Forums59
Topics1,042,231
Posts14,014,038
Members144,281
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: hopalong] #10277140 09/12/14 01:52 AM
T
Tejas Trofeo Offline OP
muy peque�o hombre
OP Offline
muy peque�o hombre
T
Originally Posted By: hopalong
Originally Posted By: txtrophy
and what proof do you have they have ever done anything illegal?
this is exactly why I am agnostic, I see "christians" wishing evil on their fellow man for simply having a different belief then calling for islamic militants to be killed because they would do harm on others for not believing as they do.

still post sitting on this one.

wishing God to strike down a group of Satanists is not wishing evil upon them. its wishing them to be eliminated. when I have to cull an animal out of the herd its eliminating it, not "doing evil" on it. You do not understand what being Christian is. do you not think that the united states does not eliminate people on a daily basis for not conforming to its agenda? Wake up and look at the real world around you.

what proof do I have of their crimes? Ever heard of Richard Ramirez, the night stalker? Hitler was very involved in the occult. If a person like Hitler, who was conquering nation after nation and committing unspeakable atrocities, was heavily involved in the occult, wouldn't you say it carried some weight?

but you'll keep sitting on there fence their sir, its comfortable on the sidelines

soooooooooo do you see your hypocrisy here? the only difference between you and isis is you just wished it, they actually do it.

judge not lest ye be judged, I believe that is how it goes.
while you bitch about satanists, atheists bitch about you, nudists bitch about clothing designers, fat people bitch about skinny people and vice versa yet when you boil it all down and dump the pot there is no difference between any of ya, bitch bitch bitch.
how bout just ignore them and let them practice freedom of speech just like you have the privilege of doing, it is not your nor my place to tell them what they can say or where or when. don't have to like it but you don't have to stoop to their level to protest it either.

You don't/won't get the point.

This isn't a first amendment issue.

I never said that the state of Oklahoma should deny them a city permit

I don't want any government interference at all, nor do I want a protest

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277185 09/12/14 02:08 AM
R
Rob W. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
This thread is still going?

[Linked Image]
Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277194 09/12/14 02:10 AM
1ShotNoKills Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Bump

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Rob W.] #10277197 09/12/14 02:11 AM
K
Kahuna Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Originally Posted By: rrw 1968
Wasn't til you posted! rolfmao

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Kahuna] #10277209 09/12/14 02:13 AM
R
Rob W. Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted By: Kahuna
Originally Posted By: rrw 1968
Wasn't til you posted! rolfmao

Tx Trophy had not posted on it in 15 minutes. I was getting worried. grin

[Linked Image]
Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277233 09/12/14 02:18 AM
K
Kahuna Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
He was getting whirligig machine cranked.

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277271 09/12/14 02:32 AM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
this is exactly why I am agnostic, I see "christians" wishing evil on their fellow man for simply having a different belief then calling for islamic militants to be killed because they would do harm on others for not believing as they do.

wishing God to strike down a group of Satanists is not wishing evil upon them. its wishing them to be eliminated. when I have to cull an animal out of the herd its eliminating it, not "doing evil" on it. You do not understand what being Christian is. do you not think that the united states does not eliminate people on a daily basis for not conforming to its agenda? Wake up and look at the real world around you.

what proof do I have of their crimes? Ever heard of Richard Ramirez, the night stalker? Hitler was very involved in the occult. If a person like Hitler, who was conquering nation after nation and committing unspeakable atrocities, was heavily involved in the occult, wouldn't you say it carried some weight?

but you'll keep sitting on there fence their sir, its comfortable on the sidelines

soooooooooo do you see your hypocrisy here? the only difference between you and isis is you just wished it, they actually do it.

while you bitch about satanists, atheists bitch about you, nudists bitch about clothing designers, fat people bitch about skinny people and vice versa yet when you boil it all down and dump the pot there is no difference between any of ya, bitch bitch bitch.
how bout just ignore them and let them practice freedom of speech just like you have the privilege of doing, it is not your nor my place to tell them what they can say or where or when. don't have to like it but you don't have to stoop to their level to protest it either.

no I get the point perfectly, you want to kill people because they do not believe what you want them to. pretty simple to understand.
same thing isis is all about, kill anyone that will not convert. what happened to turn the other cheek, beat thy swords into plowshares?

I would nuc isis twice if I could but I have no reason to want harm to come to a group that is trying to peacefully make a point. if you leave them alone and do not cause publicity they go away and will not be seen again.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277307 09/12/14 02:44 AM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Why are there people taking sides with satanist on this forum?

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277318 09/12/14 02:47 AM
K
Kahuna Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
People are taking sides for religious freedom.

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: The Searchers] #10277321 09/12/14 02:49 AM
Ghost4BH Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: The Searchers
Why are there people taking sides with satanist on this forum?

I think they are siding with the fact the have the rights as any other American Citizen. I am a Christian, and by no means agree with what they are doing, but like I said before, they will meet the maker one day and he will have the final say.

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277328 09/12/14 02:50 AM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Ok. I just thought this was the texas fishing forum not the California fishing forum. Guess times are changing faster than I thought. I personally hope the sobs swaller a bunch of aids infected goats blood.

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277337 09/12/14 02:53 AM
K
Kahuna Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
K
Attaboy. Jesus still loves em all though.

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Tejas Trofeo] #10277374 09/12/14 03:10 AM
F
fitter2259 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

No....You just want God to smite those who don't share your religious beliefs. Young man you should consider again what being a Christian is all about. Nobody is saying you have to roll over and play dead, but learning to choose your battles wisely is part of the process of growing both physically and spiritually. This thread is proof positive you have a considerable amount of growing to do.

People that hold onto hate for so long do so because they want to avoid dealing with their pain. They falsely believe if they forgive they are letting their enemy believe they are a doormat. What they dont understand is hatred cant be isolated or turned off. It manifests in their health, choices and belief systems. Their values and religious beliefs make adjustments to justify their negative emotions. Not unlike malware infesting a hard drive, their spirit slowly becomes corrupted and they make choices that dont make logical sense to others. Hatred left unaddressed will crash a persons spirit. The only thing he or she can do is to reboot, by fixing him or herself, not others. This might require installing a firewall of boundaries or parental controls on their emotions. Regardless of the approach, we are all connected on this "network of life" and each of us is responsible for cleaning up our spiritual registry.
― Shannon L. Alder

Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: Kahuna] #10277519 09/12/14 10:17 AM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted By: Kahuna
Attaboy. Jesus still loves em all though.

Truth.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: I've never wished for a tornado to hit Oklahoma before [Re: The Searchers] #10277601 09/12/14 11:43 AM
Dan90210 ☮ Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Online Embarrased
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted By: The Searchers
Ok. I just thought this was the texas fishing forum not the California fishing forum. Guess times are changing faster than I thought. I personally hope the sobs swaller a bunch of aids infected goats blood.

Can goats get aids?

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide