Forums59
Topics1,040,958
Posts13,990,318
Members144,246
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Jimbo] #12912239 09/25/18 10:49 PM
R
roadtrip Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted By: Jimbo
I grew up as most of the old timers watching the Tom Landry coached Cowboys.
You turned on the game and expected the Cowboys to win every weekend, and being in the playoffs was a lock.
These Cowboys ever since the triplets have been a pretty sad bunch.
There needs to be an overhaul from the ownership on down, but that isn't likely going to happen any time soon.
In the meanwhile it's going to be "it is what it is" and it's not worth getting all worked up over.

Amen!

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Jimbo] #12912353 09/26/18 12:42 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
You turned on the game and expected the Cowboys to win every weekend, and being in the playoffs was a lock.
There needs to be an overhaul from the ownership on down, but that isn't likely going to happen any time soon.
In the meanwhile it's going to be "it is what it is" and it's not worth getting all worked up over.

Whose got 4 billion dollars to buy the Jones's out and if they did why ? Jerry will eventually pass it down to Stephen who will pass it down to Jerry Jr. who will pass it down to ???? Bottom line is the Cowboys are a cash cow win lose or draw and the Jones family will be around long after most of us are gone. The only hope we have is after Stephen takes over he hires a real GM. Unless and until then it's more of the same. My main interest and loyalty is to the Aggies. Hope and wish the Cowboys, Rangers and Mav's do well but the management of all 3 needs a major overhaul. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of the product he's put out for the last 23 years, the city deserves better.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12912391 09/26/18 01:04 AM
F
Fishspanker Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Whose got 4 billion dollars to buy the Jones's out and if they did why ? Jerry will eventually pass it down to Stephen who will pass it down to Jerry Jr. who will pass it down to ???? Bottom line is the Cowboys are a cash cow win lose or draw and the Jones family will be around long after most of us are gone. The only hope we have is after Stephen takes over he hires a real GM. Unless and until then it's more of the same. My main interest and loyalty is to the Aggies. Hope and wish the Cowboys, Rangers and Mav's do well but the management of all 3 needs a major overhaul. Jerry Jones should be ashamed of the product he's put out for the last 23 years, the city deserves better.

I think the price is up to 5.5 B now.

The Sheep who only fears the Wolf is eaten by the Shepherd.
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Fishspanker] #12912394 09/26/18 01:11 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Fishspanker

I think the price is up to 5.5 B now.

The people who have that kind of money are too smart to buy the Cowboys and end up having to shake Jerry Jones hand.

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12912484 09/26/18 02:08 AM
Mark Perry Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
If Jerry put the Cowboys up for sale they would be bought within a week.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Mark Perry] #12912503 09/26/18 02:20 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
If Jerry put the Cowboys up for sale they would be bought within a week.

Got any names Mark ? There are many who have that kind of money but would they want to spend it on a football team. Somebody like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet wouldn't do it. Now Mark Zuckerberg might be interested. Wouldn't that be swell.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12912508 09/26/18 02:23 AM
L
leethefishking Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
How does the value of this team not drop when they put out a subpar performance (product) every week. Y'all need to quit buying their [censored] and going to their games.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: RickS.] #12912516 09/26/18 02:30 AM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Last time I went to one of their games was 1977. Be that long before I go to another one too. Jerry ain't gettin' any of my money.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12912743 09/26/18 12:06 PM
Happykamper Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Fairly sure that Will McClay is the GM of this team, he may not have the official title but he is playing the part.

[Linked Image]
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12912745 09/26/18 12:08 PM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Last time I went to one of their games was 1977. Be that long before I go to another one too. Jerry ain't gettin' any of my money.

Invest in the product. Buy seat license and sell games so you can go for free; that is, after you've made the money back on initial investment. I may not see the stadium in person this year the way it's going so far, but for some reason, it won't affect ticket sales. When the Boyz are bad, market value on individual tickets will drop a little, but not much. The majority of people still want to go to Jerruh's house and have a good time....

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Happykamper] #12912751 09/26/18 12:15 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: Happykamper

Fairly sure that Will McClay is the GM of this team, he may not have the official title but he is playing the part.

He's a puppet too. Jerruh the football man has final say in all decisions and tells him and red clapper when they can use the bathroom.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Okie Poke] #12912789 09/26/18 12:50 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

Invest in the product. Buy seat license and sell games so you can go for free; that is, after you've made the money back on initial investment. I may not see the stadium in person this year the way it's going so far, but for some reason, it won't affect ticket sales. When the Boyz are bad, market value on individual tickets will drop a little, but not much. The majority of people still want to go to Jerruh's house and have a good time....

"Invest in the product. Buy seat license and sell games so you can go for free"

Is that what you did ?

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: Happykamper] #12912799 09/26/18 01:02 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Happykamper

You mean the former head coach of the Dallas Desperados is the GM ? Don't think so. He's assistant director of player personnel, assistant, not director. He may be the reason we ended up with players like David Irving, Terrance Williams, Randy Gregory, etc.

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12912805 09/26/18 01:06 PM
Ghost4BH Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Jerry ain't gettin' any of my money.

Have you ever purchased a Papa Johns Pizza?

Re: **Official** The Dallas Cowboys vs The Rainy City Sea Pigeons [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES] #12912811 09/26/18 01:12 PM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Okie Poke

"Invest in the product. Buy seat license and sell games so you can go for free"

Is that what you did ?

Yes, it doesn't hurt my feelings if I happen to miss all year when they're stinky. Just means more cha-ching.

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide