Texas Fishing Forum

TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ...

Posted By: Grinder55

TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 05/30/18 12:00 PM

Some young anglers put their TEXAS RATTLER™ jigs to good use Memorial Day weekend.

They strung some nice fish and put some money in their bank account.

Rudy's Redfish Series had a Youth Division in Aransas Pass to their prestigious Tourney this weekend.

7 YO William Wheat, from Austin area competing against young anglers twice his age was using the 1/8 oz. Glow TEXAS RATTLER™ jig with Gulp! for his 4th Place finish.

Teenager Korbyn Geigenmiller. from San Antonio area won 2nd Place using his TEXAS RATTLER™ jigs and HomeRecker soft plastics.

The Wheat brothers also made a Top 3 finish with their trout in a kayak only tourney on Sunday.

The last 2 pics are some of my favorite photos from last weekend - these Wheat boys can fish, no doubt …. but the look of hope that springs eternal in our young anglers can be seen in these pics by this old cowboy, ... and is much appreciated.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 06/01/18 11:59 PM

"FANTASTIC POST"! Good job. bow_down

Re: TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 06/02/18 05:41 PM

Well, … those two young anglers impressed me with their desire to catch some fish.

So, I just had to send them some TEXAS RATTLER Caps that we sell on the TEXAS RATTLER™ web site.

They have become a couple of my favorite anglers … here is a priceless pic of'em .. I'll cherish this memory forever !!!
cool

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 06/03/18 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Grinder55
Well, … those two young anglers impressed me with their desire to catch some fish.

So, I just had to send them some TEXAS RATTLER Caps that we sell on the TEXAS RATTLER™ web site.

They have become a couple of my favorite anglers … here is a priceless pic of'em .. I'll cherish this memory forever !!!
cool

Simply Awesome! cheers
Posted By: RangerRong

Re: TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 06/03/18 02:19 AM

nice job Banker

Re: TEXAS RATTLER™ helps kids in Tourney ... - 06/04/18 02:34 AM

It just gets better guys n' gals.

You can't make this stuff up - that's what makes Fishin' so much fun and 'catching' even more FUN !!!

.. especially when the younger generation that follows in our footsteps pass on the knowledge that we give them today.

These young Wheat boys can fish both fresh and salt … and they will have their feet on terra firma the rest of their lives thanks to some good coaching from their Mom and Dad.

This is what making lures and providing jobs to the Hurricane ravaged city of Rockport, Texas is all about !!!
cool

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum