Forums59
Topics1,040,409
Posts13,981,131
Members144,237
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10497858 12/27/14 06:31 PM
S
Stax Offline
Backseater
Backseater
S
Billy is our guide list current? I have several guys looking for guides. Thanks guys!

"If it swims I'll catch it and if its wild I'll hunt it!!!"
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10497906 12/27/14 07:06 PM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
guide list is current to best of my knowledge

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10497992 12/27/14 08:17 PM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
i could use all the help i could get keeping this list current fellas. i appreciate everybody letting me know when they get a guide booked, but also if y'all talk to one of the guides we have listed and they are unavailable for any reason i would appreciate updates on that as well to help keep the list current.

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10498122 12/27/14 09:56 PM
B
backatit Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Called Redington yesterday He is unavailable

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10498165 12/27/14 10:20 PM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
thanks

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10499072 12/28/14 04:02 PM
basslegacy Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
What are the details of this event? Times. Cost. Payouts etc. thanks

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10499426 12/28/14 06:43 PM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
there is a seperate post with all details titled official lake fork guides tournament thread.

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: basslegacy] #10499466 12/28/14 06:57 PM
B
Bass-N-Buck Master Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: basslegacy

Here you go!

Saturday January 31st

here we go fellas!! first let me say that i'm really excited to be more involved in this event this year. for those who don't know or haven't attended before, this a truly great event with an awesome purpose, and some wonderful people involved.

all year long the viewers and members of the TFF gain knowledge and information at an unlimited rate from the guides on this site, as well as promotional offers at times and great hospitality whenever we frequent the communities around these lakes we visit. this event is a way for us to say thank you and provide some revenue back into the lake fork community at a time when they need it the very most. this will be a competitive event and we will name a winner, and the guides take it pretty seriously. however, the awards or prizes given will come solely from sponsor donations, as all money paid into this event will remain in the lake fork community.

each team will consist of a guide and 1 or 2 clients per boat. your entry fee is your guide fee, which goes to your guide of course.

sign in will be held at lake fork marina at the rusty nail lodge which is on the right side of the road as you come into lfm. sign in will begin at 7 p.m. on friday jan. 30th and we encourage all participants to get there with a little time and empty stomach to enjoy some good food and good fellowship at tiffany's before sign in starts at the lodge. sign in will go until we're done, if you will be later, then just give me a call and let me know, and if you can't make it friday than ask your guide to stop by to sign your team in. YOUR TEAM MUST SIGN IN FRIDAY NIGHT TO PARTICIPATE as it will be a bit of an undertaking making sure all teams are registered with our weigh-in official.

while you can launch any where you choose, we encourage everybody to come over to get some breakfast at oak ridge marina sat. morning before we take off. the suggested launch and official weigh in site will be at oak ridge marina.

first cast will be at 7:30 a.m. and last cast at 3:30 p.m., we want everybody back at ramp at 4:00 p.m.

the weigh-in process will work as such, when a member of your team catches a fish regardless of size (slot does not apply) weigh the fish on a hand held scale, take a picture of fish on the scale with weight readable and send picture to weigh-in official. all fish with the exception of those over 24 inches must be immediately released after pic is taken. please bring in an over for pics if one is caught. your heaviest 5 fish will count towards your stringer. once you have caught 5 fish please only send in pics that will cull a smaller fish in your stringer as the weigh-in official will be getting a lot of pics. contact info for the weigh-in official will be given at sign in.

at 4:00 p.m. we will gather at oak ridge marina to give results and will have some giveaways at that point.

thanks to all who participate and those who give a helping hand, as a great man once said "let's bring some unity to the community"!! look forward to seeing y'all out there

any questions or if your interested in participating as a sponsor or in any other supporting capacity, please reach me via pm on here or call anytime.

