Texas Fishing Forum

Garmin Wow !!! Shut up and Fish

Posted By: cnthompson

Garmin Wow !!! Shut up and Fish - 11/04/19 05:52 PM

Hey Guy's

Just a quick note. The new Garmin is the real deal. Never used it before and was curious about it.
So I called David with Shut up and Fish. He took the time to tell me all about it and discussed how it would
fit my 2018 fx21 Skeeter. So I ordered a unit took it over to his shop. He made me an appointment. The shop was open,
clean and professional. Left my boat and 4 hours later it was done. David then spent a good amount of time
making sure I knew how to use it. Helped me set up my favorite pages. Took the time to explain everything. Also
explained that he was there after the sale for any questions that may come up after the install.
Went to the lake Sunday and wow !!! The hype is true. It's a game changer. watch my jig fall see fish turn around and
and eat it, watch and feel the bite in real time.

Big Thanks to Dave and the Shut up and Fish guys.
Class Operation.

Chris Thompson
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Garmin Wow !!! Shut up and Fish - 11/07/19 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by cnthompson
Hey Guy's

Just a quick note. The new Garmin is the real deal. Never used it before and was curious about it.
So I called David with Shut up and Fish. He took the time to tell me all about it and discussed how it would
fit my 2018 fx21 Skeeter. So I ordered a unit took it over to his shop. He made me an appointment. The shop was open,
clean and professional. Left my boat and 4 hours later it was done. David then spent a good amount of time
making sure I knew how to use it. Helped me set up my favorite pages. Took the time to explain everything. Also
explained that he was there after the sale for any questions that may come up after the install.
Went to the lake Sunday and wow !!! The hype is true. It's a game changer. watch my jig fall see fish turn around and
and eat it, watch and feel the bite in real time.

Big Thanks to Dave and the Shut up and Fish guys.
Class Operation.

Chris Thompson

From the sale, to rigging, to education as well as providing help before, during and after is what our business model is created on. This is what we specialize in and it shows on every job that leaves our facility. With reviews like this, it tells us we are doing it the right way the 1st time.
Not only did Chris get great customer service he also obtained an additional year's warranty on top of the manufacturer warranty from going through an authorized dealer and certified installer. Our business isn't based on competing for selling at the lowest possible price. Sometimes spending a few more dollars and not being "just a sale" is worth every dollar in return for customer support.
Thank you for trusting in us Chris with your rig. Enjoy the new toys!!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum