Texas Fishing Forum

boatlanes.com

Posted By: stjohn

boatlanes.com - 02/22/23 01:35 AM

downloaded boat lanes, when I opened it says 0_warning Matrix for Helix 0kb, file appears to be empty. Downloaded it twice same result any help appreciated
Posted By: Mike2718

Re: boatlanes.com - 02/24/23 06:14 AM

Are you unzipping the folder? I know in the past, the downloads came in a zipped file. Try creating a folder on your computer, such as "Boatlanes", then unzipping it to that folder. You should then see the matrix folder. Inside the matrix folder will be a file with a .HWR extension. It will probably be named DATA.HWR This is the file that contains all the waypoints, There will also be a separate .HT file for each track. Those generally start with 000.HT, 001.HT, etc. You can open those files in HumminbirdPC and you should then see all the waypoints and tracks for those files.
Posted By: Bflan19

Re: boatlanes.com - 03/10/23 11:01 PM

Do you happen to know with the boatlanes for a SOLIX it says 0_DANGEROUS MATRIX IS NOT_SOLIX_COMPATIBLE, but everything I'm reading is to transfer the "Matrix" to my disk. Or am I supposed to only use the .gpx for SOLIX?? Thank you if you happen to know. There's no place to actually contact the company. Frustrating
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: boatlanes.com - 03/10/23 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bflan19
Do you happen to know with the boatlanes for a SOLIX it says 0_DANGEROUS MATRIX IS NOT_SOLIX_COMPATIBLE, but everything I'm reading is to transfer the "Matrix" to my disk. Or am I supposed to only use the .gpx for SOLIX?? Thank you if you happen to know. There's no place to actually contact the company. Frustrating

Have to use GPX for a SOLIX/APEX. The MATRIX folder method is for Helix and number series unit.
Posted By: Bflan19

Re: boatlanes.com - 03/11/23 02:01 PM

Got it! Thank you very much.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum