Print Thread
Exploring the Perfect Vinyls for Vehicle #14950640 01/10/24 03:46 PM
T
Tibes Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
T
I've been brainstorming ways to elevate my vehicle advertising game, and I can't decide on the perfect combination of vinyls.
Now, I know we usually discuss our favorite vinyl records here, but let's stretch our creative muscles a bit and dive into the world of vehicular marketing. Imagine cruising down the streets with an eye-catching advertisement that turns heads and sparks conversations – that's the goal.
I've done a bit of research and found some intriguing options, but I wanted to reach out to you all for advice and recommendations. I stumbled upon https://www.vinylcutter.eu/, and their selection seems pretty extensive. Have any of you experimented with vehicle advertising using films and vinyls? What materials worked best for you, and did you notice a significant impact on your message's visibility?
On a related note, I've been scouring the internet for a reliable online shop to source top-notch films and vinyl materials. After some digging, I stumbled upon Vinylcutter.eu, and their selection seems pretty extensive. Has anyone here had any experience with them? I'd love to hear your thoughts on their products, customer service, and overall reliability.
Feel free to share your success, tips, and even cautionary tales about vehicle advertising. Let's make this thread a hub of knowledge for those looking to revamp their marketing strategies.
Looking forward to your insights and recommendations!

Last edited by Tibes; 01/11/24 03:41 PM.
Re: Exploring the Perfect Vinyls for Vehicle [Re: Tibes] #14954020 01/13/24 08:11 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Tibes
I've been brainstorming ways to elevate my vehicle advertising game, and I can't decide on the perfect combination of vinyls.
Now, I know we usually discuss our favorite vinyl records here, but let's stretch our creative muscles a bit and dive into the world of vehicular marketing. Imagine cruising down the streets with an eye-catching advertisement that turns heads and sparks conversations – that's the goal.
I've done a bit of research and found some intriguing options, but I wanted to reach out to you all for advice and recommendations. I stumbled upon https://www.vinylcutter.eu/, and their selection seems pretty extensive. Have any of you experimented with vehicle advertising using films and vinyls? What materials worked best for you, and did you notice a significant impact on your message's visibility?
On a related note, I've been scouring the internet for a reliable online shop to source top-notch films and vinyl materials. After some digging, I stumbled upon Vinylcutter.eu, and their selection seems pretty extensive. Has anyone here had any experience with them? I'd love to hear your thoughts on their products, customer service, and overall reliability.
Feel free to share your success, tips, and even cautionary tales about vehicle advertising. Let's make this thread a hub of knowledge for those looking to revamp their marketing strategies.
Looking forward to your insights and recommendations!

I just spent four hours with a heat gun yesterday taking vinyl advertising decals off a 2018 Chevrolet 2500. They absolutely KILL any chance at resale value. I paid $2000 for the truck. It’s actually gonna be a decent truck now.

You guys go ahead and decal up them trucks. I’ll be here to offer bottom dollar for them when your tired of them. cheers

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Exploring the Perfect Vinyls for Vehicle [Re: Tibes] #15022403 03/20/24 06:38 PM
East Bay Guide Jeff Brandon Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I have had several wraps in the past and they have paid for themselves over and over again. The companies i have used only use 3M products for the wraps.

USCG Captain Jeff Brandon
Crystal Beach Texas

"Guided Fishing Trips on East Galveston Bay - "Family-Friendly-Fun” Fishing Charters on East Galveston Bay - "No need to Fret, we’ll Get the Net"

https://getthenetguideservices.com/
captainjeffbrandon@gmail.com
Text - 940-393-6531
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide