Texas Fishing Forum

TI2 / ghost

Posted By: bloo_rainger

TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 01:17 PM

Will the ti2 run a route on a ghost out of the box or does it require more? I’m not seeing the settings on my graph that I see on YouTube. Mainly setting the route to anchor mode.
Posted By: Bahala

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 02:55 PM

Yes. The Ghost integrates with the Live, Carbon, Elite FS and Elite Ti2 units. Have you updated your units to 20.0.1? If not, you need to do so for Ghost support.

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bahala
Yes. The Ghost integrates with the Live, Carbon, Elite FS and Elite Ti2 units. Have you updated your units to 20.0.1? If not, you need to do so for Ghost support.

I’m not sure what version I have. I bought the graph at the first of the year so I assumed it was current. I will check into it.
Thanks

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bahala

I was hoping this was the problem but in fact I have the latest update.
SMDH

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 05:31 PM

Do you have NMEA 2000 connected?

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 07:48 PM

I had everything installed. I’m not sure what a names network is. If it didn’t come with the trolling motor I guess I don’t have one.

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/08/21 11:07 PM

Surely a NMEA network was installed. I sent you a message.
Posted By: Larry Hutchens Lowrance Pro S

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/10/21 10:01 AM

Go to advanced settings, Pages/System/advanced settings, Turn on Autopilot, TM support. Then when the ghost is conntect to Nema and turned on you can open up the control on the left side of the screen. Got to autopilot and Set Arrival to anchor lock, you can also set turn in or out for which way your motor faces when retracting the Ghost.

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/13/21 04:21 PM

shout out to Bahala, he was a tremendous help to me, i'm an old playing with a young's toys.

my installer thru my nmea control and my cable up in the front of my boat under my control panel. had to dig it out of the insulation that it was buried under.
guys a class act.

thanks Larry for reaching out, but i'm good to go now...….

Re: TI2 / ghost - 10/13/21 07:42 PM

Happy to help!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum