Texas Fishing Forum

ISO Electronics Installer

Posted By: monte312

ISO Electronics Installer - 10/17/19 05:06 PM

Hello, TFF members...I'm looking for recommendations for person or shop that has a background and knowhow to install boat electronics and trolling motor. I'm in Valley View Tx. Wanting to install new Lowrance 7x up front and upgrade trolling to new Maxxim 24volt, also install additional finder at console. Needs to be a qualified individual….not just some shade tree mechanic who thinks he can. PM me or post here with any references and contact info ….thanks
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 10/17/19 05:48 PM

Chris is in Alvarado

https://www.lakesidemarinespecialties.com/
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 10/17/19 08:18 PM

David Goodson at Shut Up and Fish

http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com/
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 10/23/19 02:24 AM

Hello monte312

We would be happy to assist you. We are in Lewisville, Tx on Business 121 and have been installing Marine Electronics on our customer's boats for over a Decade. We are an authorized dealer and certified installer for the major brands of electronics Garmin, Lowrance, Humminbird, Minn Kota, MotorGuide.

We know a thing or 2 as we have done a thing or 2...

Feel free to give me a call (David) as I would be happy to talk with you and discuss your options and wishes. You can find our number below in our signature file.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 11/11/19 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by shut-up-and-fish

Hello monte312

We would be happy to assist you. We are in Lewisville, Tx on Business 121 and have been installing Marine Electronics on our customer's boats for over a Decade. We are an authorized dealer and certified installer for the major brands of electronics Garmin, Lowrance, Humminbird, Minn Kota, MotorGuide.

Feel free to give me a call (David) as I would be happy to talk with you and discuss your options and wishes. You can find our number below in our signature file.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 11/19/19 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by shut-up-and-fish

Hello monte312

What he said, great shop
Posted By: skeeterfan

Re: ISO Electronics Installer - 03/18/21 02:06 AM

Yep, he’s good BUT I called today and he said it would be 3rd week in April before he could start on anything.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum