Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: Rhino68W] #11955968 11/29/16 03:04 AM
M
mac slabber Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
M
Do you really believe a man with no experience will be good for the US,how dumb are you. This man talks about sexual assaulting women..But what should i aspect of a man who use Gomer Pyle for a meme..

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: mac slabber] #11955974 11/29/16 03:07 AM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Originally Posted By: mac slabber
Again my fellow Americans please only talk facts!!! This 18 year old kid was bullied for praying and for his clothing over a years time.. He was scared to pray because other students made fun of him.. America the things that are going on GOD isn't pleased.. Look at his tweets,if you POLK A BEAR SOONER OR LATER HE WILL ATTACK...

What about the facts that he went on a Facebook rant just minutes before this attack. That rant said nothing about being bullied. All about U.S. involvement in the Middle East.
What about the facts that Muslim students have been given prayer time, while Christian students are forbidden to even mention their religion. What about the facts that Muslims have been trying to impose Sharia law in this country. What about the facts that he just betrayed the very country that gave him a new chance at life after he fled Somalia. Gave him a high school education, and the opportunity at a college education at one of our major universities. He wasn't going to get that in his home country.
I highly doubt he was bullied for praying. Especially in this new politically correct don't hurt a snow flakes feelings world we live in. And just for sake of argument. Let's say he was bullied. Why not go after the bully(s) instead of random people on the street? He was a hate filled coward that has now been exterminated like rat he was. Good riddance to him. I hope his 72 virgins are guys.

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: RickS.] #11955980 11/29/16 03:09 AM
Mudshark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: RickS.
Again my fellow Americans please only talk facts!!! This 18 year old kid was bullied for praying and for his clothing over a years time.. He was scared to pray because other students made fun of him.. America the things that are going on GOD isn't pleased.. Look at his tweets,if you POLK A BEAR SOONER OR LATER HE WILL ATTACK...

What about the facts that he went on a Facebook rant just minutes before this attack. That rant said nothing about being bullied. All about U.S. involvement in the Middle East.
What about the facts that Muslim students have been given prayer time, while Christian students are forbidden to even mention their religion. What about the facts that Muslims have been trying to impose Sharia law in this country. What about the facts that he just betrayed the very country that gave him a new chance at life after he fled Somalia. Gave him a high school education, and the opportunity at a college education at one of our major universities. He wasn't going to get that in his home country.
I highly doubt he was bullied for praying. Especially in this new politically correct don't hurt a snow flakes feelings world we live in. And just for sake of argument. Let's say he was bullied. Why not go after the bully(s) instead of random people on the street? He was a hate filled coward that has now been exterminated like rat he was. Good riddance to him. I hope his 72 virgins are guys.

thumb

[Linked Image]

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: mac slabber] #11955987 11/29/16 03:11 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Do you really believe a man with no experience will be good for the US,how dumb are you. This man talks about sexual assaulting women..But what should i aspect of a man who use Gomer Pyle for a meme..

roflmao roflmao

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: Rhino68W] #11955988 11/29/16 03:11 AM
M
mac slabber Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
M
Davedave the fact is he was bullied,for over a year.. we have to learn if someone is different leave people along,no one has to be like you are me. We have no respect for other religions. Last year when the man went in the church in south Carolina and killed 9 black people why didnt anyone call that terrorism. Just asking???

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: Rhino68W] #11955989 11/29/16 03:12 AM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
BTW it's poke not Polk.

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: mac slabber] #11955991 11/29/16 03:14 AM
Caribou Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Davedave the fact is he was bullied,for over a year.. we have to learn if someone is different leave people along,no one has to be like you are me. We have no respect for other religions. Last year when the man went in the church in south Carolina and killed 9 black people why didnt anyone call that terrorism. Just asking???

A lot of people did. The media and the president didn't.

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: mac slabber] #11955998 11/29/16 03:17 AM
R
RickS. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R

I believe most people called that what it was. Murder. A hate crime A racially inspired massacre. Also no one was online justifying what Dylan Roof did. Like your doing with this scum. In fact people from all walks of life condemned his actions. Even wished he was exterminated just like the OSU scum was.

Re: Active Shooter at Ohio State? [Re: mac slabber] #11956004 11/29/16 03:19 AM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D

I did not see an answer to my question.

I do not disagree that people should respect others religions and beliefs. Still doesn't excuse anything. Each person is responsible for their own actions.

As far as your question about South Carolina, I can't give a good answer. They are both examples of killing innocent strangers. Some get all worked up ver whether things are called terrorism or not. I just want each of the offenders in these two instances dead. One is already. One to go.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide