Texas Fishing Forum

Jig Heads?

Posted By: Dock Boy

Jig Heads? - 12/13/13 04:22 PM

Anyone make and sell 3/8 or 1/2oz 1/0 ball jigheads with no collar? I figured I would check with a fellow TFFer before buying elsewhere.
Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/13/13 04:58 PM

No coller? Like the barb that holds the bait?
Posted By: Dock Boy

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/13/13 05:08 PM

Yeah
Posted By: Pferox

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/13/13 06:10 PM

Check with Charlie on the site in my Siggy.

If he doesn't have them listed, I bet he can make some, he is good that way.
Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/13/13 07:43 PM

I want to say I saw some in the bass pro book this past month. I want to say they are in the offshore stuff. Look at MTpocketstackle.com I saw some stuff on there that was very well priced.
Posted By: M.T.Pockets

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/14/13 02:28 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence Pferox and Capt Andrew
I can do them for you . How many of each size you looking for.

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/14/13 04:42 PM

Hey Charlie, how did Galveston go, so sorry I couldn't make it .... I was pretty sick, this Chemo is kicking my Butt.

Hope you caught a bunch.

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/14/13 08:20 PM

Never made it Plans changed whole group dropped out. No sense driving all the way to spend three days by myself. Planning another one for some time in Feb or March will keep you posted. FEEL BETTER (that's an order)

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/15/13 04:34 AM

Sorry to hear, I am trying to feel better, it is very slow.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it by then, looking forward to fishing with you.

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/23/13 05:33 AM

Dock Boy
jig heads are finished and will ship tomorrow in the A.M. by priority mail. I used a heavy (thick wire) salt water hook. The 3/8 oz has a 1/0 and the 1/2 oz has a 2/0. If you need any larger ones let me know. I can do them up to 4 oz. I also do quite a few other salt water jig heads that are not listed on my site.If there is a particular style you need please let me know and I will see what we can come up with.
Nice doing business with you
Charlie
Posted By: FreeFall

Re: Jig Heads? - 12/23/13 04:16 PM

I bought some of those jig heads they are much better than the box store ones. The one problem is all my friends keep stealing them. I'll have to get with you to order some more redfish rigs.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum