Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes

Posted By: avid_basser

Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/25/20 02:23 AM

TFF Brothers / Sisters...

Currently at Fork for until Saturday afternoon and ran into a snag. I purchased the Lance Vick lane chip, but seem to be missing a setting or two.

I only see a few red dotted lines some tree markers and several skull / cross bones. No lanes, bouys, etc.

Please help the novice.

Thank you in advance.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/25/20 01:20 PM

on the birds you have to change the waypoints to a solid line in settings.

I have only helped on one lowrance and it was a couple of yrs back
Posted By: LittleGazoo

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/25/20 05:13 PM

PM sent

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/27/20 03:35 PM

Thanks for the responses...we made a move to Birch Creek and followed the bouys in and out. It worked well and only tagged a few stumps while idling in / out of some coves.

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/27/20 03:36 PM

I still would like to figure this out for the next trip, so I'll be pinging a few of you for help.
Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/28/20 03:54 PM

You have to IMPORT the info that is on Vick’s chip onto your Lowrance Carbon device. Once you import, you can remove the SD chip from the Carbon. IMPORT – ‘Pages—Storage—select the sd card, then select file on the card—OK to IMPORT’ and then let it finish. Hope this helps.

Re: Lowrance Carbon - Lance Vick Fork Lanes - 01/29/20 06:59 PM

I did this very thing and still only see a few skull / cross bones and trees. If you can take a picture of what you see, then I may be able to speak to what is missing. Wait, you may not do that as you probably have way points locked. Nevermind.

Thank you for the step by step...I'll try it again.
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum