Topic Options
#12789939 - 06/12/18 07:07 PM Re: Who Has It?? [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Red Oak, Galveston, and Pagosa...
Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
Originally Posted By: SteezMacQueen
Soon as KVD gets one then we'll all get one just like when he got the Ultrex. thumb

You aren't ever gonna let me live it down......man....I ain't ever calling KVD and recommending boat stuff to him again! bolt

You're funny Steez. No kidding though, KVD sells lots of stuff and if WE think it will help us catch fish we'll buy it. Case in point, I have TWO Whopper Ploppers. TWO.

I often say "lol". But, this time, I actually did laugh. My wife was looking at me funny too.

I have you beat though. I have three. One of each size. I have caught .66 bass per plopper that I own.

#12789964 - 06/12/18 07:32 PM Re: Who Has It?? [Re: SteezMacQueen]
GIG'EM AGGIES Online   content
TFF Team Angler

Loc: texas
Soon as KVD gets one then we'll all get one just like when he got the Ultrex. thumb

You aren't ever gonna let me live it down......man....I ain't ever calling KVD and recommending boat stuff to him again! bolt

You're funny Steez. No kidding though, KVD sells lots of stuff and if WE think it will help us catch fish we'll buy it. Case in point, I have TWO Whopper Ploppers. TWO.

I often say "lol". But, this time, I actually did laugh. My wife was looking at me funny too.

I have you beat though. I have three. One of each size. I have caught .66 bass per plopper that I own.

.66 huh. Not a good recommendation Steez but you're .66 ahead of me. As far as the Garmin's go I would be super excited to have that set up on my Skeeter and if I get 6 good numbers tomorrow night I just might buy both of us one. thumb
I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I don’t have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I don’t have a curfew I have a driver’s license and a car. Women I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. And I have a bass boat.

illegitimi non carborundum

#12790087 - 06/12/18 09:14 PM Re: Who Has It?? [Re: txfour]
Thad Rains Online   content
TFF Team Angler

Loc: Lubbock, Texas.
Man, I am so old school I don't count. I listened to Ralph Manns and his teaching and I do not even use a graph any more. Just fish where the fish SHOULD BE, but not always the case. Of course, I know the lakes I fish pretty well, too, so my bad for not using the latest and greatest stuff out there, but my pocket book feels a little better, I guess. Who knows, as long as you are having fun and catching fish, go figure. Not my cub of tea, I guess. To each his own. Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains

OLD SCHOOL me everyone. LOL.

tr

Thad Rains

#12790361 - 06/13/18 08:19 AM Re: Who Has It?? [Re: GIG'EM AGGIES]
txfour Offline
TFF Guru

Loc: Jack County

Hey, those whopper ploppers work!

#12791513 - 06/14/18 07:23 AM Re: Who Has It?? [Re: txfour]
SteezMacQueen Offline
TFF Celebrity

Loc: Red Oak, Galveston, and Pagosa...
Hey GIGEM! Did we win the lottery and graphs?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© 1998-2018 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide