Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Ozempic [Re: Mark Perry] #14878957 10/27/23 02:52 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by crankn101
Dude, strict carnivore diet for 2 months and then keto from there on and you wont need any meds.

Don't trust this advice......human bodies are all different. There is no one size fits all approach. Consult with your trusted Healthcare professional about matters such as these. Don't trust your health to bro science from some dude on the internet that you have never met.

Mark, I think you are an EMT (not positive, but from your post here on tff, that is my assumption), have you ever seen Dr. Ken Berry (family physician), Dr. Cywess (gastro surgeon) or Dr. Chaffee (brain surgeon) hundreds of podcast / videos? I could name 20 other medical doctors beyond those.

I spent the last 2 1/2 years investigating diets/ ways of eating...............P.s. I have never been FAT, but I am 59 years old and gained and lost 10-30 lbs over my lifetime......................

What you stated above is simply not facts. Yes, each body is unique ................ but all function the same UNLESS, disease has caused the body to function differently or out of order *type 2 diabetes, cancer ect)

Do you know who finances and backs University food studies? Who finances pharma studies and recommendations ect ? All of this information is public knowledge...........it cant be made up............. its public knowledge.

Those doctors above that I have cited, will provide public links to each and every study. And they don't sale any product or pill on any video I have ever seen.

It would be interesting to hear your conversation with any of the three medical professionals above and call them bro science. LOL. You can do it with all three of them (they have live podcast, answer questions ect), I am sure you would have a wonderful and enlightening conversation with them.

Last edited by GODSDOZER; 10/27/23 03:06 AM.
Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14878975 10/27/23 03:26 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14878976 10/27/23 03:29 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14878977 10/27/23 03:32 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Ozempic [Re: GODSDOZER] #14878982 10/27/23 03:38 AM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by GODSDOZER
Dude, strict carnivore diet for 2 months and then keto from there on and you wont need any meds.

Don't trust this advice......human bodies are all different. There is no one size fits all approach. Consult with your trusted Healthcare professional about matters such as these. Don't trust your health to bro science from some dude on the internet that you have never met.

Mark, I think you are an EMT (not positive, but from your post here on tff, that is my assumption), have you ever seen Dr. Ken Berry (family physician), Dr. Cywess (gastro surgeon) or Dr. Chaffee (brain surgeon) hundreds of podcast / videos? I could name 20 other medical doctors beyond those.

I spent the last 2 1/2 years investigating diets/ ways of eating...............P.s. I have never been FAT, but I am 59 years old and gained and lost 10-30 lbs over my lifetime......................

What you stated above is simply not facts. Yes, each body is unique ................ but all function the same UNLESS, disease has caused the body to function differently or out of order *type 2 diabetes, cancer ect)

Do you know who finances and backs University food studies? Who finances pharma studies and recommendations ect ? All of this information is public knowledge...........it cant be made up............. its public knowledge.

Those doctors above that I have cited, will provide public links to each and every study. And they don't sale any product or pill on any video I have ever seen.

It would be interesting to hear your conversation with any of the three medical professionals above and call them bro science. LOL. You can do it with all three of them (they have live podcast, answer questions ect), I am sure you would have a wonderful and enlightening conversation with them.

I’m with mark on this a carnivore diet if it doesn’t put some in the ICU it would at least give some gout.

Re: Ozempic [Re: TR176] #14878991 10/27/23 03:51 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted by TR176

I’m with mark on this a carnivore diet if it doesn’t put some in the ICU it would at least give some gout.

wow...................merica today I guess the more post you have here the more clout you have smile

Last edited by GODSDOZER; 10/27/23 03:55 AM.
Re: Ozempic [Re: GODSDOZER] #14878992 10/27/23 03:55 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

I will politely disagree. To answer yiour question I am a paramedic. There is a difference from an EMT. I also have a personal trainer certification. It really interested me a few years ago so I took some vacation time and went to a trainer course at the Colts' practice facility outside Indianapolis. I've studied a bit on it myself including nutrition but I don't share much advice regarding it because every person is different. I did it for myself more than anything because I am interested in the subject matter. Every human body is different. Been a paramedic in the field and in emergency rooms long enough to know and understand that fact. Been doing this for about 25 years now. I personally do not care what they have to say. They are guys with cameras on YouTube to me. I have my own thoughts and opinions and I think its reckless and dangerous to tell everyone to lose weight and get healthy the same exact way. Some people are born diabetics and they can't eat and exercise themselves to a cure. Eating right and being active is something everyone should try and do but its not some automatic cure all for certain diabetics. Its dangerous to tell some to avoid medication or visiting a doctor. Human bodies are all different. Far too many factors affect that. From physiological to psychological. Its too varied to throw out some "this fixes everything" cure.
I'm not going on a long back and forth with you or the other guy over it. Believe what you want. I truly don't give a sh^t what you personally believe or who you follow. I'm not here to change your mind. I don't care enough to get on their livestreams, chats or email strings if I'm being honest. My desire to be "right" really is pretty low here. I'm not an expert on it and neither are you or that other guy. I will say again people should seek out someone educated enough to get them answers and help though.
I just urge anyone that has questions on their health, weight loss and getting healthy to contact a healthcare professional that they trust and go from there. If that pisses you off so be it. I would rather someone get the answers and help they need the right way.
thumb

Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14878994 10/27/23 04:13 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
I never meant to slight your occupation................

Paramedics are more highly trained EMTs capable of more advanced medical procedures, such as providing oral and intravenous medication, monitoring electrocardiograms (EKG), and performing tracheotomies. Paramedics provide care to patients as they enter hospitals and emergency rooms from

I will respond to the rest of your response tomorrow.....

P.s. did you entertain or watch the MD's I posted? Of course, you didn't. smile

Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14879000 10/27/23 04:31 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
[quote=GODSDOZER]

wow...................merica today I guess the more post you have here the more clout you have smile

No one but you gives a sh*t how many posts someone has on here. I think TR176 is in healthcare as well and has some understanding of anatomy and physiology on a professional level and is not on here trying to argue this stuff with a University of Google degree,

Re: Ozempic [Re: GODSDOZER] #14879002 10/27/23 04:32 AM
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
I never meant to slight your occupation................

Paramedics are more highly trained EMTs capable of more advanced medical procedures, such as providing oral and intravenous medication, monitoring electrocardiograms (EKG), and performing tracheotomies. Paramedics provide care to patients as they enter hospitals and emergency rooms from

I will respond to the rest of your response tomorrow.....

P.s. did you entertain or watch the MD's I posted? Of course, you didn't. smile

I pretty well told you that I'm not going to watch it either....
hammer

Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14879004 10/27/23 04:39 AM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
Couldn't resist
popcorn

Re: Ozempic [Re: Mark Perry] #14880763 10/29/23 02:03 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
[quote=GODSDOZER]

wow...................Merica today I guess the more post you have here the more clout you have smile

No one but you gives a sh*t how many posts someone has on here. I think TR176 is in healthcare as well and has some understanding of anatomy and physiology on a professional level and is not on here trying to argue this stuff with a University of Google degree,

I have used that comment/narrative (post count) only for reference when we have had interaction because................... I got banned for a couple of weeks, a couple of years ago ( I think we were discussing Dak (cowboys QB) and your defenders made mention of "MY POST COUNT(could have been you too".... the next Moring, I was banded ( of course they had more post me ) LOL ..........

I can tell by your comment you don't care to learn, you are a paramedic, TR176 is in healthcare. Have a good evening.

P.s. I am only trying to help those on Pharma................when they eat right, they can get off that Pharma stuff.

Last edited by GODSDOZER; 10/29/23 02:35 AM.
Re: Ozempic [Re: Pilothawk] #14880780 10/29/23 02:16 AM
C
crankn101 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Do whatever it takes to get your bloodwork dialed in without popping pills, if it cant be done for whatever reason, then go from there.

Thats my position on it and that too many DRs and especially nurses are lazy and just want to throw pills at the issue.

Re: Ozempic [Re: crankn101] #14880785 10/29/23 02:23 AM
GODSDOZER Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Do whatever it takes to get your bloodwork dialed in without popping pills, if it cant be done for whatever reason, then go from there.

Thats my position on it and that too many DRs and especially nurses are lazy and just want to throw pills at the issue.

^^^^^ yep

but there are paramedics /health care providers who won't look into it. frown

I provided 3 simple MDs with hundreds of videos................ family doctor, brain surgeon and bariatric surgeon. Go figure.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide