Texas Fishing Forum

Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360

Posted By: BigWillie

Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 11/16/22 01:36 AM

So, I currently have an Ulterra and couldn't find anywhere to make the LS and M360 work together with it. The only mount I could find was made by Dub L seat, but it does not stay tight no matter what I do. Also, the Ulterra has been nothing but problems for me since I bought it brand new. So, I am going to switch to something else.

I see tons of options for the Ultrex, but it looks like there is the same limitation on the Terrova as the Ulterra for both these mounts together. I am a big fan of the electric petal, so I would love to make the Terrova work.

Anyone have any solutions to make these 3 work together? My Google Fu is failing me.
Posted By: longerhorn

Re: Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 11/17/22 10:40 PM

I don't know if this helps , but I mounted an external transducer on my Terrova. Punt a cable wrap on cable & used loose leaf rings attached to the cable with wire ties & rings on the shaft. P M me if you want & I can send pictures. I am out of town until Saturday.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 11/19/22 02:36 PM

DD-26 makes a great cable wrap.

Re: Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 12/24/22 06:46 PM

Reviving this thread.

Looks liked DD26 has the similar wishbone stuff like Cornfield. Unfortunately, still the same, nothing for Terrova or Ulterra that works for BOTH LS and M360.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 12/24/22 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by BigWillie
So, I currently have an Ulterra and couldn't find anywhere to make the LS and M360 work together with it. The only mount I could find was made by Dub L seat, but it does not stay tight no matter what I do. Also, the Ulterra has been nothing but problems for me since I bought it brand new. So, I am going to switch to something else.

I see tons of options for the Ultrex, but it looks like there is the same limitation on the Terrova as the Ulterra for both these mounts together. I am a big fan of the electric petal, so I would love to make the Terrova work.

Anyone have any solutions to make these 3 work together? My Google Fu is failing me.

The Ulterra can't handle the weight of the MEGA 360 so third party mounts that were made for Ulterra and Terrova are not listed as Ulterra anymore. There is zero difference between the two model motors other than the stow/deploy method. Still cannot attach a FFS to the shaft.

This will do the MEGA 360 for a Terrova:

https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/product/mega-360-mount-for-the-terrova-trolling-motor/

This will do the Livescope:

https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/product/panoptics-transducer-trolling-motor-mount/

Re: Terrova, Livescope and MEGA 360 - 12/27/22 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wayne P.
Originally Posted by BigWillie

The Ulterra can't handle the weight of the MEGA 360 so third party mounts that were made for Ulterra and Terrova are not listed as Ulterra anymore. There is zero difference between the two model motors other than the stow/deploy method. Still cannot attach a FFS to the shaft.

This will do the MEGA 360 for a Terrova:

https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/product/mega-360-mount-for-the-terrova-trolling-motor/

This will do the Livescope:

https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/product/panoptics-transducer-trolling-motor-mount/

Thanks for the information. It's pretty much what I have found too. Looks like as you have illustrated and all I have found, there is no mount that does both in one. I have decided to just scrap the whole Ulterra idea and go to the Ultrex.

I want to give a quick shout out to forkduc as he was the one that pointed me to DD26 and their Live Foot looks to be the answer to all my problems!!!

Thanks again guys.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum