Forums59
Topics1,039,915
Posts13,972,198
Members144,222
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Ghost4BH] #12912812 09/26/18 01:13 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: JayC41
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Jerry ain't gettin' any of my money.

Have you ever purchased a Papa Johns Pizza?

Nope, never have. Not real fond of pizza'a.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12913185 09/26/18 05:41 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Happykamper
Originally Posted By: Jimbo
I grew up as most of the old timers watching the Tom Landry coached Cowboys.
You turned on the game and expected the Cowboys to win every weekend, and being in the playoffs was a lock.
These Cowboys ever since the triplets have been a pretty sad bunch.
There needs to be an overhaul from the ownership on down, but that isn't likely going to happen any time soon.
In the meanwhile it's going to be "it is what it is" and it's not worth getting all worked up over.

Whose got 4 billion dollars to buy the Jones's out and if they did why ? Jerry will eventually pass it down to Stephen who will pass it down to Jerry Jr. who will pass it down to ???? Bottom line is the Cowboys are a cash cow win lose or draw and the Jones family will be around long after most of us are gone. The only hope we have is after Stephen takes over he hires a real GM. Unless and until then it's more of the same. My main interest and loyalty is to the Aggies. Hope and wish the Cowboys, Rangers and Mav's do well but the management of all 3 needs a major overhaul. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of the product he's put out for the last 23 years, the city deserves better.

Fairly sure that Will McClay is the GM of this team, he may not have the official title but he is playing the part.

You mean the former head coach of the Dallas Desperados is the GM ? Don't think so. He's assistant director of player personnel, assistant, not director. He may be the reason we ended up with players like David Irving, Terrance Williams, Randy Gregory, etc.

Ive heard McClay is a big Cypress Hill fan roflmao

Jesus loves all of us
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Frank the Tank] #12913193 09/26/18 05:48 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
[quote=Jimbo]I grew up as most of the old timers watching the Tom Landry coached Cowboys.
You turned on the game and expected the Cowboys to win every weekend, and being in the playoffs was a lock.
There needs to be an overhaul from the ownership on down, but that isn't likely going to happen any time soon.
In the meanwhile it's going to be "it is what it is" and it's not worth getting all worked up over.

Fairly sure that Will McClay is the GM of this team, he may not have the official title but he is playing the part.

You mean the former head coach of the Dallas Desperados is the GM ? Don't think so. He's assistant director of player personnel, assistant, not director. He may be the reason we ended up with players like David Irving, Terrance Williams, Randy Gregory, etc.

Ive heard McClay is a big Cypress Hill fan roflmao

I was thinking 'ol Dirty Bastard. clap

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12913233 09/26/18 06:25 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Mix in some ICP?

Jesus loves all of us
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12913327 09/26/18 07:48 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
[quote=Jimbo]I grew up as most of the old timers watching the Tom Landry coached Cowboys.

Whose got 4 billion dollars to buy the Jones's out and if they did why ? Jerry will eventually pass it down to Stephen who will pass it down to Jerry Jr. who will pass it down to ???? Bottom line is the Cowboys are a cash cow win lose or draw and the Jones family will be around long after most of us are gone. The only hope we have is after Stephen takes over he hires a real GM. Unless and until then it's more of the same. My main interest and loyalty is to the Aggies. Hope and wish the Cowboys, Rangers and Mav's do well but the management of all 3 needs a major overhaul. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of the product he's put out for the last 23 years, the city deserves better. [/qu

Well he turned down a GM gig to remain with the Cowboys, it has been reported many times that he and Stephen are running the team and Jerry has stepped aside, if this were not true Dez would still be here and I bet Earl Thomas would be here as well.

[Linked Image]
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12913396 09/26/18 09:13 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Clearly most of what's written in here about Jones is fiction HK.... I don't know who exactly pulled the Romo plug, Garrett was #1 though, playing that old dumb [censored] coaching move of "riding the streak" ... You could see Daks issues during those games too. Nothing has changed but the results.

They draft well, dead money gone next year, very young team, defense getting salty.... just need a QB

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12913426 09/26/18 09:57 PM
S
swalker9513 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Colin Kaepernick and Johnny are available.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12913435 09/26/18 10:15 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Dak will get them all fired... like I said....in 2016!!!

Walt Whitman
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: txmasterpo] #12913441 09/26/18 10:21 PM
R
RickS. Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted By: txmasterpo

Certainly hope so.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Happykamper] #12913634 09/27/18 01:07 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Whose got 4 billion dollars to buy the Jones's out and if they did why ? Jerry will eventually pass it down to Stephen who will pass it down to Jerry Jr. who will pass it down to ???? Bottom line is the Cowboys are a cash cow win lose or draw and the Jones family will be around long after most of us are gone. The only hope we have is after Stephen takes over he hires a real GM. Unless and until then it's more of the same. My main interest and loyalty is to the Aggies. Hope and wish the Cowboys, Rangers and Mav's do well but the management of all 3 needs a major overhaul. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of the product he's put out for the last 23 years, the city deserves better. [/qu

Well he turned down a GM gig to remain with the Cowboys, it has been reported many times that he and Stephen are running the team and Jerry has stepped aside, if this were not true Dez would still be here and I bet Earl Thomas would be here as well.

Who reported that, hasn't been in the paper and you can't believe the chit chat you read on the interweb. You never even see his name in the paper. Trust me, Jerry still calls the shots for the Cowboys.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12913726 09/27/18 02:00 AM
Team Skeeterless Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: RickS.

Certainly hope so.

Please, please!! thumb

Nick Larsen
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12914276 09/27/18 04:45 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Dallas defense....3rd ranked total defense....7th in points allowed.... Dallas offense - 7th rushing (Zeke leads league and has highest ypc), passing DEAD [censored] last ... The offensive line can apparently run block..... maybe all those 11 sacks aren't their fault huh?

Walt Whitman
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12914287 09/27/18 04:50 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Its Thursday and we are still talking about this?

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12914312 09/27/18 05:16 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
We'll stop talking about cowboys football in January..... what's the problem? Rather talk about the normal innocuous bull [censored] posted in the OT have at it....

The cowboys are also #1 in ypc at 6.0 ..... #4 in yards before contact at 4.4

Walt Whitman
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: txmasterpo] #12914331 09/27/18 05:30 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
We'll stop talking about cowboys football in January..... what's the problem? Rather talk about the normal innocuous bull [censored] posted in the OT have at it....

The cowboys are also #1 in ypc at 6.0 ..... #4 in yards before contact at 4.4

And those stats have em at 1-2 and on their way to missing the playoffs..... AGAIN

Jesus loves all of us
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide