Forums59
Topics1,039,707
Posts13,969,163
Members144,214
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11109427 09/17/15 03:53 PM
T
The Black Hammer Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
T
Haha, Dang RJ, you sound pumped!!! Sounds like I'll be following you tonight.. lol

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11109566 09/17/15 05:03 PM
R
Rhino68W Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
I hope to do decent haha. We'll see what happens though.

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11123166 09/23/15 08:53 PM
T
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
T
Oh, yea before I forget... The Mariner Sails Thursday Working Man's Tournament will be held at Marine Creek. There will only be 2 more of these left for the season, so if you haven't made it out you need to. We've had a great year, and I think everyone had learned/gained a lot of fishing/kayaking experience and made a bunch of new fishing buddies. As always, if you haven't made it out to Mariner Sails you need to swing by and say thanks for all the wonderful support they have given us all Year Long. See ya'll Thursday!!!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11124674 09/24/15 03:57 PM
J
Jason Delfraisse Offline
Angler
Angler
J
With the couple of cold fronts that have moved through I expect marine creek to be on fire this afternoon! Marine creek has been the most productive lake for the Thursday nighters this year! There have been several limits turned in at one time on this lake. That's no easy feat considering the small amount of time we are on the water! Also Matthew caught an absolute MONSTER out of marine creek earlier in the year! Hope everyone makes it out, and hang on when you get bit, it could be that next monster!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11124677 09/24/15 04:01 PM
R
Rhino68W Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
I won't be there so you might have a fair shot at winning.......

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11136767 09/30/15 03:19 PM
T
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
T
Okay, guys and gals... tomorrow will be the last Mariner Sails Thursday Working Man's Tournament for the year. We will be meeting at Panther Pavillion in downtown Ft. Worth under the Henderson Bridge. The trinity has been on fire and everyone has been catching good fish downthere. Come out bring your "A" game and have some fun. We have heard your requests and so this is gonna be a knock out battle. The big bass side pot is getting raised to $20 and will be split 75/25 to the 1st and 2nd big bass. Aris Tsamis @ Mariner Sails has stepped up big time and increased the amount on the gift certificate to $100!!! So the biggest stringer of 5 fish will take that home! The battle for the last cup will be a close race between Stan and Nathan DeBord. Last but not least, we will also be raffling off a ‪#‎TFOrods‬ flyrod donated from the awesome Jerry Hamon himself!!! All that and we will also have the usually stuff donated from Xcite Baits, Kjscustomlures, and Fringe Tackle Company!!! These guys have been awesome at keeping us supplied all year long!! See you Tomorrow!!!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11137959 10/01/15 12:33 AM
Y
yakintime Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Y
This has been a great adventure! My thanks to all who participated, organized and donated to this MOST SUCCESSFUL KAYAK FISHING SERIES IN DFW TO DATE!

Congratulations to you all! rockon

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11138769 10/01/15 01:47 PM
J
Jason Delfraisse Offline
Angler
Angler
J
We will also raffle off a railblaza rod holder tonight! Don't miss out guys and gals!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11138777 10/01/15 01:51 PM
R
Rhino68W Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
You guys and gals have fun! I won't be able to make it tonight unfortunately. Got to finish getting ready for Saturday. It has been a blast participating in these this year. Thank you, and a huge thumbs up to everyone that puts these on! thumb

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11139004 10/01/15 03:26 PM
P
pontiactech Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
P
Rhino sucks that you can't make it tonight but thank you for participating this year !

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11141323 10/02/15 03:55 PM
Y
yakintime Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Y
As Yogi Berra said.........It ain't over 'til its OVER!

Duc, Jason, Bryan and Mariner Sails CHALLENGE YOU TO THE WORKING MANS CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT - LAKE FORK - SATURDAY OCT 3rd - HEROS ON THE WATER BENEFIT EVENT - BRAGIN' RIGHT AND DOING SOME GOOD!

http://ianglertournament.com/mariner-sails-working-mans-challenge

Don't forget, we'll have demos - games - clinics - and food too! Invite your friends - fun events are.....FREE TO THE PUBLIC - EVERYONE WELCOME!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11145970 10/05/15 04:33 AM
P
pontiactech Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
P
Hard to believe that the Thurs night tournaments are already over this year ! Hated I didn't get out of work and make it to the challenge and gtg on Sat looks like a great time was had by all . A special thanks to Aris Tsamis and the gang at Mariner Sails for your awesome support this year you folks really went above and beyond this year . Thank you Duc Tran and Jason Delfraisse for allowing me to be a small part of this series this year . We have had a long list of sponsors this year that supported us Roy Hurst Jr. with KJ'S Custom Lures, X-Cite baitsFringe Tackle Company,Bison Coolers ,Tfo Rods, Yak YakAttackBending BranchesSmith Optics,Hobie,Native Watercraft,Werner paddles,Ack water paddle,Polar Bear coolers,Boon Dox,Wilderness Systems, NRS,Johnson Outdoors, Dez Davis with SuperNova Fishing Lights, Manley Rods,and I am sure I missed some with out the help of this awesome sponsors it would be a lot harder to do what we do ! But most importantly THANK YOU to everyone who came out and fished our Thurs Night working mans it was great to meet new people to see people that have never bass fished before start to get the confidence to go out and do what we love to do week after week ! I have met lots of new people this year have seen some new friendships start up and watched a kayak community grow even larger in the DFW area . I am excited to see where this can go next year with the year we had this year and with some of the sponsors I have heard coming back next year looks to be even better than this past one . Tight lines everyone hope to see everyone again next year !

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11148280 10/06/15 03:52 PM
Y
yakintime Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Y
Workingman's Challenge Success!

Duc and Jason did a FANTASIC job pulling this event off! We couldn't be more fortunate here at Mariner to have these guys involved in helping is grow the sport of kayak fishing. What a great windup to a season of Kayak Fishing FUN! This was one enjoyable event! This was also the largest amount of money EVER RAISED AT A G2G for HOW! The official count will be out soon - watch for details!

Something that also helped to make this event successful........Duc, Jason and Bryan's SEASON LONG effort to promote and execute our "Workingmans" events EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT for weeks and weeks and weeks on end! This first building block brought new folks into a tournament atmosphere by providing a casual experience and introduction to tournament fishing. Bravo gents! I know that you all invested quite a bit of time energy and resources to the success of these events. It is obvious you 3 aren't just "going through the motions", you are fully invested in making this experience a great one for folks wanting to participate in a tournament experience without any pressure. This is the way to grow kayak fishing!

Thanks to all of you who participated and I'm looking forward to seeing if the "Workingmans" Catfish Series grows legs!

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: The Black Hammer] #11149796 10/07/15 12:15 PM
J
John Stockman Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Aris, thanks again. Unfortunately I don't know what to do with myself. Can't wait until next season, think I'll just hibernate.

Re: Mariner Sail's Working Man's Thursday Tournament [Re: John Stockman] #11150365 10/07/15 06:02 PM
Y
yakintime Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Y
Originally Posted By: John Stockman
Aris, thanks again. Unfortunately I don't know what to do with myself. Can't wait until next season, think I'll just hibernate.

Thanks John! We'll see if we can put together some more fun for you soon....... Don't forget the Lowrance Clinic on the 20th.......and I'm pretty sure we have a November weekend event on the Brazos that Jerry has organized......then - think catfish!! ........Try hibernating now!

Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide