Good point! But we think it was someone who needed those parts for their trailer and went boat ramp shopping. All time were during the week mostly when there is less folks out, either way I still believe there is enough good people left in this world to combat this and give each other a peace of mind when were out fishing.
Originally Posted By: leanin post
Originally Posted By: Ruffneck2000
I have been on several trips at Granger and 3 times I've made it back to the to see some guy cussing because his truck got broken into, just yesterday on lake Waco when me and my bud got back to the ramp he discovered someone took his trailer gooseneck screw, safety chain and took one of his trailer tail lights. Guys lets watch out for each other out there, if I see someone fixing something on trailer or truck I always ask do they need help just to get a temperature check incase its a thief. Now when I go I take my game cam and post it to view my truck and trailer while I'm fishing guys please do the same so we can catch these jerks! whip boxing slinger

I wouldnt post too many details on here,,on methods u will use to catch them, because it sounds more like sabotage.. pulling the pin and taking the safety chain sounds like someone trying to cause an accident. like someone is mad because your fishing " thier lake".. why would someone steal a trailer goosneck pin, the chain, and a tailight.?

Ifr they stole a tire or the whole trailer it would make more sense, but what they took is just not valuable.
Thanks for making us aware, and I will keep an eye out.

'A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his, or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including ones life.' (Author unknown)