In January we started a new club at Lake Fork for people that can fish midweek a couple times a month. Most of us are seniors and have been fishing Fork for years. We currently have 22 members and are looking for about 20 more.

The club is about having fun. We paper the fish so we can count the slot fish. We have draws so that there is always two members fishing in a boat. IE I measure your fish and you measure mine. We meet monthly at Collins Landing (old Rainswood) on FM 2946 just east of the lake bridge on the 2nd Thursdays.

Annual dues is $5, tournaments $12 paid out 3 places and lunker. Nobody is getting rich here.

Our Mission Statement
Membership in this club is intended to be fun. The organization was created with several goals in mind. One goal is to bring together a select group of compatible anglers to participate in friendly competition and fellowship that the sport of bass angling offers. Another goal is to establish a small tournament trail that conducts tournaments on Lake Fork mid-week two times a month.

We are looking for both boaters and co-anglers. And I can assure you that you won't get back seated here. Male and female too.

Our next 4 tournaments dates are April 24, May 1, May 22 & June 5.

If you are interested e-mail me at sjbasser@aol.com and I will send you our guidelines and rules and a meeting notice.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.