those made of gold! .... HAH! Couldn't resist.
Those are indeed plated gold heads - old freebies Crazy Angler had for a limited time and I was blessed to get a handful. Just about out of them and trying to source new heads at the moment.

Originally Posted By: crope1
Really liking this website! Tips from Matthew Carroll and Jiggin Griff,the "Bearded One",he's a goodun,quality jigs at their best!
Yeah, man. Griff - poor Griff had to teach me when I didn't know SQUAT. I fashioned a bobbin from a coat hanger, was tying with sewing thread, using yarn for chenille, and tying on some fugly heads I cut collars off of. My tail feathers came from my couch and I used Christmas tinsel for flash. I was using so much glue and head cement....lol... can't even start to explain. Griff took my jigs to the next level and kept me from wasting money on high-priced vises, etc. Instead of mocking me or making fun, he told me he had confidence that I was going to be good by the questions I was asking (in regards to tying techniques). His artistic expression in painting heads really influenced my style.
Matthew got to train me in person a half year later and shoooowey, I'm blessed to have visited the Jigum HQ. I honestly feel like this was one of the big blessings of my life, learning from Matthew in person. Now that I've tied a few jigs on my own, Matthew's techniques and tips have jigs so solid I don't use any glue or cement on my personal jigs. You can't spin the body on the shank of the hook and I only use one knot the entire time, as a finish knot. Old-school, don't get any better. GOD BLESS BOTH THESE FINE MEN!

Originally Posted By: silentkilla
Saaweet.... cheers thumb
Originally Posted By: Davedave
Nice looking site and jigs.
Originally Posted By: stubby77
Really good looking jigs congrats
Thanks for taking the time to reply, even the smallest support means a lot!

Originally Posted By: jasoniam
Amazing site!!! Really like the custom jig walkthrough!! I've always said if someone had the ability to do that it'd be a game changer!! Nice work and good luck to ya!!
That Jig Builder was a BEAST of a job and took almost 3 weeks to program in itself. Over 2,300 different jig pictures to create (product variations) on 144 parent products. Logistic nightmare and I hope everyone takes advantage of it. This idea has been on my mind for a few years now. Watching the traffic last night, a good majority of people from TFF played with the Jig Builder, read the Jigum Story, then left... lol!

Thanks everyone.

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Bobcat1] #11328622 01/07/16 02:49 PM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Nice website. Proud to put his link in my signature. Completely earned respect. Good luck my friend.

God bless you, buddy!!! I'm honored that you're already using my banner. Special coupon will be headed your way soon. Good on a $30 order, so when you get ready to fish again, I gotcha covered. I'm also familiar with the old Bobcat pattern, so feel free to order custom or existing jigs.

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11328691 01/07/16 03:22 PM
J
Jonathan_Zambrano Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
The custom jig builder is fantastic! Well done Jerry, very nice site and jigs my friend!

JZ

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jonathan_Zambrano] #11329859 01/07/16 10:21 PM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: JZ_Jigz_Up
The custom jig builder is fantastic! Well done Jerry, very nice site and jigs my friend!

JZ
Thank you very much.

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11330305 01/08/16 01:09 AM
Bobcat1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Jerry T.
Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Nice website. Proud to put his link in my signature. Completely earned respect. Good luck my friend.

God bless you, buddy!!! I'm honored that you're already using my banner. Special coupon will be headed your way soon. Good on a $30 order, so when you get ready to fish again, I gotcha covered. I'm also familiar with the old Bobcat pattern, so feel free to order custom or existing jigs.
Thanks Jerry but I didn't do it for freebies. I wanted to help you get going. I'm a tackle ho for sure. I really like that Custom Jig builder. Yes I'm guilty. I played with the custom jig builder a while last night. Keep on kepping on my friend!

Bobby Barnett

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11330380 01/08/16 01:30 AM
J
JIM SR. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
J
amazing website.. fish

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11330432 01/08/16 01:44 AM
J
jiggin el Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
So are u making the Halo Magic ??

Quit Wishin Go Fishin
Re: New Jig Website [Re: jiggin el] #11330522 01/08/16 02:12 AM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
amazing website.. fish
Thank you, sir.

Originally Posted By: jiggin el
Yes sir. Next week or two I'll make Halo Magic, Grease Bath, Tony's Trash Can Special, and Surrender available. I have material for Surrender but figured I'd wait for the others to take product pictures all at the same time. They all call for custom material or paint that will be here soon.

I'll make an update as soon as these are available. Thanks for your interest.

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11331415 01/08/16 03:13 PM
J
Jerry T. Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
J
Post Office ran out of padded mailers again. The last 4 packages I sent out yesterday were in regular envelopes (sorry). I've just bought my own backup supply of padded mailers and moving forward, I'll make sure all packages are sent with proper packing. Wife sent these out for me and made an executive decision... hah!

Almost caught up on orders now. Thanks for the support...

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11331519 01/08/16 03:52 PM
Laner Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Get 'em Jerry!!!

Check Out The New Website!!!

TCU Alumni class of 2009

Owner/Operator Ft. Worth's Premiere Guide Service: www.ftworthfishing.com
817-266-9811

Re: New Jig Website [Re: jiggin el] #11335675 01/10/16 11:42 AM
Bobcat1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Jerry T.

Originally Posted By: jiggin el
Yes sir. Next week or two I'll make Halo Magic, Grease Bath, Tony's Trash Can Special, and Surrender available. I have material for Surrender but figured I'd wait for the others to take product pictures all at the same time. They all call for custom material or paint that will be here soon.

I'll make an update as soon as these are available. Thanks for your interest.
Yes that's a goodun right there. cheers

Bobby Barnett

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11336143 01/10/16 05:19 PM
H
have_rod_reel_travel Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
H
That Patriot is a fish catching SOB! Glad to see it break out in the big leagues...

Re: New Jig Website [Re: Jerry T.] #11337634 01/11/16 05:39 AM
SLABXPRESS Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Awesome site! Awesome products!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide