Texas Fishing Forum

humminbird 360 live

Posted By: zachary00

humminbird 360 live - 07/22/20 02:19 AM

I was looking at upgrading to a 360 or livescope. I have kind of leaned towards the livescope, but like the humminbird and and would prefer to stay with that. I was looking at some stuff online and saw mention of 360 live suppose to be coming. Is there any truth to this, at least in the near future? I am sure they will have something to compete with livescope eventually, but how long will it be before its released?

Not trying to start rumors. I have no idea. Thats why i am asking.
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/15/20 01:20 AM

Well I have the mega 360 and would definitely be interested in a live version of it. I’ve been considering adding the Garmin livescope but staying all hummingbird would definitely be a bonus. I’ve heard the same thing but only time will tell.
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/15/20 12:18 PM

I have heard the same rumors. If it does happen I wouldnt expect it for at least another year since they just released the Helix G4N and Solix G3 line up. Only my assumptions of course.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/15/20 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by ~Moose~
I have heard the same rumors. If it does happen I wouldnt expect it for at least another year since they just released the Helix G4N and Solix G3 line up. Only my assumptions of course.

Don't think anyone is suggesting a new UNIT, just an accessory that works with the Helix G4N and SOLIX G3.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/15/20 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne P.

Don't think anyone is suggesting a new UNIT, just an accessory that works with the Helix G4N and SOLIX G3.

Supposedly the Mega 360 Live will be in the 2nd Quarter of 2021 to go with the G4N and G3 models. cheers
Posted By: machoblanco61

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/16/20 11:30 PM

I’m HB but did add Livescope this year. Glad I did
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: humminbird 360 live - 10/22/20 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by Wayne P.

Supposedly the Mega 360 Live will be in the 2nd Quarter of 2021 to go with the G4N and G3 models. cheers

Supposedly there will not be MEGA 360 Live, there will be a MEGA LIVE. It is shown on the G4N box. Russel Marine Products posted a picture of a box with the MEGA 360 and MEGA LIVE icons on it. Pay attention to the details in the icons.
Some received their order last week for a G4N. Seen pictures of a H10 DI model and a couple of H15's.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum