Texas Fishing Forum

Boat upgrade time!

Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Boat upgrade time! - 11/05/13 10:58 PM

Just finished my top drive tower. All I have left now is the front tower and I'm good to go for 20 more years.
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/06/13 02:34 PM

it'll take some of the bounce out... nice work capt.
Posted By: nolte_martin

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/06/13 11:08 PM

I didn't know you were on here too ive been looking at your pics for a while now on 2cool did that top drive come with the console or did you mount it on your console it looks good

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/07/13 03:23 AM

I mounted it onto my console. All Shallow Sport consoles are the same unless you get the raised console with a head in it. This tower was very well made it has no shake or wobble in chop. Took alot of beer cans to make it I bet its around 120lbs.
Posted By: nolte_martin

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/08/13 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Andrew
I mounted it onto my console. All Shallow Sport consoles are the same unless you get the raised console with a head in it. This tower was very well made it has no shake or wobble in chop. Took alot of beer cans to make it I bet its around 120lbs.

yeah I know I have a 18' sport model I was just wondering about all the holes in the console from the helm and gauges and stuff

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/08/13 01:29 PM

For now I just used starboard to cover the old holes. After it goes back to shallow sport I'll have them install the new fuel tank,floor and new console.

Re: Boat upgrade time! - 11/19/13 11:51 PM

Its getting better... Just ordered a new Fusion headunit and MTX midrange speakers with tweeters. Gotta have some tunes when running.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum