Texas Fishing Forum

Garmin Install???

Posted By: Champion1

Garmin Install??? - 05/16/23 05:07 PM

I get a huge discount on Garmin products thru my work. Im getting a 12 inch graph, 10 inch graph and Livescope to be mounted on the front with a bassboat technologies mount. I need to find someone to just do the installation. Does anyone know who does this and wont break the bank. I can do it myself but Im getting a little old for all that stuff to be honest.
Posted By: Rowdy

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/16/23 10:27 PM

With all the Garmin product so price protected, you might not want to put all that info out there for all to read lol. There are are guys like me for instance that are dying for some new big Garmin sonar units. Heck I might offer to come install that for you and just choose to hold you hostage after the installation till I get my new 12" units lol.

All kidding aside, your going to love those new big sonar units. I have talked to several that say they wont even go fishing with someone that doesn't run the big units. It just makes that much difference.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/17/23 07:16 PM

call Shut Up and Fish see link in my signature block below..ask for david
Posted By: KB1953

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/17/23 09:30 PM

Southwest Marine Electronics in Dallas, ask for Zach. They do excellent work, 214-630-8161.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/18/23 05:50 PM

They sure do.
I’d also recommend a Sea Clear wiring harness and a Perko switch to kill all power going to graphs!
Posted By: Rowdy

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/19/23 01:54 AM

Heck I want the huge discount the op got from his work lol... Lucky dawg, your going to love those new big sonar units. You should go ahead a get the trolling motor also and get it all installed and done. Man that is the exact setup I want for my rig.
Heck then when the fishing is poor, you got so much to use to check out all the places to see under the water. The Garmin trolling motor and sonar are second to no one in my opinion.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Garmin Install??? - 05/26/23 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by JIM SR.
call Shut Up and Fish see link in my signature block below..ask for david

thumb
Posted By: Premier Marine Electronics

Re: Garmin Install??? - 06/01/23 07:36 PM

I can get this done whenever you can. Should only take a day to finish. If you need a harness I have that too.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum