Texas Fishing Forum

Live scope

Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Live scope - 02/10/22 12:50 AM

Why is the price dropping and people selling off Live Scope.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Live scope - 02/10/22 01:04 AM

Price dropping has the potential to be 1 of 2 things. The competition is starting to hurt sales of the LS, I know I changed brands because I find the Lowrance graph easier to use.

2. They have something new on the horizon, possibly; but they aren’t talking if they do.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Live scope - 02/10/22 02:24 AM

units on the shelf always go on sale to make room for new ones.
and bigger is better,..
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Live scope - 02/10/22 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Price dropping has the potential to be 1 of 2 things. The competition is starting to hurt sales of the LS, I know I changed brands because I find the Lowrance graph easier to use.

2. They have something new on the horizon, possibly; but they aren’t talking if they do.

I was thinking about going Garmin but always been die hard lowrance.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Live scope - 02/10/22 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by The Tacklesmith
Originally Posted by grout-scout

I was thinking about going Garmin but always been die hard lowrance.

I had a buddy make me a great deal on a Garmin graph, so I bought it and then picked up a LS on Black Friday. Used it for a year and decided to get the Lowrance AT. I was scared man, lol. Scared that the AT would suck! So far, I’m pretty happy with the AT, it does have a few minor things that I would change if i could, but it’s got a few benefits over the LS too. I definitely like the Lowrance graph (carbon) more than the Garmin (122 ultra) graph. The Garmin map card did have a few advantages over the Lowrances maps though. I just understand the Lowrance system better.

All that said, the LS is quite a bit cheaper.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum