Forums59
Topics1,039,353
Posts13,963,277
Members144,201
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14625436 02/09/23 11:28 PM
P
Pat Goff Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
I KNOW it?
Here's what I KNOW.
CO2 is NOT or ever been a pollutant. It's essential for life on the planet.

The problem?
The problem is, a bunch of political hacks decided the best way to corral and control humans is to scare them into submission. Fund some science types to "prove" something and then ridicule anyone who disagrees. Beat the drum for as long as it takes until enough of the population bows to the great green god.

The entire premise of CO2 causing global warming is a hoax, it started as a hoax, and will always be a hoax. 3% of 3% of 0.1 is laughable to even think it's going to change anything, but here you are.

"Greenhouse gas" is I believe the favorite word of the climate alarmists, correct? So, what percentage of greenhouse gas is human produced CO2? And what would the change be if it went to absolute zero? That's correct, nothing.

Want clean air? Me too.
Want clean water? me too.
Punish those who pollute water and air? Absolutely.

Don't confuse the two, it makes you look like a useful idiot that just repeats propaganda.

Pat Goff
Seadrift TX
[Linked Image]
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: donothin] #14625439 02/09/23 11:32 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by donothin
Originally Posted by Pat Goff
The same people who are pushing new world order, are the same people pushing de populating the earth, are the same people pushing global warming. And they've created a whole new population of useful idiots to help them achieve their goals.

You obviously have a black belt in dumb.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: Bob Davis] #14625448 02/09/23 11:40 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
The same people who are pushing new world order, are the same people pushing de populating the earth, are the same people pushing global warming. And they've created a whole new population of useful idiots to help them achieve their goals.

[Linked Image]

Carl sighting

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: Allison1] #14625456 02/09/23 11:44 PM
1oldbassguy Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Allison1

You went full lemming.
You never want to go full lemming.

NOT ONE person is advocating dirty air and water. This is a fishing site, remember? We all like to catch fish, eat fish, not one of us want to fish in a toilet. But you went there, didn't you?

I grew up in Houston, in the sixties. It wasn't nice. Now it's much nicer even with 3X the people. Not great, nicer. The bayous don't burn, there's no oil sheen on the bay, it's nicer.

Has NOTHING to do whatsoever with this discussion, but you had to go there, so let's really go there.

Let's start with your biggest lies. CO2 causes temperatures to rise. Over and over you bludgeon anyone who'll read, that's your chant, you never vary. IF that were indeed a fact, then there's no way possible the earth could possibly be cooling when the CO2 level has risen to *doomsday* levels. So, you want to start there?

EV's are going to save the world from fossil fuels and pollution. Almost, really close to as big a lie as your previous big lie. The only result will be forcing you to take government transportation. From your government dwelling to your government job. You'll have nothing and like it. My third grade grandaughter can take the regulations, the bills, and the rhetoric being put out by your heros in charge. There is no other logical end besides that. If you take the BTU's required to power the number of vehicles today, and equate that to BTU's required of the power grid, they have to triple the amount of energy produced to even start thinking about this being possible. But they aren't. Because that's not the end game.

Where's you went off the rails, we went from cleaning up known pollution, land, water and air. Did actually an outstanding job, and now they are chasing a ghost that is at best meaningless. Because it's got nothing to do with pollution, and everything to do with control and power.

I expect no answer, because you're not capable of one. But if you do, the next answers are not going to be pretty.

Nobody ever wants dirty air, the weather to change like its predicted to or weather trends.
Dismissing that all those things happens is just your excuse to look at history as if CO2 is the only obstacle we've faced.
Its exactly the same thing and you know it.

At every step along the way, not matter if it was the demon Ralph Nader talking about car safety, unleaded gas, freon or blah blah blah the hundreds of things that have changed, there were always people who thought it wasn't needed.
It was so pervasive at each step that I don't believe most people don't remember it. Admitting it is another thing.

Of late, freon and water heater efficiency. Just a couple of the plethora of things that were opposed by a group of people who didn't care to understand the problems.
Now, after they have been enacted it becomes "NOT ONE person is advocating dirty air and water. ". That is true. But when it was happening there were a lot of people that were opposed to the remedy.

deflecting the conversation is the only way you ever reply . You fail to address root cause issues every time .
The root cause issue with " climate change " ---- is that it's a political issue to take your money by taxing Americans , telling the world we are the problem , then taking that money and making highly connected people rich ---- It's a lie and it is provable . I posted the original comment --- 8 years and 5 months of factual declining temps and you 100% argued the data . with your worthless opinion and biased charts .
What would happen if the 8year and 5 months --- continued for another 80 years and 5 months ???? Would we be screaming " Ice age , Ice age , Ice age ??? The answer is yes if the people in charge can make money off it .
3 Billion people on this planet heat their homes with wood and dung ---- how come they never talk about that pollution ???? You know why --- they can't extract money from them -- they are poor .
Try to get smarter and stop letting your TDS rule your brain

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14625490 02/10/23 12:16 AM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy

deflecting the conversation is the only way you ever reply . You fail to address root cause issues every time .
The root cause issue with " climate change " ---- is that it's a political issue to take your money by taxing Americans , telling the world we are the problem , then taking that money and making highly connected people rich ---- It's a lie and it is provable . I posted the original comment --- 8 years and 5 months of factual declining temps and you 100% argued the data . with your worthless opinion and biased charts .
What would happen if the 8year and 5 months --- continued for another 80 years and 5 months ???? Would we be screaming " Ice age , Ice age , Ice age ??? The answer is yes if the people in charge can make money off it .
3 Billion people on this planet heat their homes with wood and dung ---- how come they never talk about that pollution ???? You know why --- they can't extract money from them -- they are poor .

By calling it a political issue, aren't you ignoring the vast majority of climate scientists? Talk about deflecting.

Pat talks about nobody wanting dirty air NOW and you want people to believe its only political.
The issue is worldwide, just like Covid, something for your cop out.

Here is logic for you someone who is lucid.
IF its not real, why isn't the oil, gas and natural gas industries not showing you what you need to make a reasonable argument?
Instead the energy company's are moving too.

Because, just because.

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14625504 02/10/23 12:30 AM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
There is definitely a strong correlation between the seat belt mandates and the so called climate emergency.
Do we need to phase out seatbelts altogether or just start making them out of solar wind power fairy dust?

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: Allison1] #14625530 02/10/23 12:55 AM
1oldbassguy Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler

By calling it a political issue, aren't you ignoring the vast majority of climate scientists? Talk about deflecting.

Pat talks about nobody wanting dirty air NOW and you want people to believe its only political.
The issue is worldwide, just like Covid, something for your cop out.

Here is logic for you someone who is lucid.
IF its not real, why isn't the oil, gas and natural gas industries not showing you what you need to make a reasonable argument?
Instead the energy company's are moving too.

Because, just because.

there you go again --- unable to see the bigger picture . I NEVER believe any so called scientist that is directly or remotely funded by Governments and Companies associated with profiting from this hoax .
But you --- climb on board --- like the sheep you are . 17K unaffiliated scientists are against this " climate change " hoax --- but you completely ignore that because you have a very little brain and NOT ONE time have you ever admitted your wrong on this forum --- why is that ?? Pride ? Ignorance ? Stupidity ? --- I would speculate it's a combination of all those .
The climate has been changing for thousands of years , we have whale bones in Arizona !!! How did that happen --- the climate changed .
As for energy companies ----once again --- you 100% fail to see the bigger picture --- motivated by taxes , or the lack of taxes affects EVERY company decision in America .
Try to keep up --- I know it's hard for you .
Tell me how what I posted showed 8 year and 5 months of lower temperatures ------ don't do your deflecting again --- just tell us all how the temps went down and the data proves it

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14625675 02/10/23 03:24 AM
P
Pat Goff Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Logic eludes the climate alarm lemming.
Listen to their words. Same language you hear from cult members.

If all of this was real, we would hear actual answers. Something like planting trees would actually work but that’s not is being jammed down our throats is it? Have you actually read their green deal? I have. It’s all about your government house to your government job. You’ll have nothing and like it.

The only result in ending hydrocarbons is starving out billions of people and everyone on the planet being slaves to the elite ruling class. There is no other result possible.

[Linked Image]

Pat Goff
Seadrift TX
[Linked Image]
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14625817 02/10/23 12:59 PM
donothin Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler

you actually think Pat is dumb ?? Too funny --- if you think he's dumb , then your on a scale with snails , just leaving a trail behind you ---worthless from day 1

I knew him in grade school. He was the one always eating paste and had a snotty nose.

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: Ghost4BH] #14625948 02/10/23 02:48 PM
B
bbqking Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

[Linked Image]
[/quote]
Carl sighting [/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^ Is the Problem in America. HE is Part of the problem. I feel selective culling is in order.

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: donothin] #14625993 02/10/23 03:22 PM
P
Pat Goff Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P

you actually think Pat is dumb ?? Too funny --- if you think he's dumb , then your on a scale with snails , just leaving a trail behind you ---worthless from day 1

I knew him in grade school. He was the one always eating paste and had a snotty nose.

Yeah, I remember that. You forgot to mention I had to protect you from all the girls that wanted to pound your face in. Never did get proper thanks for that.

Pat Goff
Seadrift TX
[Linked Image]
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: Allison1] #14626059 02/10/23 03:52 PM
R
russb Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Looking at 8 years of earth's temperature to conclude that the earth is not getting warmer is like watching the first second of a football game and knowing who will win.

[Linked Image]

Where did this graph come from? I can find many different climate graphs that show all kinds of conclusions.
This graph from NASA is showing only .5 degree C rise.
[Linked Image]
Here is one that shows we aren't anywhere near historical temperature highs.
[Linked Image]
Honestly a graph doesn't show me anything without some sort of data to go along with it.

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14626089 02/10/23 04:16 PM
P
Pat Goff Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Watch and learn.
Remember, for the climate goons, whatever they present is undisputed facts. There is no discussion, and any disagreement is ridiculed and dismissed as unscientific or from a conspiracy theory.

So, watch this happen. Here is an article about a large number of climate scientists and experts who all agree there is no man made climate change. The source will be ridiculed, I'll be ridiculed for even putting up such heresy.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/08/18...s-declare-there-is-no-climate-emergency/

This video really fires them up. The video is factual, but the rage comes at the presenter and for me for even thinking such information could possibly be true.

When you realize it's a cult, and nothing more, the actions become understandable.

Last edited by Pat Goff; 02/10/23 04:42 PM.

Pat Goff
Seadrift TX
[Linked Image]
Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14626112 02/10/23 04:32 PM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Repeat the big lie enough times, loudly enough, and with enough conviction and the gullible and ignorant will begin to believe it. Germans became convinced that Jews were the root of all their problems, David Koresh convinced idiots that he was the Messiah, and numerous groups of mental midgets have followed liars all over the world, surrendering their possessions to them and waiting for transport to heaven. Some even believed a spacecraft was coming for them, and some drank Kool-Aid laced with cyanide after moving to the armpit of the Earth with their master.

Cults are never at a loss for sheep who will blindly follow.

Re: No Global warming confirmed - 8 years + [Re: russb] #14626118 02/10/23 04:37 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by russb

Where did this graph come from? I can find many different climate graphs that show all kinds of conclusions.
This graph from NASA is showing only .5 degree C rise.
[Linked Image]
Here is one that shows we aren't anywhere near historical temperature highs.
[Linked Image]
Honestly a graph doesn't show me anything without some sort of data to go along with it.

Get informed. You posted two graphs that show it, now learn what they mean.
The first one means almost nothing because its data is limited. CO2 rose higher by 1950 than its been in the last 300,000 years, 300ppm and now its about 420ppm. Thats higher than its been in millions of years and so looking 100 years back is worthless.

When the earth was first formed it was very hot. For billions of years as the earth cooled it was too hot for life.
As it cooled life formed. Modern man has only been around for several hundred years. In your second graph the Holocene period, about the last 12k years has been when humans flourished. Just after the ice ages and when CO2 was between 180-280. CO2 has now climbed past 400 ppm and the temps are forecast to rise higher than before the Holocene period.

If we stopped fossil fuels today it is predicted to continue to rise for several decades. Thats noted in your second graph in time forward from today.
Its not that the earth will end or life will end. It is just that climate will change fairly dramatically in the next 100 years.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide