I have a 2005 Lund Pro V 2025 LE---I have worn out two trolling motors, three floors and one motor; I've blown up 4 lower units and nearly torn the bottom of the boat off on a stump at 40mph, but I won't get rid of the boat. Last year I bought a new Yamaha 225 for this boat and plan on keeping it for at least 10 more years. There isn't a better crappie fishing boat around. We fish crappie tournaments all over the south and I've seen every crappie boat there is--and I wouldn't trade for any of them. The only problem is that Lund doesn't make the LE model anymore. The LE has large front decks with the twin consoles pushed towards the rear of the boat. If you can find a good used Pro V 1925 or 2025 LE; BUY IT

BTW, I think Fish/Ski Marine in Sanger is a Lund Dealer now.

NATIONAL OVARIAN CANCER COALITION
Team Reeve is fishing to bring awareness to ovarian cancer. This is a silent killer and everyone needs to know that a woman's yearly exam does not diagnose this cancer. If you feel like helping this cause contact me or give to the NOCC/Team Reeve. Also contact me with questions on symptoms!