Billy Lawson

903-746-8337

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10500061 12/28/14 11:38 PM
JPeel Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Me and some guy in a buster boat are in with Richie White.

the fisherman formerly known as Blu-Ranger....
Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10500065 12/28/14 11:40 PM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
y'all gonna have a hard time fitting the kind of fish richie catches in that buster boat

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Bass-N-Buck Master] #10500083 12/28/14 11:46 PM
S
Stax Offline
Backseater
Backseater
S
Originally Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master
Originally Posted By: basslegacy

Here you go!

Saturday January 31st

here we go fellas!! first let me say that i'm really excited to be more involved in this event this year. for those who don't know or haven't attended before, this a truly great event with an awesome purpose, and some wonderful people involved.

all year long the viewers and members of the TFF gain knowledge and information at an unlimited rate from the guides on this site, as well as promotional offers at times and great hospitality whenever we frequent the communities around these lakes we visit. this event is a way for us to say thank you and provide some revenue back into the lake fork community at a time when they need it the very most. this will be a competitive event and we will name a winner, and the guides take it pretty seriously. however, the awards or prizes given will come solely from sponsor donations, as all money paid into this event will remain in the lake fork community.

each team will consist of a guide and 1 or 2 clients per boat. your entry fee is your guide fee, which goes to your guide of course.

sign in will be held at lake fork marina at the rusty nail lodge which is on the right side of the road as you come into lfm. sign in will begin at 7 p.m. on friday jan. 30th and we encourage all participants to get there with a little time and empty stomach to enjoy some good food and good fellowship at tiffany's before sign in starts at the lodge. sign in will go until we're done, if you will be later, then just give me a call and let me know, and if you can't make it friday than ask your guide to stop by to sign your team in. YOUR TEAM MUST SIGN IN FRIDAY NIGHT TO PARTICIPATE as it will be a bit of an undertaking making sure all teams are registered with our weigh-in official.

while you can launch any where you choose, we encourage everybody to come over to get some breakfast at oak ridge marina sat. morning before we take off. the suggested launch and official weigh in site will be at oak ridge marina.

first cast will be at 7:30 a.m. and last cast at 3:30 p.m., we want everybody back at ramp at 4:00 p.m.

the weigh-in process will work as such, when a member of your team catches a fish regardless of size (slot does not apply) weigh the fish on a hand held scale, take a picture of fish on the scale with weight readable and send picture to weigh-in official. all fish with the exception of those over 24 inches must be immediately released after pic is taken. please bring in an over for pics if one is caught. your heaviest 5 fish will count towards your stringer. once you have caught 5 fish please only send in pics that will cull a smaller fish in your stringer as the weigh-in official will be getting a lot of pics. contact info for the weigh-in official will be given at sign in.

at 4:00 p.m. we will gather at oak ridge marina to give results and will have some giveaways at that point.

thanks to all who participate and those who give a helping hand, as a great man once said "let's bring some unity to the community"!! look forward to seeing y'all out there

any questions or if your interested in participating as a sponsor or in any other supporting capacity, please reach me via pm on here or call anytime.

Billy Lawson

903-746-8337

Well said...I like that phrase as well!...LOL! Thanks! cheers

"If it swims I'll catch it and if its wild I'll hunt it!!!"
Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10500161 12/29/14 12:31 AM
M
meP2too Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
Originally Posted By: smd to all fish
y'all gonna have a hard time fitting the kind of fish richie catches in that buster boat

fish won't be a problem, the delux BB has a livewell and cooler that can each hold a ten pounder.

pulling jigs out each others back and fitting that third seat in are the problems. I don't want our guide standing all day.

But, if we have to we will use the guides boat.

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: meP2too] #10500428 12/29/14 02:23 AM
JPeel Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: meP2too
Originally Posted By: smd to all fish
........But, if we have to we will use the guides boat.

Might be the better plan smile

the fisherman formerly known as Blu-Ranger....
Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: JPeel] #10500479 12/29/14 02:53 AM
C
caddotime Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
We have booked David Vance and are in

Thanks

Re: Lake Fork Guides Tourney Team Sign Up Thread [Re: Billy_Lawson] #10500549 12/29/14 03:28 AM
B
Billy_Lawson Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
B
got it thanks

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide